Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
ABC social engineering disguised as entertainment (Read 5361 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
ABC social engineering disguised as entertainment
Oct 6th, 2019 at 11:12pm

ABC social engineering disguised as entertainment

ABC social engineering coming to our TV screens courtesy of the ABC COURTESY OF YOUR TAX DOLLARS.

Its multi-cult, innt.

IMAGE.....

"I am not a veiled Muslim woman living in Sydney, Australia, and I’ve never written a sitcom script, but I’m just as excited as Sara Mansour." - Robert Spencer

Quote:

At Last, What You’ve All Been Waiting For: The World’s First Hijabi Comedy Series

Oct 5, 2019
By Robert Spencer

More social engineering disguised as entertainment programming.

If you don’t really want it, your moral superiors know you need it, and so you shall have it – at least in Australia (for now): with much fanfare, Australia’s ABC iView is set to premiere what it proudly calls the “World’s First Hijabi Comedy Series,” Halal Gurls.

According to ABC iView, Halal Gurls, which was “Created and Directed by Award-winning Australian filmmaker Vonne Patiag,”
intends to celebrate “Muslim women and the cultural diversity in Western Sydney......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/10/at-last-what-youve-all-been-waiting-for-the-w...

Personally, i'd rather see the ABC broadcast a series of programs, to all Australians, which attempt to explain why ISLAMIC religious precepts make it lawful      AND VIRTUOUS      for moslems to kill those do not believe, as they [moslems] believe.
[WHICH IS 100% TRUTHFUL]

AND THEN, i would like the ABC to broadcast and explain, their moral justification for promoting the idea/perception [to their fellow Australians], that it is OK for followers of ISLAM to live among us, here in Australia.

QUESTION;
Why does ISLAM and ISLAMIC law, make it lawful, for a follower of ISLAM, to kill a disbeliever ?

Can you explain that to your fellow Australians.........ABC ?

------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

The Koran is ISLAM's preeminent and primary religious text.

And the Koran is regarded by all moslems, as the most authoritative source of INSTRUCTION, for every follower of ISLAM, in how he can learn and know his religious obligations, and correctly follow the dictates of his religion.

The heart of ISLAM, is the Koran      [and at heart of the Koran, are the ideas and ideals it contains].

The religious ideals and precepts, which ISLAM promotes, to all of its followers ?

ISLAM in its foundational religious text [the Koran] promotes hatred of ALL non-moslems - AS ITS PRIMARY RELIGIOUS PRECEPT.

WWW search....
al Walaa wal Baraa

"Al-wala' wa-l-bara'......signifies loving and hating for the sake of Allah."

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1557896757/9#9

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2019 at 11:37pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: ABC social engineering disguised as entertainment
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 11:45pm

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 8:29am

Yadda said [in OP]....
Quote:

ISLAMIC culture       encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

------- >

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

MY ARGUMENT;
1/ Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must fight and kill people, who reject ISLAM, and the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

And, a new attack is going to occur whenever any individual moslem [living among us, in Australia] decides that 'now' is a good moment for him to prove his devotion to ISLAM and to Allah.

e.g.   ------ >

IMAGE.....

Self-Described ‘Islamic Bonnie and Clyde’ Guilty of Plot to Attack ‘Non-Believers,’

Oct 06, 2018

Quote:

By Christine Douglass-Williams on Oct 06, 2018

Australia: “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” plotted New Year’s Eve jihad stabbing attack on non-Muslims

A couple who described themselves as an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” have been found guilty in an Australian court of planning a New Year’s Eve terrorist stabbing attack on non-Muslims.

Sameh Bayda and Alo-Bridget Namoa, both 21, were charged last year with the offences.

Now the two will enter prison, where they will likely join forces with other jihadists.

In February 2016, Sameh Bayda said to investigators that she wanted to do an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde on the Kaffir.”

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/australia-islamic-bonnie-and-clyde-plotted-ne...

NOW TELL ME AGAIN.....

What justification did that young "Aussie" moslem couple give,
to explain their want,     to kill their 'fellow' Australians ???

------- >

Quote:

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

Whenever a member of the local moslem community within Australia commits similar violent atrocities, to that of Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar,

THE LOCAL MOSLEM COMMUNITY,      FULLY KNOW      THAT EVERY MURDER [THAT WAS COMMITTED IN THE NAME OF ISLAM],
IS 100% SANCTIONED AND IS LAWFUL, WITHIN ISLAMIC LAW.

OR, is it;
"Yes, i am a person who publicly insists and declares that i am a follower of ISLAM [a moslem].
But i have no idea what the principle precepts of my religion are.
And i know nothing about what my religious obligations are, to Allah, and to ISLAM, ...relating to disbelievers."

??

EXAMPLE, MOSLEM DECEIT;

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

EXAMPLE, MOSLEM DECEIT;

Quote:

A Study in Muslim Doctrine

"...while sincere friendship with non-Muslims is forbidden,

insincere friendship - whenever beneficial to Muslims - is not."

http://www.meforum.org/2512/nidal-hasan-fort-hood-muslim-doctrine

« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2019 at 8:43am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 8:31am

Yadda said [in OP]....
Quote:

ISLAM in its foundational religious text [the Koran] promotes hatred of ALL non-moslems - AS ITS PRIMARY RELIGIOUS PRECEPT.

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"....the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies."
Koran 4.101

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

------ >

IMAGE...

Abdul Nacer Ben Brika

Quote:

August 4, 2005      
Australian Islamic leader defends jihad

"I am telling you that my religion doesn't tolerate other religion.

It doesn't tolerate
," he said.

"The only one law which needs to spread, it can be here or anywhere else, is Islam."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2005-08-04/australian-islamic-leader-defends-jihad/20...

This moslem cleric, was later convicted of planning to bomb the Melbourne Cricket Ground, on Grand Final Day!!!

----->

Homegrown Terrorist has been collecting Welfare for over 19 years.

03 min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3CSC4zTWW0

WWW search....
mcg bombing plot by 'terrorists'

Quote:

Cleric preaches that violence is part of Islam

01/05/2007

In documents seen by The Daily Telegraph, al-Muhajiroun claimed:

"Terrorism is a part of Islam" and "Allah made it obligatory to prepare and to terrify the enemy of Allah".

The article advised:

"The kuffar of USA and UK are without doubt our enemy.

There is no such thing as an innocent kafir, innocence is only applicable for the Muslims.

Not only is it obligatory to fight them,     it is haram [forbidden] to feel sorry for them."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1550211/Cleric-preaches-that-violence-is-...

Quote:

Attack on London 'inevitable'
April 19, 2004

"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents.

Only between Muslims and unbelievers.

And the life of an unbeliever has no value.

It has no sanctity."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/19/1082326119414.html?from=storyrhs&oneclick=true

this is an old link, but the article is kosher.

ISLAM, is a murderous death cult.

------ >

A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing.

Quote:

Inside the sect that loves terror
August 07, 2005

......In public interviews         
Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians.

Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent:

“Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any kuffar.”

these are old links, but the article is kosher.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1724541,00.html
another source, "Undercover in the academy of hatred"...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1458729/posts

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 9:15am

A GOOD COMMENT, ON THE ISSUE OF THE PRODUCTION OF THIS 'COMEDY' SERIES.....

Quote:

Agostino Armo Pellegrini says      

Oct 5, 2019 at 8:33 pm

"to make her way in a world filled with clueless “Islamophobes,” well-meaning dunces who are ignorant of Islam."

---

It seems to me the main goal of this show is to remind all of us “islamophobes” that muslim women are people too, they have struggles, they laugh, they cry, and bleed like the rest of us.

But nobody knows that better than Mr. Spencer, a man who has done a tremendous job of helping muslim women by exposing islam’s human rights abuses.

I have nothing against muslim women, it’s their oppression and abuse that makes up much of why I reject islam as bad for humanity.

But I have a sneaking suspicion this show is getting promoted in the same old context of, “We gotta teach these dumb islamophobes that we’re people too,” or “this show will help dispel some of those racist myths about islam and muslims.”

But the reality is, most of us “islamophobes” are on the side of women who are imprisoned by islam’s misogynist, male dominated mindset.

Most people I know that speak against islam are good people, they simply don’t like the terror and oppression and ignorance that islam creates and perpetuates.

But in addition to that, many non-muslims are afraid, as they see so much change over night, their freedoms lost and their security diminished.

These non-muslims are expected to sit by quietly as millions of muslims pour in and replace their towns and cities with alien and often dangerous enclaves,          along with the welfare drainage, the mass raping, prisons bursting, muslim gang violence, rising antisemitism, and the unchecked spread of their ideology that overtly threatens unbelievers with terror and murder which they are actually doing on an epidemic scale–all this due in large part to the irresponsible immigration policies of the left that use islam to gain more power over us.

And if we dare voice an opinion against all this we’re blasted as racist-bigots with an irrational fear of brown skinned people.

So to me this show just presents a false reality: only superficially can muslims be “one of us,” as their ideological beliefs run contrary to our own as strongly as does communism, and the societal changes they’re causing are hurting us far more than helping.

The changes they and their demon religion have wrought on our societies does not elicit empathy or a desire for entertainment in my mind, only fear, revulsion, and a growing determination to not let them destroy us and our freedoms.

It will be interesting to see how badly the ratings are affected by the next major jihad attack against us “infidels” for their “religion.”

That will certainly call for an episode to remind us that peaceful islam has been hijacked and we’re all bigots for not admitting this.

We know the drill, we’ve been there a thousand times before.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/10/at-last-what-youve-all-been-waiting-for-the-w...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 9:24am

Ayatollah Khomeini: “Allah did not create man so that he could have fun. The aim of creation was for mankind to be put to the test through hardship and prayer. An Islamic regime must be serious in every field. There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humor in Islam. There is no fun in Islam. There can be no fun and joy in whatever is serious.”

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #6 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 9:34am

Frank wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 9:24am:
https://www.newenglishreview.org/files/100/Image/Khomeini.jpg

Ayatollah Khomeini: “Allah did not create man so that he could have fun. The aim of creation was for mankind to be put to the test through hardship and prayer. An Islamic regime must be serious in every field. There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humor in Islam. There is no fun in Islam. There can be no fun and joy in whatever is serious.”

Mal Fraser - Australia's last Liberal PM who was actually a Liberal.

"Life was not meant to be easy"

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 10:23am

Dnarever wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 9:34am:
Frank wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 9:24am:
https://www.newenglishreview.org/files/100/Image/Khomeini.jpg

[url]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/76/Malcolm_Fraser_1977_-_
crop.jpg/220px-Malcolm_Fraser_1977_-_crop.jpg[/url]

Mal Fraser - Australia's last Liberal PM who was actually a Liberal.

"Life was not meant to be easy"

You are passing the ball to people only you can see, ducky.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 11:33am

Hi Yadda,
The ABC is trying to get us to love Muslims.
Spread the love.

namaste

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 1:01pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 11:33am:

Hi Yadda,

The ABC is trying to get us to love Muslims.

Spread the love.

namaste

Here ya go bobby......

I love moslems,        ....in Syria, and in Iraq, and in Egypt, and in Libya, and in Somalia, and in Iran, and in Saudi Arabia.

/sarc off

IMAGE.....

< -------- This person, Sheik Feiz Mohammed,   
has two faces

He has one face, for his brother mohammedan.

And he presents another face, for the [strong] infidel.

He is a moslem.

Quote:

Use children as troops, says cleric

January 18, 2007

SYDNEY'S most influential radical Muslim cleric has been caught on film calling Jews pigs and urging children to die for Allah.
Firebrand Sheik Feiz Mohammed, head of the Global Islamic Youth Centre in Liverpool [Australia], delivered the hateful rants on a collection of DVDs called the Death Series being sold in Australia and overseas.
.........Sheik Feiz says in the video.
"We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam. Teach them this: There is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid (holy warrior). Put in their soft, tender hearts the zeal of jihad and a love of martyrdom."
An Australian citizen born in Sydney who has spent the past year living in Lebanon, Sheik Feiz was exposed this week in a British documentary Undercover Mosque.
......"The peak, the pinnacle, the crest, the highest point, the pivot, the summit of Islam is jihad," he declares in the film, before denouncing "kaffirs" (non-Muslims).

"Kaffir is the worst word ever written, a sign of infidelity, disbelief, filth, a sign of dirt."

......Sheik Feiz - who just two weeks ago said he felt like an "alien" in his own country - leads about 4000 followers through his Global Islamic Youth Centre in Sydney's southwest.
He also accused Australian authorities of being over-zealous in their approach to clerics like him.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21074839-2,00.html
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/014863.php

WWW search....
"The peak, the pinnacle, the crest, the highest point, the pivot, the summit of Islam is jihad"

QUARANTINE WORKS!!

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/34#34

and....
The argument for administrative detention, for all 'Aussie' followers of ISLAM

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/0#0

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570028187/6#6

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 1:06pm

As much as some, such as Yadda, Freediver, Soren, and of course, Bobby hate the idea, Muslims are a part of Australian society.  The role of the ABC is to reflect Australian society.  Therefore, a sitcom about Muslims is not inappropriate to that.  There have been other sitcoms about Muslims overseas.  Why not in Australia?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 1:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 1:06pm:
As much as some, such as Yadda, Freediver, Soren, and of course, Bobby hate the idea, Muslims are a part of Australian society.  The role of the ABC is to reflect Australian society.  Therefore, a sitcom about Muslims is not inappropriate to that.  There have been other sitcoms about Muslims overseas.  Why not in Australia?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian,
stop being so progressive.
Get with the anti terror program.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 1:40pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 1:36pm:

Brian,

So, you don't want any TV shows with white, non-Muslim, Australian men?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 2:10pm

Brian,

How is what I have suggested anything to do with Terrorism, Bobby?  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Oct 7th, 2019 at 2:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 7th, 2019 at 2:10pm:

Brian,

How is what I have suggested anything to do with Terrorism, Bobby?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print