Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Trump Tax Documents Show Fraud (Read 3649 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump Tax Documents Show Fraud
Reply #15 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 4:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 4:01pm:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 1:14pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 1:04pm:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 12:58pm:
i would hope so.

the noble capitalist businessman has a moral obligation to keep as much money as possible out of the hands of the reprehensible political elite in washington

Excuse me?

The rule of law really doesn't matter to those who support Trump.

Troll on somewhere else.

aquascoot has no respect for the law.

He has said many, many times in this forum that he admires people who break the law and he even encourages others to do so.

julius ceasar stood on the banks of the rubicon and "broke the law' as he led his army to rome to take on the ruling elites.
most men of action are rule breakers by definition

Jeffrey Epstein was a man of action, and he was always breaking the rules.

Were you a fan?

Donald Trump was.

He was a great guy who liked his women, even if a lot of them were a little on the young side.

And the leftards just want to bring them down. Typical.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 4:56pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 3:47pm:
lee wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 2:14pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 1:50pm:
Are you suggesting an open investigation into Trump's businesses to go along with his Taxes?

Jumping to conclusions petal. If it was the lenders that the books were wrong for and he maintained the payments there is no fraud.

There's only one way to find out, audit his business and tax records.  We already have his former Lawyer in jail for cooking the books and he has testified how widespread it was, so there is just cause.

And your passive aggressive use of "petal" I think warrants an EatShitAndDie in return Smiley

Not possible, Sad. They're under audit now - that's why Mr Trump can't release them.

He'd like to, but the accountants keep bossing him around. What can you do?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #17 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 5:12pm

Are you suggesting an open investigation into Trump's businesses to go along with his Taxes?

Jumping to conclusions petal. If it was the lenders that the books were wrong for and he maintained the payments there is no fraud.

You are a dickhead!!!

From the OP....
Quote:
The punishments for lying to tax officials, or to lenders, can be significant, ranging from fines to criminal fraud charges. Two former Trump associates, Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort, are serving prison time for offences that include falsifying tax and bank records, some of them related to real estate

Lying to a lender is fraud....Perhaps you could show us where there is an exception for Donald Trump....Once again you prove you are an idiot!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/white-collar-crime/mortgage-fraud

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 5:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 4:49pm:
i would hope so.

the noble capitalist businessman has a moral obligation to keep as much money as possible out of the hands of the reprehensible political elite in washington

Excuse me?

Troll on somewhere else.

He has said many, many times in this forum that he admires people who break the law and he even encourages others to do so.

julius ceasar stood on the banks of the rubicon and "broke the law' as he led his army to rome to take on the ruling elites.

Exactly. Julia's Caesar got rid of the Republic and put the Caesars in power. Why can't they do that in America? The whole American constitution thing is a load of old boots.

Great men - Manafort, Mike Cohen, Epstein, those four Ukrainians the elites just arrested - the leftards just want to bring them down, so unfair. These men live in a different realm to Fat Steve and Janeen, who wouldn't know a Lebanese cucumber from a McDonalds pickle, it's ridiculous.

Mr Trump's friends have taste. Luxury yachts, gold toilets, fake Renoirs, you name it. While Fat Steve and Janeen sit out on their porches complaining all day, Mr Trump's go-getting friends live the good life. Well, they did before the elites got to them, anyway.

No, as you've always said, there should be different laws for awesome men like the Donald. Bring back the Roman Empire, I say.

I don't think you understand just home important it is to have a group of rich people in society.

I'll bet most readers on here have a flat screen TV.

Probably 2 or 3

Did you ever think to thank people like Donald for that?

A new technology comes out and we rely on the noble rich to pay exorbitant prices for this technology.
And then, thanks to scaling manufacturing, Steve and janeen can buy one in 10 years for orders of magnitude less .

The noble rich, guys like Donald , are always sacrificing themselves like this so Steve and janeen can have luxury items.
Steve and janeen should weep tears of joy they live in a capitalist society.
If they lived in some commie hole, they would still be watching a big fat black and white cube TV,

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:05pm

philperth2010 wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 5:12pm:
Lying to a lender is fraud..

Yes petal. And if he maintains the payments required what would they do?

Take him to court and say "he defrauded me"? The response "has he been paying you"?
"Yes". Gets laughed out of court.

The punishments for lying to tax officials, or to lenders, can be significant,

What would be the possible penalty if he is making  the payments? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Poor petal, so far out of his comfort zone he got lost.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #20 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:16pm

lee wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:05pm:

And if he maintains the payments required what would they do?

Take him to court and say "he defrauded me"? The response "has he been paying you"?

What would be the possible penalty if he is making  the payments?

The act of obtaining financial advantage by misstatement or misrepresentation is the fraud....It has nothing to do with the loan repayments!!!

Quote:
Mortgage Fraud
Mortgage fraud is a sub-category of FIF. It is crime characterized by some type of material misstatement, misrepresentation, or omission in relation to a mortgage loan which is then relied upon by a lender. A lie that influences a bank’s decision—about whether, for example, to approve a loan, accept a reduced payoff amount, or agree to certain repayment terms—is mortgage fraud. The FBI and other entities charged with investigating mortgage fraud, particularly in the wake of the housing market collapse, have broadened the definition to include frauds targeting distressed homeowners.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/white-collar-crime/mortgage-fraud
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:34pm by philperth2010 »  

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #21 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:28pm

Think you have it the wrong way around.

If the false numbers went to the government is is tax evasion. If the wrong numbers went out to his lenders then it is fraud and if the wrong numbers went to his investors it is some different crime.

The one common factor is that it is not legal to falsify your books to gain a financial advantage by deception.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:45pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:28pm:
If the wrong numbers went out to his lenders then it is fraud and if the wrong numbers went to his investors it is some different crime.

And if he is making good on the payments it is no fraud. The lender is getting what he wanted - principle and interest or interest only.

The one common factor is that it is not legal to falsify your books to gain a financial advantage by deception.

If he is making the payments required then he has not gained a financial advantage.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:46pm

philperth2010 wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:16pm:
A lie that influences a bank’s decision—about whether, for example, to approve a loan, accept a reduced payoff amount, or agree to certain repayment terms—is mortgage fraud.

has any lender been so influenced?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #24 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 7:15pm

lee wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:46pm:
A lie that influences a bank’s decision—about whether, for example, to approve a loan, accept a reduced payoff amount, or agree to certain repayment terms—is mortgage fraud.

Deflection will not change the fact you were wrong as usual!!!

You are such a dickhead!!!

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #25 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 7:56pm

lee wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:46pm:

If you are intimating that they haven't which I believe you are by the phrasing of your question, then it means he was dishonest and defrauded the tax department.

Come on Lee, clearly you are smarter than this. I used to think you genuinely were looking for the sensible centre, but now you just go out of your way to defend Trump.

Like I said, you're clearly a smart guy, you can see the truth about Trump but you still play these games.

What is so lacking in your life that you need the gratification from your trolling?

I give you kind one chance for compassion and this is yours. I'm being genuine, I hope you can find a more healthy way to feel meaning and fulfilment.

Red pulling isn't the answer, you might think so but you're only setting yourself up for a huge and disappointing let down.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #26 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 7:58pm

lee wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:45pm:
If the wrong numbers went out to his lenders then it is fraud and if the wrong numbers went to his investors it is some different crime.

And if he is making good on the payments it is no fraud. The lender is getting what he wanted - principle and interest or interest only.

If he is making the payments required then he has not gained a financial advantage.

He is well know for not paying his bills ?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 8:49pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 5:26pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 4:49pm:
i would hope so.

Excuse me?

Troll on somewhere else.

Exactly. Julia's Caesar got rid of the Republic and put the Caesars in power. Why can't they do that in America? The whole American constitution thing is a load of old boots.

Great men - Manafort, Mike Cohen, Epstein, those four Ukrainians the elites just arrested - the leftards just want to bring them down, so unfair. These men live in a different realm to Fat Steve and Janeen, who wouldn't know a Lebanese cucumber from a McDonalds pickle, it's ridiculous.

Mr Trump's friends have taste. Luxury yachts, gold toilets, fake Renoirs, you name it. While Fat Steve and Janeen sit out on their porches complaining all day, Mr Trump's go-getting friends live the good life. Well, they did before the elites got to them, anyway.

No, as you've always said, there should be different laws for awesome men like the Donald. Bring back the Roman Empire, I say.

I don't think you understand just home important it is to have a group of rich people in society.

I'll bet most readers on here have a flat screen TV.

Probably 2 or 3

Did you ever think to thank people like Donald for that?

A new technology comes out and we rely on the noble rich to pay exorbitant prices for this technology.
And then, thanks to scaling manufacturing, Steve and janeen can buy one in 10 years for orders of magnitude less .

The noble rich, guys like Donald , are always sacrificing themselves like this so Steve and janeen can have luxury items.
Steve and janeen should weep tears of joy they live in a capitalist society.
If they lived in some commie hole, they would still be watching a big fat black and white cube TV,

I know. I'm so grateful Mr Trump's standing up to those dirty Chinese Commies. It's sucked 2% from our own forecast GDP growth, but it's good to know Mr Trump's go-getting friends will make things right in another 10 years or so.

Mr Trump's campaign manager's doing 7, but his lawyer should be out in 3 - with good behaviour.

Still, it'll take the leftards 5 years to learn all this, so a decade should be good. Do you want to tell them, or should I?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #28 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 9:40pm

lee wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:05pm:

Yes petal. And if he maintains the payments required what would they do?

What would be the possible penalty if he is making  the payments? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Poor petal, so far out of his comfort zone he got lost.

Quote:
What would be the possible penalty if he is making  the payments?

Most contracts like this are defaulted if there is untruth in the application.

Trump spent half his time in the courts for refusing to make his payments and has been bankrupt a number of times because he makes his payments not.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 9:57pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 7:56pm:
If you are intimating that they haven't which I believe you are by the phrasing of your question, then it means he was dishonest and defrauded the tax department.

And then you have proof of that.

one or the other petal. heads/tails.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print