Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
If Trump is sacked, Civil War? (Read 3731 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: If Trump is sacked, Civil War?
Reply #120 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 7:15pm

random wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 12:49pm:
random wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 6:15am:
There are a lot of gunz in the USA.  Should Trump be impeached, there is a chance that some could take to the streets, start a protest that could go horribly wrong.

What are the chances?  I think it is possible.

WATCH: Trump Supporters Threaten Gun Violence Against Protesters At Pittsburgh Event

https://storage.googleapis.com/freakoutnation/uploads/2016/04/OC-idiots.jpg

https://c.tenor.com/rfJrzwp460AAAAAM/this-agree.gif

Well, I was pretty close wasn't I?

Not at all. Dear Leader will go nicely. Good and proper, just like Sloppy Steve, ranting about Freeeedom as he's led away in cuffs.

A handful of rallies, good and bad on both sides, all that. But after the obligatory show of white pride, they'll go home.

How bad can it get? There's a mass shooting nearly every week. The Proud Boys will get their knickers in a twist, but what are they going to do?

The alternative of taking Trump out in a Navy Seal-style operation like bin Laden defeats the purpose. Dear Leader's followers need to see him in the stand, raising Hillary's emails, shrieking so unfair.

Sure, they'll still worship him, but they'll take it like a man, legs in the air, screaming for more.

You?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 7:26pm

your trouble mustafa is that you dont see what trump really is.
take off your smug blinkers and consider this

trump is not the river. trump is the dam.

trump is holding back literally 70 or 80 million , highly armed, disenfranchised, abandoned (by the democrats) deplorables who have not much to lose.

my personal opinion is the left want a civil war because they are self loathing and they are doing everything in their power to get one.

trump is the dam wall standing between the smug elites and the angry mob.

you (subconsciously) want trump to fall so the left can get into it with the right in violence and mayhem

you dont attract what you want
you attract what you are.

if the left want to be haters and cruel to people in the flyover states and treat them like garbage, they really cant complain when the hornetts nest they have stirred up explodes.

be careful what you wish for

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 7:35pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 7:26pm:

A self-confessed criminal and self confessed sexual predator who groomed a 10-year-old child in Trump Tower, said on multiple occasions that he'd like to screw his own daughter (the one he likes, not the "fat & ugly" one) and whose best friend was a convicted child sex offender?

Is that what he really is?

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 7:43pm

you (subconsciously) want trump to fall so the left can get into it with the right in violence and mayhem

You could be right about him, but I Consciously want Trump to go to prison just to see how truly fukked up the US will become.  It has to happen sometime.

All this hate of American on American has the be released.

I can't wait!

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 8:15pm

trump is holding back literally 70 or 80 million , highly armed, disenfranchised, abandoned (by the democrats) deplorables who have not much to lose.

my personal opinion is the left want a civil war because they are self loathing and they are doing everything in their power to get one.

if the left want to be haters and cruel to people in the flyover states and treat them like garbage, they really cant complain when the hornetts nest they have stirred up explodes.

Trump's just a crook, dear, like Nixon - worse. Worse than Boris Johnson, Craig Thomson, Eddie Obeid, the lot. You've spent the past six years joining in the Hillary shreiks, and now, you have a chance to show how "principalled" you really are. Superior Man, all that. Rule of law, innit. One law for all.

Your Dear Leader goes against every single thing you've ever stood up for on this site. An elitist, bloated, junk-food addicted crook. The only thing you share is a predilection for hyperbole and (perhaps) a belief that snorting iodine protects against covid 19. 

Although I think you're just saying that to make your Dear Leader feel better, no?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 9:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 7:35pm:

A self-confessed criminal and self confessed sexual predator who groomed a 10-year-old child in Trump Tower, said on multiple occasions that he'd like to screw his own daughter (the one he likes, not the "fat & ugly" one) and whose best friend was a convicted child sex offender?

Mr. Scoot?   Undecided

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Sep 13th, 2022 at 5:18am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 9:46pm:

Mr. Scoot?   Undecided

trump is a selfish egotistical narcissist interested in his reputation but he is also an action taker, resilient, energetic and charismatic.

you are IDENTICAL to trump minus the action taking, resilience, energy and charisma

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Sep 13th, 2022 at 5:21am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 8:15pm:

Trump's just a crook, dear, like Nixon - worse. Worse than Boris Johnson, Craig Thomson, Eddie Obeid, the lot. You've spent the past six years joining in the Hillary shreiks, and now, you have a chance to show how "principalled" you really are. Superior Man, all that. Rule of law, innit. One law for all.

Your Dear Leader goes against every single thing you've ever stood up for on this site. An elitist, bloated, junk-food addicted crook. The only thing you share is a predilection for hyperbole and (perhaps) a belief that snorting iodine protects against covid 19. 

Although I think you're just saying that to make your Dear Leader feel better, no?

dear leader ?? Grin Grin

i dont take leadership advise from anyone.
trump has characteristics i admire, as does the rock, emininem, nelson mandela, lao tzu, marcus aurelius, kanye west, tom cruise , joe rogan, sam harris , tony robbins and john howard.

trump is however, your leader

you think about him 24/7
you bounce out of bed, hoping he is punished because it will give you a little hit of dopamine.

thats setting the bar awfully low

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Sep 13th, 2022 at 6:34am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2022 at 5:18am:

Mr. Scoot?   Undecided

trump is a selfish egotistical narcissist interested in his reputation but he is also an action taker, resilient, energetic and charismatic.

Is he a self-confessed criminal and self confessed sexual predator who groomed a 10-year-old child in Trump Tower, said on multiple occasions that he'd like to screw his own daughter (the one he likes, not the "fat & ugly" one) and whose best friend was a convicted child sex offender?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Sep 13th, 2022 at 8:35am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2022 at 5:21am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 8:15pm:

dear leader ?? Grin Grin

i dont take leadership advise from anyone.
trump has characteristics i admire, as does the rock, emininem, nelson mandela, lao tzu, marcus aurelius, kanye west, tom cruise , joe rogan, sam harris , tony robbins and john howard.

trump is however, your leader

you think about him 24/7
you bounce out of bed, hoping he is punished because it will give you a little hit of dopamine.

thats setting the bar awfully low

Incorrect. I hope all elite political crooks are punished, including Dems, Labor, Greens, the lot. I got a dopamine hit when Obeid went down. I got one recently when the Rajapaksa regime went down in Sri Lanka. I'd definitely get one if Vlad got done in Russia.

And yes, I'll get one when your Dear Leader gets cuffed in Florida, as will millions of Real Americans, desperately worried about the direction their country's going in. These politicians are a cancer on a society. In Vlad's case, they cripple countries.- socially and economically. Your Dear Leader had only just begun.

You most certainly do take advice from Dear Leader. You'll even spruik his medical advice - Ivermectin, HCL, and now, snorting iodine (because it sounds like drinking bleach). You, of course, never follow the advice yourself, you merely promote it 24/7.

Just imagine, you spend months promoting a horse wormer you have no intention of taking yourself, all because Dear Leader said.

We need to study such awesomeness.

5 years is the minimum.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Sep 13th, 2022 at 8:54am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 13th, 2022 at 6:34am:
aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2022 at 5:18am:

Mr. Scoot?   Undecided

Is he a self-confessed criminal and self confessed sexual predator who groomed a 10-year-old child in Trump Tower, said on multiple occasions that he'd like to screw his own daughter (the one he likes, not the "fat & ugly" one) and whose best friend was a convicted child sex offender?

Aquascoot's already affirmed all this, Greggery. He just thinks it's mean to imprison such awesomeness.

You know, the big fella might be a bit naughty, but think of all the good he can do in the community, fundraising, recruiting and planning insurrections.

Perhaps the leftards could let him off with some community service. The big fella could help out at church, praying and holding up Bibles, or help disaster victims, throwing out paper towels and MAGA caps, or give speeches to the Boy Scouts of America.

There's so much he could do. Why would the leftards try to contain such awesomeness?

Proud Boys, stand back and stand by.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print