Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
If Trump is sacked, Civil War? (Read 3740 times)
random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: If Trump is sacked, Civil War?
Reply #15 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:00am

'My .357 Magnum is comfortable with that': Supporters threaten 'second Civil War' if Trump is removed

"Supporters of President Trump sounded the alarm on his potential removal from office, saying they would fight back in his defense.

"My .357 Magnum is comfortable with that. End of story," one Trump supporter told CBS News in video taken at the president's Tuesday rally in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

His remark was in response to whether he was sure Trump would not be kicked out of the Oval Office. A second man, identified as Infowars host Will Johnson, said he believed removing Trump from office could lead to another Civil War.

"I think it would cause physical violence in this country that we haven't seen since the first Civil War. I think it would become the second Civil War," Johnson said. "

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:09am

Trump won't be impeached and it will backfire baldly by ensuring him a second term.

The Dems know deep down they can't beat Trump (unless they think outside of the box amd go with someone like Tulsi Gabbard but they won't) so they're playing games.

Dems deserve a generation out of government.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #17 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:14am

aquascoot wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 7:53am:
random wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 7:23am:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 7:11am:
the Question I would ask - is what would you do if you were witnessing a Communist Coup by a bunch of radicals trying to take over your country?

What would Australian's do?

oh wait - they took our guns off us.  Undecided

We'll just sit here and do nothing.

So what would you do if your country was taken over by a cult leader who believed in 'End times'.

There's a large part of the radical left that also believe in the end times
Climate Armageddon is part of this nihilism

Frederick Nietzsche predicted this
He said that when a culture lost its belief in God
It would become nihilistic resentful bitter and lost

when I looked at all the democratic candidates on the stage without their American flag
That's how they appeared to me
What does an atheist Marxist left believe in
What gets them to bounce out of bed in the morning

A religious person or someone who is crushing it in business has a purpose in life and bounces out of bed ready to embrace the day

But those bunch of lefty atheist Marxist intellectual elite democrats
I can't really work out what they stand for apart from bitterness resentment nihilism

And if you don't believe that bitterness resentful and nihilism will make you welcome the Armageddon
Make you believe you deserve the Armageddon
Then you weren't paying attention

In a way trump is the manifestation of what the leftie intellectual elites would like to see manifested
It's why they keep feeding the beast
Because deep down they think they deserve it
And deep down they embrace it

Interesting.  I've been saying this for a while.

I believe in the science of AGW but not the cataclysmic end times the Gretta's of the world have latched onto.

Greta became fixated on climate change when she was only 8 which is long before she could understand the actual science. That right there is no different to 8 year old kids in a madrassa in Pakistan banging their heads into a Koran.

IBI

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:25am

Gordon wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:14am:
the Question I would ask - is what would you do if you were witnessing a Communist Coup by a bunch of radicals trying to take over your country?

So what would you do if your country was taken over by a cult leader who believed in 'End times'.

when I looked at all the democratic candidates on the stage without their American flag

A religious person or someone who is crushing it in business has a purpose in life and bounces out of bed ready to embrace the day

I can't really work out what they stand for apart from bitterness resentment nihilism

And if you don't believe that bitterness resentful and nihilism will make you welcome the Armageddon

In a way trump is the manifestation of what the leftie intellectual elites would like to see manifested

I believe in the science of AGW but not the cataclysmic end times the Gretta's of the world have latched onto.

Greta became fixated on climate change when she was only 8 which is long before she could understand the actual science. That right there is no different to 8 year old kids in a madrassa in Pakistan banging their heads into a Koran.

Indeed Gordon

Climate science is factual
But it has become a religion 4 many of the left
Greta is a Joan of arc type character
If people can't see that they aren't paying attention

More evidence of the way that the radical greenies have become religious in their indoctrination lie in their strange dietary requirements
Veganism and strange dietary rituals

One finds the same requirements in all religions
Christianity with fish on Fridays
Muslims with pork
Anyone who can't see this isn't paying attention

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #19 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:42am

aquascoot wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:25am:

Indeed Gordon

More evidence of the way that the radical greenies have become religious in their indoctrination lie in their strange dietary requirements

Muslims with pork

The far left are actually a nice pretty little box with a pretty bow on it but what's inside is actually very ugly.

I first became aware of this when I was kicking around with NSW Greens, partly because I was young and wanted to save the trees and was also chasing some gash, anyway, I met some far left Greens who unlike me had never spent a night in the bush. Their stated goal was to tear down society fill the countey with the poor of the world who would do to the privileged what Pol Pot did in Cambodia.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:47am

Gordon wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:09am:
Trump won't be impeached ...

He will.

He won't be removed from office though.

You need to learn a little more about the impeachment process, because at the moment you're making a fool of yourself.

"Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. Impeachment does not in itself remove the official definitively from office; it is similar to an indictment in criminal law, and thus it is essentially the statement of charges against the official."

He will be impeached.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:57am

Gordon wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:42am:
aquascoot wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:25am:

Indeed Gordon

Muslims with pork

The far left are actually a nice pretty little box with a pretty bow on it but what's inside is actually very ugly.

I first became aware of this when I was kicking around with NSW Greens, partly because I was young and wanted to save the trees and was also chasing some gash, anyway, I met some far left Greens who unlike me had never spent a night in the bush. Their stated goal was to tear down society fill the countey with the poor of the world who would do to the privileged what Pol Pot did in Cambodia.

Yes indeed Gordon
The bitter bitter bitter resentment of the left

The Marxist idea of compassion for those who are not doing well is a great cover story
But we only have to look at Russia China or Cambodia to realise that is really the bitter resentment of the successful that drives marxism

Within two years all of the successful farmers in the Soviet were in the gulags
And the Marxist actually said that the rapists and murderers who were in prison
Were part of the unsuccessful oppressed

And so they got the rapists and murderers to be the prison guards for their oppressors
The successful farmers who may be had a few more cows than the less successful farmers

Again we see this with the fascination for criminals which the radical left embrace
Whenever an African American criminal and a noble policeman are in a confrontation
It doesn't take Einstein to workout his side the radical left will take

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 9:32am

[quote author=SerialBrain9 link=1576527344/5#5 date=1576530674]the Question I would ask - is what would you do if you were witnessing a Communist Coup by a bunch of radicals trying to take over your country?

That's bullshit.  It's just that at 8 years of age she was capable of understanding something that still eludes you.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 9:35am

random wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 9:32am:
[quote author=SerialBrain9 link=1576527344/5#5 date=1576530674]the Question I would ask - is what would you do if you were witnessing a Communist Coup by a bunch of radicals trying to take over your country?

That's bullshit.  It's just that at 8 years of age she was capable of understanding something that still eludes you.

Lol     Grin

Gordon is a classic example of an adult acting like a child because a child is acting like an adult.

Here he is:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 9:42am

I said firmly agree with the scientific consensus on AGW but not the cataclysmic end times stories the hard left are panicking about.

Does this sound like a rational scientific evaluation, or something else?

Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was 8 years old, and could not understand why so little was being done about it.[19] Three years later, she became depressed, lethargic, and stopped talking as well as eating, and eventually was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), and selective mutism.[19

IBI

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 9:51am

Gordon wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 9:42am:

I said firmly agree with the scientific consensus on AGW but not the cataclysmic end times stories the hard left are panicking about.

Does this sound like a rational scientific evaluation, or something else?

Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was 8 years old, and could not understand why so little was being done about it.[19] Three years later, she became depressed, lethargic, and stopped talking as well as eating, and eventually was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), and selective mutism.[19

Well let's disagree shall we?

You words simply show that your acceptance of science does not mean that you understand it.

As far as Greta's reaction to her understanding?  Seems appropriate to me.  When someone realises that the planet is doomed, that's an appropriate reaction.

In contrast, yours if pretty fukked up.  Particularly thinking that spending time attacking a school girl makes a difference to anything.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #26 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 10:00am

Sorry but an 11 year old girl with OCD who is obsessing about matters of science yet has no scientific qualifications?

Questioning that is not attacking, it's being national.

Now, show me  a link to the scientific consensus that the world will end. Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 10:03am

Gordon wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 10:00am:
Sorry but an 11 year old girl with OCD who is obsessing about matters of science yet has no scientific qualifications?

Now, show me  a link to the scientific consensus that the world will end
. Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 10:04am

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #29 - Dec 17th, 2019 at 10:10am

random wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 10:03am:
Gordon wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 10:00am:

Now, show me  a link to the scientific consensus that the world will end
. Smiley

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3a/61/11/3a61110e004fcaf63661eefce6a891b6.jpg

Here's the problem.  97% of climate scientists back AGW. Im 100% in....But....when ANY climate related study is produced, before it's been peer reviewed and scientifically validated it's automatically  backstopped by the 97% figure and if ANY study is questioned, you're a denier.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print