Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is Panther a sycophantic pretend American?

Yes    
  2 (20.0%)
No    
  5 (50.0%)
More than 1 syllable confuses Panther    
  3 (30.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: rhino on: Jan 6th, 2020 at 11:15pm »

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
Send Topic Print
177 gun deaths (Read 18902 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: 177 gun deaths
Reply #210 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:37am

sogreggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:11am:
Panther wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:02am:
More Guns = Less Crime

Like I said before.....Scream from the 'hilltops' 'till yer blue in the face Pecca..... (JFYI ..... Australia don't have 'real' mountains   http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/chuckle002.gif)

Americans prove thousands of times each & every day that being armed makes them safer....prove it to themselves, their friends, & their community.

The opinions you choose to believe, you believe.............Americans don't mind one bit.....It's what they believe that counts....it's their Right....It's their Second Amendment............It's our Country.............but it still goes, yer always welcome ta visit, & Americans won't even force you to carry a loaded firearm neither...........so don't fret none lil fella. http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/chuckle002.gif

No.

They don't prove it, they just believe it.

It's faith, like some crazy religion.

It's an undeniable fact that more guns do not stop more crimes.

More Guns Do Not Stop More Crimes, Evidence Shows

That's the evidence you choose to believe.....from a book written by someone else..........from a study undertaken by strangers.......it's they you believe....

You choose to believe your evidence because you want to.....you form an opinion.....a personal opinion upon which you establish your belief......

Stay true to YOUR beliefs fella, & us Americans will stay true to OURS..............Americans, the ones who choose to have them, won't force their big, bad guns upon you........so, don't fret lil fella.....just don't fret no more......America be fine for 200+ more years with American guns......  Smiley

« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:44am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:43am

Panther wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:37am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:11am:
More Guns = Less Crime

Like I said before.....Scream from the 'hilltops' 'till yer blue in the face Pecca..... (JFYI ..... Australia don't have 'real' mountains   http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/chuckle002.gif)

Americans prove thousands of times each & every day that being armed makes them safer....prove it to themselves, their friends, & their community.

The opinions you choose to believe, you believe.............Americans don't mind one bit.....It's what they believe that counts....it's their Right....It's their Second Amendment............It's our Country.............but it still goes, yer always welcome ta visit, & Americans won't even force you to carry a loaded firearm neither...........so don't fret none lil fella. http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/chuckle002.gif

No.

That's the evidence you choose to believe.....from a book written by someone else..........from a study undertaken by strangers......

30 studies.

"Most of this research—and there have been several dozen peer-reviewed studies—punctures the idea that guns stop violence."

You're fooling yourself.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #212 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:49am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:43am:
More Guns = Less Crime

No.

That's the evidence you choose to believe.....from a book written by someone else..........from a study undertaken by strangers......

30 studies.

"Most of this research—and there have been several dozen peer-reviewed studies—punctures the idea that guns stop violence."

You're fooling yourself.

As I said......That's the evidence you choose to believe.....from a book ,or books, written by someone else..........from a study, or studies, undertaken by strangers.......it's they you choose to believe....

You choose to believe your evidence because you want to.....you then form an opinion.....a personal opinion upon which you establish your belief......

Stay true to YOUR beliefs fella, & us Americans will stay true to OURS..............Americans, the ones who choose to have them, won't force their big, bad guns upon you........so, don't fret lil fella.....just don't fret no more......America be fine for 200+ more years with American guns......  Smiley

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:53am

Panther wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:49am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:43am:
More Guns = Less Crime

No.

30 studies.

You're fooling yourself.

As I said......That's the evidence you choose to believe.....from a book ,or books, written by someone else..........from a study, or studies, undertaken by strangers.......it's they you choose to believe....

You choose to believe your evidence because you want to.....you then form an opinion.....a personal opinion upon which you establish your belief......

Stay true to YOUR beliefs fella, & us Americans will stay true to OURS..............Americans, the ones who choose to have them, won't force their big, bad guns upon you........so, don't fret lil fella.....just don't fret no more......America be fine for 200+ more years with American guns......

Nothing to do with opinion.

It's a fact.

"In a 2015 study using data from the FBI and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, for example, researchers at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard University reported that firearm assaults were 6.8 times more common in the states with the most guns versus those with the least.

"Also in 2015 a combined analysis of 15 different studies found that people who had access to firearms at home were nearly twice as likely to be murdered as people who did not."

From official US statistics.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #214 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:53am:

It's a fact........
an opinion upon which you believe.....

"In a 2015 study using data from the FBI and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, for example, researchers at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard University reported that firearm assaults were 6.8 times more common in the states with the most guns versus those with the least.

"Also in 2015 a combined analysis of 15 different studies found that people who had access to firearms at home were nearly twice as likely to be murdered as people who did not."

And, As I said before, I'll say again....& again.....& again......That's the evidence you personally choose to believe.....from a book, or books, written by someone else..........from a study, or studies, undertaken by strangers.......it's they you choose to believe....

You choose to believe your evidence because you want to.....you then form an opinion..... your personal opinion.....a personal opinion upon which you establish your belief......your firm belief......

⮞⮞⮞ I don't & won't hold that against you......you're free to believe what you wish to believe......accept the opinions you choose to accept.....for the reasons you hold as important to you.......

As you, I also believe....I have my own options.....& you can scream till the heavens fall into the sea.......like yours, my opinions WILL NEVER CHANGE......Like you I'm a stubborn Mutha Fvuckka, & death itself may not even be strong enough to change my opinions regarding this issue.....

So, you stay true to YOUR beliefs fella, & us Americans will stay true to OURS..............Americans, the ones who choose to have them, won't force their big, bad guns upon you........so, don't fret lil fella.....just don't fret no more......America be fine for 200+ more years with American guns......  Smiley

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:15pm

Panther wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:12pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 11:53am:

It's a fact........
an opinion upon which you believe.....

And, As I said before, I'll say again....& again.....& again......That's the evidence you personally choose to believe.....from a book, or books, written by someone else..........from a study, or studies, undertaken by strangers.......it's they you choose to believe....

You choose to believe your evidence because you want to.....you then form an opinion..... your personal opinion.....a personal opinion upon which you establish your belief......your firm belief......

I don't hold that against you......you're free to believe what you wish to believe......accept the opinions you choose to accept.....for the reasons you hold as important to you.......

As you, I also believe....I have my own options.....& you can scream till the heavens fall into the sea.......like yours, my opinions WILL NEVER CHANGE......Like you I'm a stubborn Mutha Fvuckka, & death itself may not even be strong enough to change my opinions regarding this issue.....

So, you stay true to YOUR beliefs fella, & us Americans will stay true to OURS..............Americans, the ones who choose to have them, won't force their big, bad guns upon you........so, don't fret lil fella.....just don't fret no more......America be fine for 200+ more years with American guns......  Smiley

It's a fact.

Nothing to do with strangers, either - the facts come from America.

"They found that a gun in the home was associated with a nearly threefold increase in the odds that someone would be killed at home by a family member or intimate acquaintance."

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #216 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:17pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:15pm:

It's a fact.

"They found that a gun in the home was associated with a nearly threefold increase in the odds that someone would be killed at home by a family member or intimate acquaintance."

⮞⮞⮞ I don't & won't hold that against you......you're free to believe what you wish to believe......accept the opinions you choose to accept.....for the reasons you hold as important to you.......

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:33pm

Panther wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:17pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:15pm:

It's a fact.

It's a fact.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #218 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:33pm:

It's a fact.

[url]https://static.scientificamerican.com/sciam/assets/Image/saw1017Moye
31_d(1).png[/url]

And, As I said before, I'll say again....& again.....& again......& I will say it again, & again, & again....That's the evidence you personally choose to believe.....from a book, or books, written by someone else..........from a study, or studies, undertaken by strangers.......it's they you choose to believe....

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:49pm

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #220 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 1:10pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 12:49pm:

Nice waste of space.......but that changes nothing

As I said before, I'll say again....& again.....& again......That's the evidence you personally choose to believe.....from a book, or books, written by someone else..........from a study, or studies, undertaken by strangers.......it's they you choose to believe....

Have fun....I'm havin' a great time.....I have 3 forums to visit......so I will depart from time to time to catch up on important stuff...... (not in Australia) where my fellow American posters think you're a joke....a scream....they don't know why I bother, but they want to watch you explode!!  Grin Grin Grin

I told them soon...soooooon......just stop in & watch I told them.....they said only the insane  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  do the same thing over & over expecting a different outcome..... I told them I think you are.....but too funny to pass up.....

I told them I don't have any expectations.....I don't want him to change a thing.....he's one of my main reason I still come to this forum.....GWEGGY's  a source of amusement.....now they see for themselves.....they say I'm right.....have fun......& I am......that's when I told them about your obsession with Trump & with his so called alleged child rape.....They're still laughin....way harder than before!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2020 at 1:17pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #221 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 1:16pm

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #222 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 1:20pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 1:16pm:

As I said before, I'll say again....& again.....& again......That's the evidence you personally choose to believe.....from a book, or books, written by someone else..........from a study, or studies, undertaken by strangers.......it's they you choose to believe....

Have fun....I'm havin' a great time.....I have 3 forums to visit......so I will depart from time to time to catch up on important stuff...... (not in Australia) where my fellow American posters think you're a joke....a scream....they don't know why I bother, but they want to watch you explode!!  Grin Grin Grin

I told them soon...soooooon......just stop in & watch I told them.....they said only the insane  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  do the same thing over & over expecting a different outcome..... I told them I think you are.....but too funny to pass up.....

I told them I don't have any expectations.....I don't want him to change a thing.....he's one of my main reason I still come to this forum.....GWEGGY's  a source of amusement.....now they see for themselves.....they say I'm right.....have fun & enjoy......& I am......that's when I told them about your obsession with Trump & with his so called alleged child rape.....They're still laughin....way harder than before!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now they know yer sick!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin 

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 1:37pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #224 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 2:12pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
Send Topic Print