Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
F A T Orange Puke Goes Golfing (Read 3148 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: F A T Orange Puke Goes Golfing
Reply #30 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:33pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 11:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:04pm:
https://media.tenor.com/images/d79d386edbf570674be9de40d9844090/tenor.gif

Bullshit, Aqua.   He ducked out of the Vietnam war.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Never let reality get in the way of your "facts". "Ducking out" of an unpopular and unnecessary military involvement in Viet Nam has never been an issue unless it is used against Republican politicians. If you had chosen to go when you returned it was not uncommon to have Americans spit on you and call you a baby killer! The brother-in-law of a friend of mine survived only to die from the effects of "agent orange" about ten years ago.

There were many ways to serve during the 60's that didn't involve combat or time in a war zone. It wasn't a matter of cowardice, if it were than ships clerks, welders and mechanics are cowards as well because they didn't choose combat. I am sure if Trump had joined the Military at that time he would have been a junior officer for the length of his commitment and the bunch of you would have found another way to criticize him.

He will call upon Americans and force them to fight foreign wars.  He refused to be drafted.  Mmm, bit of hypocrisy there, Methinks, Mort.  Trump refused to fight. QED.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:35pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 6:10am:

Bullshit, Aqua.   He ducked out of the Vietnam war.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh no definitely not

Definitely Yes, Aqua.  He refused to be drafted and he refused to fight.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:33pm:

Never let reality get in the way of your "facts". "Ducking out" of an unpopular and unnecessary military involvement in Viet Nam has never been an issue unless it is used against Republican politicians. If you had chosen to go when you returned it was not uncommon to have Americans spit on you and call you a baby killer! The brother-in-law of a friend of mine survived only to die from the effects of "agent orange" about ten years ago.

There were many ways to serve during the 60's that didn't involve combat or time in a war zone. It wasn't a matter of cowardice, if it were than ships clerks, welders and mechanics are cowards as well because they didn't choose combat. I am sure if Trump had joined the Military at that time he would have been a junior officer for the length of his commitment and the bunch of you would have found another way to criticize him.

He will call upon Americans and force them to fight foreign wars.  He refused to be drafted.  Mmm, bit of hypocrisy there, Methinks, Mort.  Trump refused to fight. QED.

Do you respect Mohammod Ali?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:44pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:36pm:

Ali refused to serve because of religious reasons.  He was found guilty, initially of refusing to serve.  That was cleared on appeal.   Yes, I do admire Ali in many ways.  Do you or do you see him as a filthy tinted fellow who was a Muslim as well, Hammer?  Do you see beyond your Islamophobia and Racism in anything?

Trump OTOH had "bone spurs" which mysteriously appeared and then disappeared.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #34 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 10:13pm

Unlike the last 4 Presidents he hasn't put American troops at risk for his political agenda. No governments toppled, no national leaders deposed, I guess at this point you are asking yourself what good the Military is.

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #35 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 10:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:44pm:

Ali refused to serve because of religious reasons.  He was found guilty, initially of refusing to serve.  That was cleared on appeal.   Yes, I do admire Ali in many ways.  Do you or do you see him as a filthy tinted fellow who was a Muslim as well, Hammer?  Do you see beyond your Islamophobia and Racism in anything?

Trump OTOH had "bone spurs" which mysteriously appeared and then disappeared.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

It is a good thing Islam is the religion of pacifists, otherwise they might skyjack airliners and fly them into buildings.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 10:27pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 10:13pm:

Unlike the last 4 Presidents he hasn't put American troops at risk for his political agenda. No governments toppled, no national leaders deposed, I guess at this point you are asking yourself what good the Military is.

Nor has he withdrawn them, Mort.   Nor has he brought them home.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 10:29pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 10:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:44pm:

It is a good thing Islam is the religion of pacifists, otherwise they might skyjack airliners and fly them into buildings.

Some Islamists might do that.  Not all Muslims would though.  There is a difference between Muslims and Islamists.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #38 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 11:29pm

Quote:
Nor has he withdrawn them, Mort.   Nor has he brought them home.

Obama handed him a Tar Baby, at least he is trying to reduce our involvement. It is long past time to find peace, walk away or burn it down.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 2:24pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 11:29pm:
Quote:

Obama handed him a Tar Baby, at least he is trying to reduce our involvement. It is long past time to find peace, walk away or burn it down.

I thought you already did that, burn stuff down, Mort?  Remember Nixon's famous dictum about Vietnam?  "If you have them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow..."   Something Americans take great delight in doing, burning places down.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 9:41pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 10:13pm:

To sieze the oil?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 10:21pm

Belgarion wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 4:21pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 9:37am:
Belgarion wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 9:29am:
And what, exactly, was Trump supposed to do at the CDC? Personally whip up a COVID 19 cure on his own?  The people that work in such places, and in emergency services generally, like to get on with their jobs without taking time put to give tours and briefings to passing politicians.  Trump showed common sense by staying away.   

trump showed what a bone spurred coward he is.

By allowing people to get on with their jobs?

yeah ... just like when i am to lazy to mow the lawns I'm allowing nature to do it's thing ...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #42 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 10:59pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 11:29pm:
Quote:

George W Bush handed Obama a mess in the ME of the GOP's own making....Every war America has been involved in since WW11 has been initiated by the Republicans....Yet you blame Obama???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #43 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 11:40pm

Marla wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 9:18am:
Un-f - k ing-believable

On Friday, Donald Trump was slated to make a visit to the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, Georgia. But at the last minute, Trump cancelled the visit.......”

But he will definitely be heading for Mar-a-Lago for a few rounds of golf while the nation faces confusion and crisis.

Laugh it up SUCKERS.      ....watch [in the YT] all the guffawing LEFTISTS laughing it up,
on hearing that DJT was running in 2016

guffaw = = a loud and boisterous laugh.

When People Laughed At The Idea Of Trump Actually Being Elected President! [Compilation]

3 min
https://youtu.be/zT0Rjc6jKCg

Hey SUCKERS,            .....yes, Donald won.

In 2016, Donald WON.

Lets say it again......

In 2016, Donald WON.

In 2016, Donald WON.

In 2016, Donald WON.

Aaaaaw.   [sad face]

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #44 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 5:29am

"In September 2004, Lawrence Korb, an Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan,  concluded that  G W Bush did not fulfill his obligations and could have been ordered to active duty as a result."

He still got the salutes as President. Just.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print