Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Crash and then Burn!
Reply #15 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:43pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:38pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:23pm:
Grasshoppers - there is always a Middle Way.. a bridge of rope cannot be rickety.... a bridge of stone or wood cannot be ropey.. a bridge of sighs cannot be heard after a virus pandemic.... think on this Grasshoppers, while I seclude myself and wonder WTF I just said as a True Follower of Jasin ...

If the bank is too tight, it will fail..... if it is too loose, it will pull in the dregs..... follow The Middle Path.

Yes Grapps. Bowl Middle-Stump  Wink

The World will burn and WORLD WAR will rage.
(As Chinese Accountant's show their 'Alpha' status and send the Military out as a Tax Write-Off)

...but it will not be 'the end' of everything,
only the end of those things that have run their course and dried up.
The world needs to move on.
Australia needs to move on and it will do so by it's Politics fracturing into many little 'independent' nations of their own accord under a 'leaderless' Republic.

When you have Nations with huge populations (the physical body) and a small amount of people in power and wealth (the brain cells) - you know a 'Labourer' has nothing much up top.

Take Venezuela and it's leader. Economic woes with food shortages and he tells all Venezuelan women to pump out at least 6 kids! Obviously he loves to see newborns starve to death, just like in North-East African nations.  Roll Eyes

Yes - the stupidity is in panic mode around the world.

My advice:  get out of Sydney for starters - it's going to be the 'sacrifice' city of Australia with a Housing BOOM like no other for it's greed in the first place.

Move to Rural/Regional areas.

Your sons and grandsons ...well, they're off to war (for UK & USA).

There will be NUKES, there will be devastation - there will be that tight squeeze through the waist of the Hour-Glass.

Out with the Old (that goes kicking and fighting to the end)
and in with the New.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:47pm

I am sorry if it does indeed sound like Doom & Gloom.

But I just want to be upfront and honest with you all
as an unfettered Futurist who once wagged school often at the age of 10 to travel into the Uni Libraries to 'research' this stuff long ago - long before most learn how to 'research' when they get to the age to migrate to Uni.

I can do no more than just warn you to prepare you.
Don't be a Steward of Gondor and deny, deny, deny.
Doom & Gloom is like a Storm... it doesn't last forever.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:49pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:38pm:
Grasshoppers - there is always a Middle Way.. a bridge of rope cannot be rickety.... a bridge of stone or wood cannot be ropey.. a bridge of sighs cannot be heard after a virus pandemic.... think on this Grasshoppers, while I seclude myself and wonder WTF I just said as a True Follower of Jasin ...

If the bank is too tight, it will fail..... if it is too loose, it will pull in the dregs..... follow The Middle Path.

Yes Grapps. Bowl Middle-Stump  Wink

The World will burn and WORLD WAR will rage.
(As Chinese Accountant's show their 'Alpha' status and send the Military out as a Tax Write-Off)

...but it will not be 'the end' of everything,
only the end of those things that have run their course and dried up.
The world needs to move on.
Australia needs to move on and it will do so by it's Politics fracturing into many little 'independent' nations of their own accord under a 'leaderless' Republic.

When you have Nations with huge populations (the physical body) and a small amount of people in power and wealth (the brain cells) - you know a 'Labourer' has nothing much up top.

Take Venezuela and it's leader. Economic woes with food shortages and he tells all Venezuelan women to pump out at least 6 kids! Obviously he loves to see newborns starve to death, just like in North-East African nations.  Roll Eyes

Yes - the stupidity is in panic mode around the world.

My advice:  get out of Sydney for starters - it's going to be the 'sacrifice' city of Australia with a Housing BOOM like no other for it's greed in the first place.

Move to Rural/Regional areas.

Your sons and grandsons ...well, they're off to war (for UK & USA).

There will be NUKES, there will be devastation - there will be that tight squeeze through the waist of the Hour-Glass.

Out with the Old (that goes kicking and fighting to the end)
and in with the New.

Nukes? - I thought my predictions were gloomy?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:58pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:47pm:
I am sorry if it does indeed sound like Doom & Gloom.

But I just want to be upfront and honest with you all
as an unfettered Futurist who once wagged school often at the age of 10 to travel into the Uni Libraries to 'research' this stuff long ago - long before most learn how to 'research' when they get to the age to migrate to Uni.

I can do no more than just warn you to prepare you.
Don't be a Steward of Gondor and deny, deny, deny.
Doom & Gloom is like a Storm... it doesn't last forever.

At 10 or 11 I used to go the the library to understand and learn how nukes worked, I could build one if given the materials. Are we two sides of the same coin?

Even wrote a song about nukes and recorded it on cassette for fun. One day my then GF's mum and her BF were playing a tape at their place and I've gone, OI, where did you get that? Apparently her mum acquired it when she moved out with her BF, ie took it with her, they like the gloomy song.

edit: I didn't wag school though. My mum would take me to the library a couple of evenings a week. Funnily enough the stuff libraries held back then would probably be banned now. I could make explosives from what I read and chemistry wasn't hidden.
« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2020 at 6:06pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 6:51pm

School's in.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #20 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:08pm

That's the way to de-virusize grap, and always a handy way to get rid of fat bitches fighting in the bog roll aisle.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 8:25pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:25pm:

Sorry Grap. The middle path leads to a bridge too far.

Sir!  Anyone can make a mistake!! 
Remember the doc at the Pegasus Bridge in The Longest Day?  Funny thing - Richard Todd met Sweeney Todd at the bridge - they'd already met in England and Richard said he's see the other Todd in France... they did.  Sweeney was in John Howard's lot, Richard in the Paras.  British actors didn't mess about with their loyalty ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 9:47pm

chimera wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:43pm:
If the burnt forests fail to produce toilet paper , will mankind revert to prehistoric behaviour?  Will the panic into primitive living make the industrial age collapse? Was the paper bowel-motion the symbol of cultured progress?

A bit far-fetched, but amusing.

Take the obvious clue: The World is going to Poo atm.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 10:52pm

I do recommend that you buy as much as you can and stock up with as much as you can of everything that would be deemed important to you.

Everything (especially imported) will come in short to Nil supply soon.

Get in before everyone else, because SuperMarkets are going to have empty shelves like the Soviet Union days.

Toilet paper will be the least of your concerns!

Things are going to be real tight soon!
Just like in your Great Grand Pappy's day.
But this is what happens in an Age of Excessiveness.

Get out of the Big Cities too.
It's going to get real stupid in them soon.

Bet ya wish the Government didn't turf the Petrol Refinery off overseas!

You knew it couldn't last forever
Wink

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 7:13am

Jasin wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:12pm:
My post is like a rickety rope bridge across a deep dark ravine Mr Carl D.
But if you read closely, I present 'Hope', not an immortal doom and gloom.
Just keep your eyes on the other side and not 'down'.
But don't deny yourself that you have to walk over that ravine of doom and gloom and that it actually exists. Yes - it is all doom and gloom, but the world has got to stand on the edge of the precipice again... it needs to change (rotate on it's axis for another evolutionary day).

Many believe that a WW3 will be the 'end' of everything!
But it isn't true. Not if you know the 'Big Picture' and I'm not talking about vain Archibald artworks of Celebrities.

Like a Virus, 'Fear' is sweeping the globe (thanks mostly to the Media [[both TV & Internet]] that now spread's that Fear faster than what the Corona Virus or Aids can do).

USA, never much good at Economics (unless it cheats) compared to its Politics and silver medal Military (M-East is the Gold Medalist) - will fall back into another 'depression' like stasis.

Anyway, enjoy. Keep aware and above what is happening and you might just get through it all.

So here it is again:

China to invade a rusted out Russia and take back it's lands that the Soviets stole, let alone take all of Siberia for the Yellow Man's passage north.
Islam to do to the French, what the Germans did to the unarmed Jews - before they relinquish 'Empire' status to Israel, it's replacement.
India v Pakistan/Bangladesh
Melanesia/Phillipines/Aust Mercs V Indonesia
...and so on around the world as the nations make their adjustments to the future game.

Even now, we see 'Sport' in Australia - where the 'male' falls back into the past and the 'female' inherit the future.
But why chase a weakness, when you can follow a strength  Wink

So people, keep your legs together.
Realise that another Aust PM is just another Salesman, for want of the Opposition Leader being another Spin Doctor. Neither one, able to put it on the line for 'Truth'... unless it's for the USA.

No, I haven't been pearl diving. Too old for that.
After being banned by Setanta because I would not capitulate and apologise to a sordid AiA and his sex slimeys.
I've been busy working for the Wizard of Oz... which is better than working for your Prime Minister and his Church of praising the USA.

What we see in sport in Australia & globally is men pretending to be women competing in womens sports & winning everything. Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 7:18am

Gnads wrote on Mar 10th, 2020 at 7:13am:
What we see in sport in Australia & globally is men pretending to be women competing in womens sports & winning everything. Grin

Are you suggesting that real women can't compete with men?  The PC Police will be after you... women are equal, you know, in some ways superior...and they can do anything a man can do.... they've been saying so for years now...

Maybe these 'men/women' are plants from the Men's Rights Movement to discredit the hard-working and highly capable women.... jeez - next thing you know there'll be 'trans-women' demanding equal seats in Parliament.  Where will Cool it all end?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 7:21am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 10th, 2020 at 7:18am:

Are you suggesting that real women can't compete with men?  The PC Police will be after you... women are equal, you know, in some ways superior...and they can do anything a man can do.... they've been saying so for years now...

Maybe these 'men/women' are plants from the Men's Rights Movement to discredit the hard-working and highly capable women.... jeez - next thing you know there'll be 'trans-women' demanding equal seats in Parliament.  Where will Cool it all end?

Grin But the trans women are more equal ey?

Funny how we don't hear about women pretending to be men blitzing mens sporting competitions though.  Wink Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 7:37am

Gnads wrote on Mar 10th, 2020 at 7:21am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 10th, 2020 at 7:18am:

Grin But the trans women are more equal ey?

Funny how we don't hear about women pretending to be men blitzing mens sporting competitions though.  Wink Grin

I wonder why that is?
So many on here advocate that men can turn into women by simply taking pills. These people are delusional. I hope to see the day that they are put back in their box where they belong.

Men in women's sports is embarrassing imo. They can't compete and win with real men so they fake a reality to become a winner. I the real world it is called cheating.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 8:01am

Sport: Africa, Europe, Asia, Oceania = Males are Alpha (Future), Females are Beta (Past).
Namerica, Samerica, Sahul, Middle-East = Females are Alpha (Future), Males are Beta (Past).

Yep, there's always 'The Pattern' (The Web of Time that is being weaved).

I guess Australians are tired of Sport being just another excuse for the males to have a piss-up.  Tongue They want something more professional, more of a show and the ability of winning without the sledging, scandals, cheating... relying on emotional blackmail of cultural ties.

Sex-Traitors? Men pretending to be Women, to win?
Well, there is always the 'Viruses' to help build up the immunity. These 'Sex-Confused' people just make men and women look even better. Remember that.  Wink

Anyway, for those who still don't think the Economy will V/Bell Curve or even worse - bottom out.
Just think of some big fat over-weight Economies that now fight over a roll of Toilet paper because they now know that everything is going to *poo. Such is the stupidity of it all.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 10th, 2020 at 8:37am

Money....follow the money....who is profiting from this?

I believe the virus was delibratly released. It is to convenient. The prior releases were tests.
I've said for years...the way to ruin the greedy economy was if everyone stayed home for two weeks....well here we are.
Piggybacking off the virus to shut down economies world wide. Look at Italy. Closed for buisiness. Can't even move around town unless for medical reasons.
The US turned the stock market off for a period to try and slow the free fall.
Superanuations....losing.
Houses next. Look at all the people in hock to the eyeballs trying to bail out and sell sell sell.
They'll be in cardboard boxes on the side of the road all thanks to their greed and complacency. All of a sudden they want advise....nope piss off....we tried to warn you and you laughed at us.
So many millions of people...broke overnight. Weeding out those small investors. Shares are worthless now. Chewed up and spat out.
I bet soros and his cronies aren't losing. He'll be making billions from this downturn. I bet your left nut he is.

The banks needed this and the fed has planned it well....it also goes a long way to making a cashless society.
Soon people will be charged for having savings in a bank account....but you can't withdraw more than 10k so without a negative account like a line of credit etc....people won't be able to escape the fees.
Small buisiness will suffer the most. They'll be charged a monthly fee for storing their profits. Wouldn't be surprised if the tax  office implements new laws so it can't be used to offset tax.

Where are the politicians jumping down the throats of the banks....oh that's right, the banks own them and the  money so they can do what they like with it.

Interesting times ahead fellow Aussies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print