Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Corona/Covid-19 ALIENATION (Read 742 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Corona/Covid-19 ALIENATION
Mar 17th, 2020 at 7:02pm

The Virus is coming to get you.
Are you gonna listen to the Politicians?
Are you waiting for ScoMo to send in the Military again to save you?
Are you going to compromise your own life to support his 'Economy' look for the next election?
Are you going to take Medical advice from Nations more apt at winning at Wars, than practicing good Medicine unless it costs you an arm and a leg anyway?
Are you waiting for Australia's heavily funded 'Research' Companies to find a Cure...

...when Prevention is a better action?

Even now - the self indulgent 'filthy' rich are now finding themselves without an income coming in and demand to be compensated by the Government (other Taxpayers).
In fact, nearly all Businesses are filing for 'Compensation' from the Government - for their now lack of living their expensive lifestyles. Yep, gotta sell those expensive Toys and extra Rental Rip-Off units.  Grin

The Virus is coming.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Corona/Covid-19 ALIENATION
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2020 at 11:29pm

Am enjoying watching for the first time in History.
Politicians and Military looking way out of their depth with this 'Medical' Crises around the world.

Besides the fact that a heavily 'Militarised & Political' Nation caused the Virus outbreak.
Watching all these Political leaders around the world looking lost for words and feeling a bit peeved that THEIR INDUSTRIES have been shoved to the side a bit as a Global Priority.

We might have to close the Political & Military Industries down - especially when they caused the Virus. Wink Cheesy Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 8:04am

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 5:56pm

Jehovah Witnesses around the world are rubbing their hands together in excitement knowing that 'everyone' will be at their homes now.

Snow White is down to just 6 Dwarfs now.
Sneezy has been quarrantined!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 5:58pm

The new Aussie Dunny!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 6:00pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 18th, 2020 at 8:04am:

Grin Grin

goober suffers from that dumbbuggerery Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 6:02pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 18th, 2020 at 8:04am:

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Funniest I've seen in ages.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Mar 19th, 2020 at 6:18pm

Isis Terrorist works from Home.
Blows family up.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #8 - Mar 19th, 2020 at 6:32pm

Just got back from the beach, Bondi was pumping.

Hotty walks past, perfect 11/10 bikini model type wearing a swim suit made of less material I floss with.

A couple of lads nearby, one said to his mate, would it be worth it if you caught Corona off her? Mate said, she's Ebola worthy!!!

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Mar 19th, 2020 at 6:59pm

Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 19th, 2020 at 7:00pm

and

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print