Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NC Nurse: "I'm Here To Tell You The Media IS Lying (Read 360 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
NC Nurse: "I'm Here To Tell You The Media IS Lying
May 9th, 2020 at 5:41am

This nurse is telling you the truth!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: NC Nurse: "I'm Here To Tell You The Media IS Lying
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2020 at 5:54am

even if she is telling the truth then raleigh is like australia and they are prepared. new york is another story though.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #2 - May 9th, 2020 at 7:52am

Awww, how cute. A FIRED nurse now paid DeVos shill. Keep 'em cumming, bitchrude.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #3 - May 9th, 2020 at 8:14am

She is from a county with about 900 confirmed cases and about 20 deaths. In other words she has been lucky so far.

They just increased by over 600 cases and 30 people died on the last measured day in her state.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #4 - May 9th, 2020 at 8:20am

Nurses are great people but a lot of them are not very smart.

Their 30,000 cases are enough to have been out of control without the lockdown and the numbers in her state are not dropping they like much of the US are still sitting at the peak.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2020 at 9:20am by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #5 - May 9th, 2020 at 8:37am

Dnarever wrote on May 9th, 2020 at 8:20am:
Nurses are great people but a lot of them are not very smart.

Their 30,000 cases are enough to have been out of control without the lockdown and the numbers in her state are not dropping they like much of the US are still sitting at their peak.

We're coming into the period after the protests started where the infection spike, should testing be available, should start showing up in the results.

Hopefully it doesn't, but it's likely the US isn't on their peak yet, they haven't even reached it.

And that's ignoring the leaks out of the whitehouse with their projected infection and death rates by June, and that's not factoring in the reopening Trump is pushing for.

Merica!

I say let them kill themselves.  Americans voted for Trump, let them feel the consequences. 

The sooner the better.  The rest of the world need to learn a lesson from the US and stop, like the idoits here, rushing to import what every quack bullshit Trump talks about. 

Roll over and follow the what the President wants America, kill yourselves so we don't have to.

You're one of the few countries in the world that wrecked your economy but didn't save lives.

Most places hurt the economy but at least saved lives and implemented measures to boost their health systems and are now working towards a safe and manageable reopening.

Others did nothing and their economy is still suffering but because of the lives lost, the fear in their people and the trashing of confidence levels, and then there is the US, almost in a league of their own, trashing the economy for nothing because half the leadership and half the people are stupid and they have a massive death toll because of it.

« Last Edit: May 9th, 2020 at 8:56am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #6 - May 10th, 2020 at 12:23am

Marla wrote on May 9th, 2020 at 7:52am:
Awww, how cute. A FIRED nurse now paid DeVos shill. Keep 'em cumming, bitchrude.

She's telling the truth. I have been to hospitals around here - they're empty. My job is to inform those misinformed by the media.

The usual paid trolls here like Marla/Dead End rush out to destroy any message contrary to their agenda.

They live on deceit and welfare! Very sad!
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2020 at 12:30am by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print