Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print
⮞ Gun Sales SKYROCKET as Riots Spread ⮜ (Read 10644 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

⮞ Gun Sales SKYROCKET as Riots Spread ⮜
Jun 2nd, 2020 at 5:00pm

As Gun Sales SKYROCKET - 7 Gun Stocks to Buy

Source:      
NASDAQ Stock Exchange
       Quote:

1- American Outdoor Brands (NASDAQ:AOBC)
    2- Sturm Ruger (NYSE:RGR)
    3- Vista Outdoor (NYSE:VSTO)
    4- Olin Corporation (NYSE:OLN)
    5- Sportsman’s Warehouse (NASDAQ:SPWH)
    6- Axon Enterprise (NASDAQ:AAXN)
    7- Big 5 Sporting Goods (NASDAQ:BGFV)

During times of crisis, most Americans rise to the challenge, exemplifying why the U.S. is the greatest country on earth. However, not everything is so magnanimous about our nation. With the impact of the novel coronavirus comes fear and scapegoating, leading many law-abiding citizens to take precautions. As a result, you can find a cynical investment catalyst through gun stocks to buy.

First,
firearm sales are going through the roof.
According to FBI background checks on firearm purchases, approximately
2.91 million Americans bought a gun in April.
That’s up 24.7% on a year-over-year basis. While significantly down from the prior month’s tally of 3.74 million guns purchased – representing a 41.4% YOY lift – this statistic proves that fear remains a powerful emotion. Therefore, gun stocks are still very much relevant..........
continued

God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
AMERICA

« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:34am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ⮞ Gun Sales SKYROCKET - 7 Gun Stocks to Buy ⮜
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 5:33pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 5:49pm

Panther wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 5:00pm:
exemplifying why the U.S. is the greatest country on earth.

The US is pathetic with just 120 gun-deaths/million.   Honduras has 600/million with only 10 guns per 100 people. Now that's fire-power.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 5:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 5:33pm:

With the breakdown of law and order and no police there to help those getting robbed and bashed NRA membership will increase after these riots this will help Trump win the next election.

The Democrats are anti gun all the NRA has to do is show the size of the rampaging mobs and the idiocy on large capacity magazine bans will be exposed.

I would go Ruger their catalog will have something for everyone

gc1_001.jpg (131 KB | 13 )
gc1_001.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 5:59pm

I think he realises the 2A is his best bet when the poo hits the fan.

gc_001.jpg (63 KB | 12 )
gc_001.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 7:30pm

The 2nd Amendment right in the U.S., isn't about hunting.

Florida Sheriff Tells Looters His Message To Residents: ‘I’m Highly Recommending They Blow You Back Out Of The House With Their Guns’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-florida-sheriff-tells-looters-his-message-t...

In contrast, Australians do not have a clear cut right in law, to use [any kind of] force to defend themselves.

e.g.
If you have a baseball bat in your bedroom, and you have a visit [to your home] from local police, in Australia,
if you tell them, that the baseball bat in your bedroom is for your 'self defence' in case of a home invasion,
it is more than likely that your police officer can and will, LAWFULLY confiscate your baseball bat.

True.

We Australians are not allowed to possess any item that can be used [specifically] as a weapon.

Baaaaaaarrr.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 10:23pm

Your country is severely f*ucked up matey. Tongue
And they call us Australians the criminals.  Roll Eyes
Reckon Britain is starting to wonder who the bad guys are? Huh

I wonder if there is an Amendment in the Israeli law that allows Palestinians to be armed?

Don't worry America. Australia will save the World. You've got your own problems to worry about as your people shoot your nation in the foot. But I wonder who gave them the guns to do so in the first place?  Roll Eyes

We don't need guns to solve problems.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #7 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 11:09pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 10:23pm:
Your country is severely f*ucked up matey. Tongue
And they call us Australians the criminals.  Roll Eyes
Reckon Britain is starting to wonder who the bad guys are? Huh

I wonder if there is an Amendment in the Israeli law that allows Palestinians to be armed?

Don't worry America. Australia will save the World. You've got your own problems to worry about as your people shoot your nation in the foot. But I wonder who gave them the guns to do so in the first place?  Roll Eyes

We don't need guns to solve problems.

No offense intended but how could Australia save the world? You are just one "red dawn" morning from being owned by China! That is if we get another Democrat like the last one. I always wondered why China didn't just take over Taiwan during our last Democrat President. He would have apologized and offered China aid if they had!

I had Ruger Stock a few years ago, bought 2000 shares at $44.00 and sold it at $64.00 on the way down from $70.00+ per share. I didn't think all the recent insanity would affect those stocks, I don't claim to be an expert!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 10:53am

Many nations and peoples have conquered Militarised enemies without the use of military opposition.
USA is in a world of its own, no matter how many CIA agents it sends out to make some sort of understanding on the 'outside'. I understand why you wouldn't be able to see outside the Military Sphere of thought.

As Big Brother said: "The Enemy of Oceania". Because the Proles themselves were in Oceania.

"They're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz"
Who needs a President?  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 10:59am

When the looting starts the shooting starts.

Maybe Jared can transfer some of his medical research funds into the weapons industry.

White lives matter, no?

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #10 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:23am

Gun Sales Spike,
FBI Background Checks Smash Records in May

Source:      
The National Review
       Quote:
Gun sales and accompanying FBI background checks spiked last month, breaking records as the nation weathered the coronavirus pandemic and riots broke out in major cities over the death of George Floyd.

Already this year, the FBI has recorded 15 million background checks in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, closing in on breaking last year’s record of 28 million background checks.

A total of 3,091,455 checks were recorded in May, the highest May number since the system was created 22 years ago, and the third highest month on record.
The highest number of checks in one month occurred in March, which recorded a record 3,740,688 checks.

Meanwhile, gun sales have surged since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. April saw 1.7 million firearms purchases, a 71 percent spike from the previous April. Gun sales spiked higher in March with 2.6 million purchases, an 85.3 percent increase over the previous year, according to Small Arms Analytics and Forecasting.

Protests and riots broke out in cities across the country last week over the death of George Floyd, a black man who died in police custody after a white police officer knelt on his neck for several minutes during an arrest, persisting even after Floyd passed out. During the riots, footage emerged of business owners and other civilians in several metropolitan areas protecting businesses from rioters and looters by posting outside with firearms..............
continued

Armed Law-Abiding American Citizens are banding together all across America to help their fellow American Citizens protect & defend themselves & their property from being looted & destroyed by the criminal elements & other opportunistic mobs hell bent on destruction.......these looters couldn't give a flyin' royal rat's ass about what happened to George Floyd....all they have in mind are rioting, mayhem, & looting. These looters don't have much to say when presented the business end of an AR-15.....like the cowards they are, they just don't want any part of Armed American Citizens....nor the weapons they are ready to use, if the looters insist on being introduced to their maker!   

Looters damn near sh!t themselves  ...  when they discover the ones guarding the businesses aren't the National Guard.....sometimes they may look very much alike in their military type khakis, carrying their military style weapons, but these defenders were local Citizen Militia....& they march to the drum of a different drummer than the National Guard.......they march to the drumbeat of the United States Constitution's Second Amendment!!!

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:25am

Someone want to tell that guy in the picture, hes not holding a gun

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: ⮞ Gun Sales SKYROCKET as Riots Spread ⮜
Reply #12 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:37am

Yes. The 'Real' Americans will stand up against all these looting, killing 'Fake' Americans and show the world what action needs to be executed here.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:43am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:25am:

Looks like he is a range instructor bojack.

He probably has a holstered pistol, on his hip.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:47am

Yadda wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:43am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:25am:

Looks like he is a range instructor bojack.

He probably has a holstered pistol, on his hip.

Saracasm is just a concept that flies over your head isn't it.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print