Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print
⮞ Gun Sales SKYROCKET as Riots Spread ⮜ (Read 10660 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ⮞ Gun Sales SKYROCKET as Riots Spread ⮜
Reply #45 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:46pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 10:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 10:32pm:

Actually mental health care is much easier to get than a gun and just as easy to get if you are a criminal buying a stolen gun! Most everyday people when asked what gun laws we should have are surprised to find out most of those laws are already on the books. They are just rarely enforced! Bad guys don't carry guns when the penalty for just having one is rigidly enforced!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #46 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:50pm

Says the man who doesn't know which hand to use on the charging handle of an AR platform.

The people who have no interest in joining the riots have never been part of the problem!!!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #47 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 12:07am

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 6:32pm:
Black woman having a whinge about armed people protecting their property from rioters and looters who want to burn it down.

She even whinges about a black guy being armed.

My bet is no rioters or looters targeted that mall.

Why did she mention Allah is she a muslim?

What !!!!    Shop owners have armed themselves to protect themselves and their property from black looters !!!!!! ?

.....TRIGGERED !!!!    .....IS, SHE !

Grin

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 1:29pm

So tell me, do the gun rights advocates suggest giving guns to the poor and the blacks as a way to deal with the problems of police brutality? Or have they suddenly gone very quiet because owning guns to defend "freedom" is a whites-only privilege?

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #49 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:59pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:50pm:
Says the man who doesn't know which hand to use on the charging handle of an AR platform.

The people who have no interest in joining the riots have never been part of the problem!!!

I have only been trained professionally on the M16, Mort.  It had it's charging handle on top of the receiver at the base of the carrying handle.  You were instructed by the training pam (Pamphlet to the initiated) to remove your right hand from the pistol grip and cock the weapon with it.  This ran counter to the use of the "master hand".  Perhaps you gun nuts came up with a better way to cock the AR15 version.  I don't know.  It just ran counter to every other weapon I was trained on...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:04pm

What's the solution to violence?

More violence.

This is exactly why everyone in the world is laughing at America.

That, and the alleged child rapist in the White House.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:57pm

I don't know what all the fuss is about.

It's quiet clear, the shopkeepers, car owners, people being murdered by antifa thugs, ordinary people who had their property looted and burnt or being slaughtered most definitely must not be allowed to own a firearm.

That's the first line of loony left rules and regulations.

So stop the fuss and knuckle down to it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 4:10pm

Bam wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 1:29pm:
Or have they suddenly gone very quiet because owning guns to defend "freedom" is a whites-only privilege?

Typical of the bullshit from Greens voters.

Convicted felons aren't allowed to own guns.

Is this what you call a whites only privilege?

Kardashian drinking from a bottle

kkg.jpg (41 KB | 13 )
kkg.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #54 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:59pm:

I have only been trained professionally on the M16, Mort.  It had it's charging handle on top of the receiver at the base of the carrying handle.  You were instructed by the training pam (Pamphlet to the initiated) to remove your right hand from the pistol grip and cock the weapon with it.  This ran counter to the use of the "master hand".  Perhaps you gun nuts came up with a better way to cock the AR15 version.  I don't know.  It just ran counter to every other weapon I was trained on...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Now, now brian don't change your story. Your raw recruits probably should have their hands as far away from the trigger as possible. If Eugene Stoner had meant for shooters to use their right hand to charge the weapon he would have put a charging handle sticking out the right side like a machine gun! I'm the one who told you keep control of the grip and use your support hand to charge the weapon, not the other way around! It doesn't matter because your government will not let you touch one again. Can't be trusted, they let you kill for the Queen but it is illegal to protect your family.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:18pm

moses wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:57pm:
I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Well, we'll just add it to the list of things you don't know.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #56 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:36pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:04pm:

More violence.

The World isn't laughing at America or Trump, they are upset. The big daddy in Washington is reducing the giveaways to the rest of you. America first really should encourage the rest of you to put your countries interests above the one world government agenda. You need to stand on your own, tell Washington you actually can provide for your national defense and we can send our assets elsewhere. Switzerland doesn't need our protection and you shouldn't either so save the American taxpayers a bundle and build up your own military. Start up your manufacturing industry again, this service industry is a house of cards. Trumps message of take control of your own future and stop feeding at the trough is the real reason he has had to survive one failed Coup after another.  We need a smaller government that tries to stay out of our business and anyone who believes that is an enemy of the Deep State!

The American Middle Class needs to be destroyed in order for the Democrat agenda to succeed. I see you and those who share your views are in agreement with that!

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #57 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:37pm

Bam wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 1:29pm:
So tell me, do the gun rights advocates suggest giving guns to the poor and the blacks as a way to deal with the problems of police brutality? Or have they suddenly gone very quiet because owning guns to defend "freedom" is a whites-only privilege?

Does your family let you handle your own finances?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:54pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:14pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:59pm:

Now, now brian don't change your story. Your raw recruits probably should have their hands as far away from the trigger as possible. If Eugene Stoner had meant for shooters to use their right hand to charge the weapon he would have put a charging handle sticking out the right side like a machine gun! I'm the one who told you keep control of the grip and use your support hand to charge the weapon, not the other way around! It doesn't matter because your government will not let you touch one again. Can't be trusted, they let you kill for the Queen but it is illegal to protect your family.

I gave up playing with guns a long time ago, Mort.  The M16 was an American weapon, yes?  It was designed by an American name of Stoner, yes?   It was a piece of pooh.  It spat magazines, it had a dirty operating system and it befouled itself with every shot fired.  Compared to the L1a1 SLR it was a piece of pooh.  You want to play with guns, you join the Army, you hear, boy?   Guns are too dangerous for loony tunes like you to have access to.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:56pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:36pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:04pm:

More violence.

The World isn't laughing at America or Trump ...

Lol     Grin

Oh, you're so adorable.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print