Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print
⮞ Gun Sales SKYROCKET as Riots Spread ⮜ (Read 10673 times)
Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: ⮞ Gun Sales SKYROCKET as Riots Spread ⮜
Reply #60 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 11:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:54pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:14pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:59pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:50pm:
Says the man who doesn't know which hand to use on the charging handle of an AR platform.

The people who have no interest in joining the riots have never been part of the problem!!!

I have only been trained professionally on the M16, Mort.  It had it's charging handle on top of the receiver at the base of the carrying handle.  You were instructed by the training pam (Pamphlet to the initiated) to remove your right hand from the pistol grip and cock the weapon with it.  This ran counter to the use of the "master hand".  Perhaps you gun nuts came up with a better way to cock the AR15 version.  I don't know.  It just ran counter to every other weapon I was trained on...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Now, now brian don't change your story. Your raw recruits probably should have their hands as far away from the trigger as possible. If Eugene Stoner had meant for shooters to use their right hand to charge the weapon he would have put a charging handle sticking out the right side like a machine gun! I'm the one who told you keep control of the grip and use your support hand to charge the weapon, not the other way around! It doesn't matter because your government will not let you touch one again. Can't be trusted, they let you kill for the Queen but it is illegal to protect your family.

I gave up playing with guns a long time ago, Mort.  The M16 was an American weapon, yes?  It was designed by an American name of Stoner, yes?   It was a piece of pooh.  It spat magazines, it had a dirty operating system and it befouled itself with every shot fired.  Compared to the L1a1 SLR it was a piece of pooh.  You want to play with guns, you join the Army, you hear, boy?   Guns are too dangerous for loony tunes like you to have access to.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If your weapon "spat" magazines you were definitely holding it wrong.

If it fouled so badly it was definitely the ammo and not the rifle. Cheap bastards cutting costs at the expense of quality!

I don't need to join the military to use firearms, even my own government has said I have their blessing to own full autos! Tax stamps and background checks!

Loony toons, apparently I am more sane than you. Unless you have paper from a doctor saying you are sane.

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 11:13pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 11:12pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:54pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 10:14pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:59pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:50pm:
Says the man who doesn't know which hand to use on the charging handle of an AR platform.

The people who have no interest in joining the riots have never been part of the problem!!!

I have only been trained professionally on the M16, Mort.  It had it's charging handle on top of the receiver at the base of the carrying handle.  You were instructed by the training pam (Pamphlet to the initiated) to remove your right hand from the pistol grip and cock the weapon with it.  This ran counter to the use of the "master hand".  Perhaps you gun nuts came up with a better way to cock the AR15 version.  I don't know.  It just ran counter to every other weapon I was trained on...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Now, now brian don't change your story. Your raw recruits probably should have their hands as far away from the trigger as possible. If Eugene Stoner had meant for shooters to use their right hand to charge the weapon he would have put a charging handle sticking out the right side like a machine gun! I'm the one who told you keep control of the grip and use your support hand to charge the weapon, not the other way around! It doesn't matter because your government will not let you touch one again. Can't be trusted, they let you kill for the Queen but it is illegal to protect your family.

I gave up playing with guns a long time ago, Mort.  The M16 was an American weapon, yes?  It was designed by an American name of Stoner, yes?   It was a piece of pooh.  It spat magazines, it had a dirty operating system and it befouled itself with every shot fired.  Compared to the L1a1 SLR it was a piece of pooh.  You want to play with guns, you join the Army, you hear, boy?   Guns are too dangerous for loony tunes like you to have access to.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If it fouled so badly it was definitely the ammo and not the rifle. Cheap bastards cutting costs at the expense of quality!

I don't need to join the military to use firearms, even my own government has said I have their blessing to own full autos! Tax stamps and background checks!

Loony toons, apparently I am more sane than you. Unless you have paper from a doctor saying you are sane.

Lol    Grin

So adorable.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #62 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 11:28pm

The Market is about to open, no more time to play.

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 11:41pm

Quote:
Americans are loading up on guns and ammo in the wake of race protests

Angel Rambert, 26, bought her first gun on Monday after weekend protests tore through Atlanta, demolishing storefronts and stirring civil unrest.

An AT&T store across from her apartment in Buckhead, Georgia, was ransacked, Rambert said. And owning a gun would give her a greater sense of safety.

"During the times we're living in, you just never know what might happen," Rambert said.

She was met with long lines at two nearby gun shops when she went to purchase a pistol. "At first, I was surprised at the number of people, but I was happy to see so many of us exercising our amendments," Rambert said.

She is part of a wave of Americans shopping for firearms as protests erupt across the country triggered by the death of 46-year-old George Floyd,

Voters on both sides of the aisle saw the statement as motivation to go out and purchase firearms with many tweeting variations of “time to buy a gun” on Tuesday.

Shares of several gun and ammo makers surged on Tuesday, bolstered by a rise in background checks, before falling again on Wednesday.
Smith & Wesson Brands’ stock was up over 11% on Tuesday, numbers not seen since October 2018, before dropping 3% on Wednesday. Ammunition maker Vista Outdoor's stock was up more than 7% but dropped to 3.4% on Wednesday.

The spark in investor interest came after, the FBI reported that there were more than 3 million background checks last month, the highest for any May on record. The agency does not track actual gun sales, because multiple firearms can be included in a single transaction.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/06/03/americans-buying-guns-and-ammo-w...

The hoplophobes in Australia who think their worthless opinions on guns will make any difference in the US should seek professional help for their hoplophobia.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 6:11am

Some cowards run for the bunker, other cowards buy a gun.

Oh dear   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 3:10pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 11:12pm:

Nope.  I was holding it correctly, Mort.  The weapon was a piece of pooh.  Much prone to stoppages.

Quote:

The ammunition was provided by the Australian Army and came from a US Army specification.  If it was anyone's fault it was your Army's, Mort, no one else's. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:

A nation of lunatics, lead by lunatics, Mort and you're a chief lunatic.  Roll Eyes
Quote:

I doubt that, Mort.  You are a lunatic, living in a lunatic society.  Guns are dangerous and when in the hands of lunatics, doubly so.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 3:12pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 11:41pm:
Quote:
Americans are loading up on guns and ammo in the wake of race protests

Angel Rambert, 26, bought her first gun on Monday after weekend protests tore through Atlanta, demolishing storefronts and stirring civil unrest.

An AT&T store across from her apartment in Buckhead, Georgia, was ransacked, Rambert said. And owning a gun would give her a greater sense of safety.

"During the times we're living in, you just never know what might happen," Rambert said.

She was met with long lines at two nearby gun shops when she went to purchase a pistol. "At first, I was surprised at the number of people, but I was happy to see so many of us exercising our amendments," Rambert said.

She is part of a wave of Americans shopping for firearms as protests erupt across the country triggered by the death of 46-year-old George Floyd,

Voters on both sides of the aisle saw the statement as motivation to go out and purchase firearms with many tweeting variations of “time to buy a gun” on Tuesday.

Shares of several gun and ammo makers surged on Tuesday, bolstered by a rise in background checks, before falling again on Wednesday.
Smith & Wesson Brands’ stock was up over 11% on Tuesday, numbers not seen since October 2018, before dropping 3% on Wednesday. Ammunition maker Vista Outdoor's stock was up more than 7% but dropped to 3.4% on Wednesday.

The spark in investor interest came after, the FBI reported that there were more than 3 million background checks last month, the highest for any May on record. The agency does not track actual gun sales, because multiple firearms can be included in a single transaction.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/06/03/americans-buying-guns-and-ammo-w...

The hoplophobes in Australia who think their worthless opinions on guns will make any difference in the US should seek professional help for their hoplophobia.

Spoken like a true gun nut.  I do not fear guns.  I fear lunatic gun nuts like yourself having access to firearms.  You are a danger to all around you.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #67 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 4:01pm

Undecided
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2020 at 6:50pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #68 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 4:18pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #69 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 5:08pm

Watching the British Being slaughtered by American Children, & an American Patriot.

It's only a movie scene, but enjoy watching Royal British Redcoats die has always been near & dear to all Patriotic American hearts!!!

Gotta love seeing those Redcoats bleed!!!

God Bless
America
God Bless the
NRA
God Bless
America
God Bless the
NRA
God Bless
America
God Bless the
NRA