Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Trump Visibly Struggles to Drink Water & Walk (Read 8805 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Trump Visibly Struggles to Drink Water & Walk
Reply #105 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 11:57am

Richdude wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 11:49am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 8:58am:
Richdude wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 1:44am:
You think is OK to mock an old man?

Tells us all we need to know about you sickos.

Shall we quote all the posts you've made mocking Biden or Bernie?

I mean seriously, you don't like Trump being treated by his opponents exactly how he and his supporters treat their opponents?

To bloody bad.

And he's not being treated the same, it's a genuine concern where as the attacks by his supporters are without merit, in most cases anyway.

Trump's health and mental decline are a serious issue.

And on that serious note, it may not be that he's unwell, it's just his very special shoes he wears to make him look taller so he's not compared to the known height of other world leaders exposing that he's not as tall as his medical reports say and is actually obese and not a big strong tall man.

https://i.imgur.com/PJt8MDx.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/l98DmzM.png

No wonder he leans forward so much...  Look at not only the heels on those, but there are inserts to make his feet higher again... His heels aren't even fully in the shoe!

Fake tan, take hair, fake wife, fake wealth and now fake height...

He's worse than a Gold Coast bimbo haha...

So shoe lifts and platforms, it's almost like he's wearing high heels, so in a sense, I can understand why he'd have trouble with a simple 11 degree decline even if he was the picture of health.

I think you mean too bloody bad mite!

Actually I did say that we should forget about past misdeeds allegedly committed by Joe.

I'm not that hypocritical or desperate such as moy mite Soid!

Correct, it should be "too" bad.

But your record is there for all to see.  You have no right to complain about this sort of mocking when it's the go to for your side.

This is what I'm tired of.  The useless, worthless, oxygen thieves like you only interested in one ups and zingers.  You stand for nothing and you flip flop all over the place.

Or are you saying that when Trump has a problem with someone he doesn't go for them personally?

Trump's showing all the signs of cognitive decline.  It's a serious issue.  This isn't a silly campaign trick, it's a real problem.

I will state again, I don't like Biden, he would not have been my choice, but he's still a better alternative than Trump and isn't showing the same sort of mental issues that Trump is.

I hope it's all just for show from Trump, some silly 4D chess nonsense, because if it's not, this is the person in charge of the football.

That is terrifying.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #106 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 12:01pm

cods wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 11:43am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 10:54am:
He leans his head forward for sure, but apart from that Dan hasn't attacked anyone else based on looks, health etc

didnt say he did... but this is about stance how someone stands or walks..

I find he looks odd....its as if he has no neck.....he reminds me of Riff Raff.. Undecided

Its actually not. Its about the double standard involved. Trump will instantly go after people who disagree with him with shallow digs about looks, health etc.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 12:01pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 11:51am:
cods wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 10:47am:

I mean seriously, you don't like Trump being treated by his opponents exactly how he and his supporters treat their opponents?

To bloody bad.

And he's not being treated the same, it's a genuine concern where as the attacks by his supporters are without merit, in most cases anyway.

And on that serious note, it may not be that he's unwell, it's just his very special shoes he wears to make him look taller so he's not compared to the known height of other world leaders exposing that he's not as tall as his medical reports say and is actually obese and not a big strong tall man.

No wonder he leans forward so much...  Look at not only the heels on those, but there are inserts to make his feet higher again... His heels aren't even fully in the shoe!

So shoe lifts and platforms, it's almost like he's wearing high heels, so in a sense, I can understand why he'd have trouble with a simple 11 degree decline even if he was the picture of health.

gees you sure dont miss anything sad....you cant really complain when others do the same thing then can you??>.lolo..

have you ever noticed the way the victorian Premier dan andrews stands   he almost looks hunchbacked...as if he has no neck....its very peculiar  Smiley

And you're right.  I'd normally not lower myself to this level and in fact, take active steps to avoid it.

But what's the point?  Trump supporters don't change.  They never improve.  They're just gargling poo in their mouths down in the sewer and loving it.

But when I lower myself down to their level, just covered in this myself, all of a sudden the standard of discourse matters?

I like you cods, you're better than most on here, but come on...  You know what's going on here.

I know you know sad.. but it bother me that rational people have a need to lower their standards,,,and thats what happens here...you admit you come down to their level......not good...

you cant argue with irrational people...their minds do not work in a rational way....as they half read you they are hearing only their own version in their heads.. and thats all they hear or want to hear....I know people that when you talk to them you can actually see the blinds coming down in their eyes... they are only hearing their own voice....the only way to deal is switch off...I change the subject it kind of brings them back for a moment... Grin Grin Grin

at least in cyber space you dont have to have contact...

if I find I am behaving in a way that truely is not me....I know its time to get out....some people goad you into behaving badly.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 12:02pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 12:01pm:
He leans his head forward for sure, but apart from that Dan hasn't attacked anyone else based on looks, health etc

I find he looks odd....its as if he has no neck.....he reminds me of Riff Raff.. Undecided

Its actually not. Its about the double standard involved. Trump will instantly go after people who disagree with him with shallow digs about looks, health etc.

oh ok  so you believe trump is the only one who does that...

mmmm deplorable.. Grin Grin

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #109 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 2:22pm

It reminds me a bit of Titanic, if the medicine has got to him. Titanic had too few life-boats but the owner made sure he was on one. Dr Don refused to act early on covid and is now grabbing any cures he can.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #110 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 2:48pm

cods wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 12:02pm:

Did I say that, no. Don't put words in my mouth.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 4:24pm

Richdude wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 11:49am:

To bloody bad.

I think you mean too bloody bad mite!

Actually I did say that we should forget about past misdeeds allegedly committed by Joe.

I'm not that hypocritical or desperate such as moy mite Soid!

Right. It's Hillary we need to get. The woman's a menace. She shouldn't be walking around like that, it's not safe. Her head might explode like a melon.

Same as Michael Obama. He could turkey slap some innocent child with that thing. In fact if I'm not mistaken, he's facing multiple indictments for child rape, it's appalling.

As for Joe, I think you're being way too kind, Rich. Joe's son, as you've rightly pointed out, is on on a Ponzi scheme that goes all the way to the top of the DNC. Soros is right in the middle of it. Hillary, Joe, the lot of them.

Typical. They host a child sex ring in a pizza shop somewhere. If you're rich, you can go and order whatever you want, kids, animals, you name it.

Mr Trump got invited once. He donated (he gives to everybody), but he didn't attend. He was too busy hosting charity events for his foundation and helping kids get an education with his prized university.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 6:54pm

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #113 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 7:46pm

cods wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 12:02pm:

he is the only one who does that for about 10 hours a day on Twitter.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #114 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 7:47pm

Quote:
Trump Visibly Struggles to Drink Water & Walk

Like to see him trying to drink and walk at the same time, now that would be amusing.

IP Logged

scope
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 8:28pm

Dnarever wrote on Jun 16th, 2020 at 9:42pm:
I think he was drunk, his slurring is definitely getting worse but the leaning all over the podium for support also asks questions.

His right arm has a problem.

I don't think his going down the ramp was a big deal - the guy is 70 it is normal to have an issue with steps and ramps at his age.

Though all 3 are an indicator of stroke. While that would be an explanation I have no idea if it is the correct one.

Maybe he is just an old authoritarian dictator with a drinking problem no balance and a gimpy right arm.

perhaps RSI from all the texting ?

Thinking outside the box here,
Is it possible Trump is setting the scene for not contesting the election?
We all know what a con man he is and just how big his ego is, could it just be a ploy by Trump to save being embarrased by being the loser?

At least he could claim he was an undefeated president.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #116 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 9:28pm

scope wrote on Jun 17th, 2020 at 8:28pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jun 16th, 2020 at 9:42pm:
I think he was drunk, his slurring is definitely getting worse but the leaning all over the podium for support also asks questions.

His right arm has a problem.

I don't think his going down the ramp was a big deal - the guy is 70 it is normal to have an issue with steps and ramps at his age.

Though all 3 are an indicator of stroke. While that would be an explanation I have no idea if it is the correct one.

Maybe he is just an old authoritarian dictator with a drinking problem no balance and a gimpy right arm.

perhaps RSI from all the texting ?

Thinking outside the box here,
Is it possible Trump is setting the scene for not contesting the election?
We all know what a con man he is and just how big his ego is, could it just be a ploy by Trump to save being embarrased by being the loser?

At least he could claim he was an undefeated president.

It is possible it would line up with his normal habit of having all the options covered. I don't see him doing this though except as an emergency fall back position.

Another thing left out of his recent problems is the way he was leading with his left leg going down the ramp.

That is he was striding forward on his left leg but then sliding his right up level with the left before taking another stride on his left. this is typical of a bad knee or ankle problems. I know I have it sometimes, Achilles tendon . However the weak right side leg coupled with the weak right arm poor balance slurring and leaning adds another spoke in the stroke list.

Of course the other problem he has going down ramp is caused by his high heels. Most women can tell you how difficult down ramps in heels can be.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #117 - Jun 17th, 2020 at 11:26pm

Republicans worried about Trump...

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #118 - Jun 18th, 2020 at 12:46pm

Kim Jong Un likes the vertical stripes which women know are more flattering than sideways. He's not yet into high heels or black eye liner ( which would look odd on Don).

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Jun 18th, 2020 at 1:03pm

chimera wrote on Jun 18th, 2020 at 12:46pm:
Kim Jong Un likes the vertical stripes which women know are more flattering than sideways. He's not yet into high heels or black eye liner ( which would look odd on Don).

The high heels and his advancing years probably explains the ramp fiasco.

What about the glass thing though - why does he need two hands?

Anyone have any serious theories on that?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print