Gold Member

Symphony XtraOrdinary

Rockhampton
Re: BLACK ON THE RAMPAGE!
Reply #30 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:26pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 11:11pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 9:55pm:
cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:35pm:
thats not my idea of DV   to me its old fashioned JEALOUSY...

nothing quite like a women scorned...

she didnt need to kill him though..

We had a vigil tonight for a woman who died 5 nights ago at the hands of her estranged husband. I would not know what motivated him to kill his ex. However, I would not fob the motivation as just "old fashioned jealousy" like it is nothing to the victims.

A man just died, son - stick with it.... it is tragic that anyone dies in such a situation....that kind of jealous rage is beyond comprehension and is clearly a psychological issue, considering that humans are not monogamous by nature.  We link and mate for about a year - long enough to produce one offspring and then the 'love' dies.... it's the way we are...

To go crazy and kill someone over jealous rage is off the reservation... it happens, I know... but nothing can stop the Black Rage that consumes the entire soul and kills.

Between estranged husband and wife there is much water under the bridge and a lot to lose one way or the other .... between girlfriend and boyfriend a lot less...

A woman just died, boomer - stick with it. She died from a male that had carried out domestic violence acts over the last few months. I happened to listen to the police radio talking about the incidents of domestic violence in that street. I don't know of any other domestic violence acts needing police assistance in Allenstown.... amazingly.

I doubt that any person would just run someone over for the sake of a jealous rage. I cannot believe that any person would be simply one that gets jilted one day and then put into a jealous rage sometime later. There would have to be a build-up of rage sufficient that the perpetrator would do something like this.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #31 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:28pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:26pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 11:11pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 9:55pm:

We had a vigil tonight for a woman who died 5 nights ago at the hands of her estranged husband. I would not know what motivated him to kill his ex. However, I would not fob the motivation as just "old fashioned jealousy" like it is nothing to the victims.

A man just died, son - stick with it.... it is tragic that anyone dies in such a situation....that kind of jealous rage is beyond comprehension and is clearly a psychological issue, considering that humans are not monogamous by nature.  We link and mate for about a year - long enough to produce one offspring and then the 'love' dies.... it's the way we are...

To go crazy and kill someone over jealous rage is off the reservation... it happens, I know... but nothing can stop the Black Rage that consumes the entire soul and kills.

Between estranged husband and wife there is much water under the bridge and a lot to lose one way or the other .... between girlfriend and boyfriend a lot less...

A woman just died, boomer - stick with it. She died from a male that had carried out domestic violence acts over the last few months. I happened to listen to the police radio talking about the incidents of domestic violence in that street. I don't know of any other domestic violence acts needing police assistance in Allenstown.... amazingly.

I doubt that any person would just run someone over for the sake of a jealous rage. I cannot believe that any person would be simply one that gets jilted one day and then put into a jealous rage sometime later. There would have to be a build-up of rage sufficient that the perpetrator would do something like this.

So open a strand about it, Slick - this one is about a female EX smashing a bloke into a wall...

How about YOU stick with it, Tiger?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Symphony XtraOrdinary

Rockhampton
Reply #32 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:31pm

Yeah, well mine is about a woman getting knifed in the neck in front of her own children. Then the perpetrator tried to open his own arms but then fled when he thought he would not die in time before help arrived.

At this stage...
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Symphony XtraOrdinary

Rockhampton
Reply #33 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:32pm

And if I want to go to the effort of making a thread about the news, I would have done so by now. I was just pointing out to someone not to just throw off a murder as "jealous rage".

At this stage...
IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #34 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:35pm

Its all the wife's fault she got bashed to death because the husband was sick of her nagging....good ol' 18th C thinking, blame the wife.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:36pm

Is there a Counting Dead Men network with its hand in the public pocket and its head in politician pants?

Come on, you Groundhogs* - you can get this 'curbing violence' thing off the ground yet... once you move on from the 'first step' that has been escalating women's and authority's attacks on men for 28 years now, with no end in sight.....  you know - the 28 year old 'campaign' to first cut down on 'male v female violence'.... by substituting with 'female on male' and 'authority on male'...

Sure-fired way to cut down on violence that - look at the escalating figures on violent female crime etc....

* The F-86 Sabre was affectionately titled "Groundhog" for the length of runway it needed to get off the ground...
   Wink

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:37pm

Pedro Curevo wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:35pm:
Its all the wife's fault she got bashed to death because the husband was sick of her nagging....good ol' 18th C thinking, blame the wife.

DUH - nobody said that... as usual you're talking out of your cerveza bottle..

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #37 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:38pm

Sometimes it would be, sometimes it just because the guy is a violent prick. Sometimes it's a mix of all of the above?

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:39pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:31pm:
Yeah, well mine is about a woman getting knifed in the neck in front of her own children. Then the perpetrator tried to open his own arms but then fled when he thought he would not die in time before help arrived.

I don't see it on the page... it's in the one about a Black sheila on the rampage... go get 'em, Tiger...

― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:40pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:18pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:40am:
Grappler is correct that a woman is more likely to hit or slap or get up in the face of a man in a relationship then vice versa.

but its like my jack russell is more likely to snap at my doberman, so we have to rely on the doberman to exercise more self restraint.

women are 1/2 a standard deviation high in trait neuroticism.

they are more "easily upset".

you need that to raise infants.

dad might snore thru the baby crying at midnight but the mother has to be more "sensitive". its a biological thing.

so women have higher levels of anxiety and depression and are more likely to cry and start a fight in a relationship.

but men are 1/2 a standard deviation higher in trait aggression and trait disagreeableness.

thats why there are 10 men in jail for every woman.

thats not discrimination.

should we start arresting women 10 x more so we achieve equality  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.

of course not.

men are more aggressive.

the stats for this also play out in women being far more likely to ATTEMPT suicude (because they get upset more easily) but men being far more likely to SUCCEED with suicide despite lower numbers of attempts (because they are aggressive and use a more lethal violent force)

If a bloke walked into a pub and verbally abused patrons it wouldn't be long before somebody punched his head in.

Any fair minded person would conclude the assailant did the wrong thing but the victim contributed to the situation.

Just as I'm sure some women are totally the innocent party in DV situations, there would be varying degrees of where the woman has created a situation where the bloke lashing out was a likely outcome.

i dont think a guy should ever hit a woman but the usual scenario would not be

man comes home in foul mood and belts wife.

it would be man comes home and wife (fat janeen) starts shaming the guy (fat steve).

janeen resents the fact that steve is useless and just another child she has to look after.
she gets up in his face.

'your useless steve, why did i marry you, what have you done for me lately, you have a shiiit job, you are shiiit in bed, everything you do and everything you are spells loser"

and what can steve do to reply to that character assassination (much of which is true by the way).

he could get on the narrow road to success and bounce out of bed and create an awesome life.

but its a hell of a lot easier if you are a sad, pathetic, demotivated loser to just slap her .

domestic violecne occurs becasue men are not on their mission in life.
they dont have a north star

and so they get sucked into the petty bitchy nasty to and fro of emotional discontent

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #40 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:44pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:36pm:
Is there a Counting Dead Men network with its hand in the public pocket and its head in politician pants?

Come on, you Groundhogs* - you can get this 'curbing violence' thing off the ground yet... once you move on from the 'first step' that has been escalating women's and authority's attacks on men for 28 years now, with no end in sight.....  you know - the 28 year old 'campaign' to first cut down on 'male v female violence'.... by substituting with 'female on male' and 'authority on male'...

Sure-fired way to cut down on violence that - look at the escalating figures on violent female crime etc....

* The F-86 Sabre was affectionately titled "Groundhog" for the length of runway it needed to get off the ground...
   Wink

At an end of year school function one of the mums who is a very butch lesbo bit of a man hater said to me, how are we going to keep our daughters safe.
I had my 6 month old little guy in a sling and said, well, if you go by the raw stats, the chance of a male getting seriously physically assaulted, murdered, committing suicide is an order of magnitude higher than for a female.
This little one in the sling is where the stats say I should direct my concern.

I could almost see the steam coming out of her ears, her reply, but it's a MAN who does those things.

(for those who are too thick to get my point, knowing a male child was killed by another male would lessen the grief)

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:44pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:38pm:

Sometimes it would be, sometimes it just because the guy is a violent prick. Sometimes it's a mix of all of the above?

Without an open collection and discussion of all factors - it is impossible to arrive at a single definitive cause. While ever the discussion is tied down by one 'side' of this government created war, and no genuine efforts are made to do anything constructive about ALL facets of violence - this will only get worse due to violent official intervention on the basis of any claimed 'feeling'.

Violence begets violence - if you attack a person for refusing to go along with another person's demands or for asking for a peaceful discussion instead of violent abuse and attack - which IS the case in DV - you are the culprit.

When fair and open discussion is not permitted, and even the asker for it is abused and assaulted in many ways, not least by officialdom - you are sending the message loud and clear that violence is the order of the day.

What is surprising to date is that not more 'officialdom' types have been maimed and killed while performing this violence against the community.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:48pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:44pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:36pm:

Wink

At an end of year school function one of the mums who is a very butch lesbo bit of a man hater said to me, how are we going to keep our daughters safe.
I had my 6 month old little guy in a sling and said, well, if you go by the raw stats, the chance of a male getting seriously physically assaulted, murdered, committing suicide is an order of magnitude higher than for a female.
This little one in the sling is where the stats say I should direct my concern.

I could almost see the steam coming out of her ears, her reply, but it's a MAN who does those things.

(for those who are too thick to get my point, knowing a male child was killed by another male would lessen the grief)

Sadly, more children are killed annually by their 'mother' and her 'new lion' than by their genetic father...... those women who blithely abandon their marital relationships have a lot to answer for in many ways - not least in creating the environment where their children are in far greater danger.

That's one serious fault in allowing 'feelings' to rule the roost... so - let's revert:-  Let the person who feels the 'need' to part the family relationship go their own way, get their own life in the 'place' they want it, and leave the family intact, and also pay CS.

That'll slow down them what 'feels' they just don't want to go on with the marriage....   Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:57pm

Why isn't it DV?

Because it wasn't inside the house?  Grin Grin

Bet if the shoe was on the other foot & it was the bloke doing the jealous rage resulting in murder it would be DV. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #44 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 12:57pm

Yeah the new lion thing is a worry. God forbid if I ever got divorced while my boy is still young (aint going to happen but....) I wouldn't let any new bloke near him.

I've got a very boisterous young fella (IE normal) and nearly every day I get whacked in the nuts, head butted, neck wrenched, booger thrust in the face or combinations of the above. My desire to deck him will always lose to my self control not to, but I reckon that's why the abuse by 'new lion' is so frequent.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print