Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thank you! (Read 319 times)
Jovial Monk

Dogs not cats!

Thank you!
Jun 29th, 2020 at 3:50pm

I thank Herbert for getting this board started and carrying it through to what is now.

I thank the GMods/FD for being fair. I did say all through that you would give a fair result. I left this morning confident that I had won the vote and that the GMods would announce that, no worries on that score.

I thank those that voted for me! Thank you so much! 33 Members here voted for me, awesome and humbling result. Just think, a moderate Lefty, a rather despised by some category, managed to win a clear, decisive majority in this election! I will have to dig deep and create some cracking threads, eh? Thank you!

To my opponent! Thank you, it was a tight race all the way through, I had to work hard for my result! Thoroughly enjoyable race!

From your posts it sounds like you could make some awesome posts about wildlife, please do!

To those who voted against me: I thank you for participating! This whole forum depends on Members being active, participating!

To Aussie—fantastic campaign manager—Thank you for your efforts and some inspired moves! I want to run for council in my town in Tassie some time, be my campaign manager there?  Smiley

Everyone‚—please post your stories of pets, your trials and tribulations, successes and (temporary I am sure) failures! Very high pet ownership in this country, hope to lift this board by YOUR stories, questions, photos of your pets and so on.

I have asked Aqua to post some stories of working dogs which I know next to nothing about. I hope he will.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2020 at 8:10pm by Jovial Monk »  

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Thank you!
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 3:51pm

Monk has 33 friends here.    Smiley

He's a popular guy.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk

Dogs not cats!

Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 3:54pm

Bobby, I should have included you in my Thank You note—bobby agreed to keep posting his cute dog and cat videos here even if I won.

Thank you for that! Really great!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 3:57pm

Quote:
I want to run for council in my town in Tassie some time, be my campaign manager there?

Will the pay be as fantastic as here and at your Forum?  Reckon I am due for at least double!

Cool

IP Logged

Jovial Monk

Dogs not cats!

Reply #4 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:05pm

Oh THAT race might involve some actual money.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print