Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Racial and cultural diversity-bad for any country (Read 47530 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Racial and cultural diversity-bad for any country
Reply #105 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 11:40am

Frank wrote on Feb 13th, 2021 at 9:44pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2021 at 9:37pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 13th, 2021 at 8:44pm:
It all depends on how we live our lives" IS about culture, not genetics. And Islam is not genetic, ya confused little pillock.

This is why you are held in low contempt, Bbwian - you try to be didactic when you are, in fact, a confused, ignorant, dishonest fool.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Soren, for someone who is supposedly a "confused, ignorant, dishonest fool", you always shy away from any discussion about Genetics or history that I bring up.  You also always resort to argument ad hominem.  You throw mud.  It doesn't affect me, I have had mud thrown at me by experts in the Army, by people who were employed to try and break me. They, like you, failed. It appears once more you are projecting your own views onto me.  Tsk, tsk, such a WOFTAM.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You do not live your life genetically, Bbbwwwiannn, you bloidy idiot. NOBODY does.  You want smuggle genetics into matters that are cultural, ethical, philosophical, literary,  artustic, political, linguistic - everything BUT genetical.  This is why you are an idiot with no redeeming hope. You INSIST on being an incomprehending idiot.

Racists, white supremacists do, Soren.  They make sure of the blood lines of who every they or their children are going to cohabit with or marry.  Can't allow a "lick o' tar brush!"  You should know that Soren because you are both a self-admitted Racist and a White Supremacist.  Roll Eyes

Genetics determines far more than you think.  You may have a preference for Blonde Girls or Guys.  Why?  Because genetically you have that predisposition.  You might prefer Black Girls or Gays or Asian Girls or Guys, again because Genetically you have decided that is what you prefer.  You might prefer fruit juices over sweet drinks, why?  Again because of a Genetic predisposition to them.  You might like jogging?  Again because of Genetics.  Soren there are numerous factors determined by Genetics which determine our behavior.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 12:26pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 8:31am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 12:34am:
Another New Zealand national about to be deported, I hope, we all should hope

Gate crasher coward punched a cop and injuries are worse than what most media reports are saying, that he was just knocked unconscious. Lacerations, stitches required, bruising, bleeding on brain resulting from the punch

https://www.smh.com.au/national/man-charged-after-allegedly-punching-police-offi...

I bet it's a Polynesian from New Zealand.
They don't say in the video but it was a Polynesian party.

Have no idea, we'll have to wait till the offender is dealt with in court, might get a glimpse then

Here's a different link ...

https://www.9news.com.au/videos/national/man-charged-after-allegedly-punching-po...
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2021 at 12:32pm by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 12:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 11:40am:
You do not live your life genetically, Bbbwwwiannn, you bloidy idiot. NOBODY does.  You want smuggle genetics into matters that are cultural, ethical, philosophical, literary,  artustic, political, linguistic - everything BUT genetical.  This is why you are an idiot with no redeeming hope. You INSIST on being an incomprehending idiot.

Racists, white supremacists do, Soren.  They make sure of the blood lines of who every they or their children are going to cohabit with or marry.  Can't allow a "lick o' tar brush!"  You should know that Soren because you are both a self-admitted Racist and a White Supremacist.  Roll Eyes

Genetics determines far more than you think.  You may have a preference for Blonde Girls or Guys.  Why?  Because genetically you have that predisposition.  You might prefer Black Girls or Gays or Asian Girls or Guys, again because Genetically you have decided that is what you prefer.  You might prefer fruit juices over sweet drinks, why?  Again because of a Genetic predisposition to them.  You might like jogging?  Again because of Genetics.  Soren there are numerous factors determined by Genetics which determine our behavior.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are an even bigger idiot than I thought (and that's saying something).

Why do you bang on about racism and islamophobia and gun ownership and right wingers if it's all genetically, biologically determined and not an ethical choice?? If these are determined and cannot be otherwise due to genetics then why do you condemn them?  Because a confused idiot with a head full of soggy cotton wool.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #108 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 12:44pm

Frank wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 12:40pm:

Why do you bang on about racism and islamophobia and gun ownership and right wingers if it's all genetically, biologically determined and not an ethical choice?? If these are determined and cannot be otherwise due to genetics then why do you condemn them?  Because a confused idiot with a head full of soggy cotton wool.

Some things are, some things aren't. Soren.  Many of the small things are Genetically determined.  Most of the big things aren't.  Choice to become a gun nut or a Racist or a White Supremacist appear to be voluntary.  It's problem, you need to sort it out.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 12:57pm

Sydney Chinaman immigrant loses appeal - attempted to enrich our culture by murdering family (included two young children) with a "hammer-like object" strapped to his wrist

What does it cost to keep a murdering immigrant in jail until they die there? Why bring them here in the first place? Just read what this ungrateful immigrant did

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-15/robert-xie-loses-appeal-over-lin-family-m...

Responsibility rests with Parliament, the buck stops with them, that's the Libs and Labs, they are to blame, and they are way past their use-by date

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 2:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 12:44pm:
You do not live your life genetically, Bbbwwwiannn, you bloody idiot. NOBODY does.  You want to smuggle genetics into matters that are cultural, ethical, philosophical, literary,  artistic, political, linguistic - everything BUT genetic.  This is why you are an idiot with no redeeming hope. You INSIST on being an uncomprehending idiot.

Some things are, some things aren't. Soren.  Many of the small things are Genetically determined.  Most of the big things aren't.  Choice to become a gun nut or a Racist or a White Supremacist appear to be voluntary.  It's problem, you need to sort it out.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And what did I tell you?

"You do not live your life genetically, Bbbwwwiannn, you bloody idiot. NOBODY does.  You want to smuggle genetics into matters that are cultural, ethical, philosophical, literary,  artistic, political, linguistic - everything BUT genetic."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #111 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 2:18pm

Frank wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 2:08pm:
You do not live your life genetically, Bbbwwwiannn, you bloody idiot. NOBODY does.  You want to smuggle genetics into matters that are cultural, ethical, philosophical, literary,  artistic, political, linguistic - everything BUT genetic.  This is why you are an idiot with no redeeming hope. You INSIST on being an uncomprehending idiot.

And what did I tell you?

"You do not live your life genetically, Bbbwwwiannn, you bloody idiot. NOBODY does.  You want to smuggle genetics into matters that are cultural, ethical, philosophical, literary,  artistic, political, linguistic - everything BUT genetic."

Already answered, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, perhaps you need to learn to read?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 2:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 2:18pm:

And what did I tell you?

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Already answered, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, perhaps you need to learn to read?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

A yawn - you are caught out as a bloody fool again, Bwian.

According to your idiocy, being attracted to white people is both genetic and racist. It's both small and big.

You are an idiot.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #113 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 2:53pm

Frank wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 2:22pm:

And what did I tell you?

According to your idiocy, being attracted to white people is both genetic and racist. It's both small and big.

You are an idiot.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Erecting strawman arguments, Soren?  I never suggested anything about, "being attracted to White people,"  you have.  At least argue against what I said not your own desires.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 9:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 2:53pm:

And what did I tell you?

You are an idiot.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Erecting strawman arguments, Soren?  I never suggested anything about, "being attracted to White people,"  you have.  At least argue against what I said not your own desires.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Look at your own post, I highlighted the relevant bit, you illiterate, addled old loon.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #115 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 9:49pm

Frank wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 9:02pm:

And what did I tell you?

You are an idiot.

Look at your own post, I highlighted the relevant bit, you illiterate, addled old loon.

That was your own post, Soren, not mine.  Tsk, tsk, learn to read a post.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Feb 16th, 2021 at 2:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 9:49pm:

And what did I tell you?

You are an idiot.

That was your own post, Soren, not mine.  Tsk, tsk, learn to read a post.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Your own post, #105, you bloody fool.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #117 - Feb 16th, 2021 at 3:02pm

Frank wrote on Feb 16th, 2021 at 2:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 9:49pm:

And what did I tell you?

You are an idiot.

Your own post, #105, you bloody fool.

No mention of the term "white people", Soren.  You were the first person to mention "white people" and an attraction to them.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #118 - Feb 21st, 2021 at 9:44pm

Voice of the People:
The White Australia Policy (1962)

•Jan 23, 2018

Jump to 5:28

IP Logged