Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Racial and cultural diversity-bad for any country (Read 47521 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Racial and cultural diversity-bad for any country
Reply #135 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 5:34pm

Ayn Marx wrote on Oct 15th, 2021 at 5:22pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 12th, 2021 at 12:27pm:

"9/11 was an attack upon heteropatriarchal systems capitalist systems  . . . .” ? ? ?
And Islam is never partriarchal &/or capitalist? Does this silly woman know anything about the Middle East?

I like you.

Sometimes you say stupid things, sometimes you say sensible things. Above all, you are not predictable. There is a mind in there somewhere, what?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #136 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 7:22pm

Frank wrote on Oct 15th, 2021 at 5:34pm:

"9/11 was an attack upon heteropatriarchal systems capitalist systems  . . . .” ? ? ?
And Islam is never partriarchal &/or capitalist? Does this silly woman know anything about the Middle East?

I like you.

Sometimes you say stupid things, sometimes you say sensible things. Above all, you are not predictable. There is a mind in there somewhere, what?

Having survived Ayn Rand’s simplistic philosophy as a young teenager, although still respecting her metaphysics, has helped. Maybe I’m not ‘predictable’ because I refuse to slot myself into the absurd rigidities of left or right dogma? Maybe an underlying acceptance our species in it's the collective delusions is headed for self destruction keeps me in touch ? Maybe traumatic experience when studying the pipe organ at a catholic cathedral from a young age innoculated me against faith systems? Maybe having been exposed when young to academic philosophy of the absurdist kind has saved my sanity? Doesn’t really matter given I’ll soon be leaving the planet.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #137 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 7:35pm

Ayn Marx wrote on Oct 15th, 2021 at 7:22pm:
Doesn’t really matter given I’ll soon be leaving the planet.

You're one of Bezos' Major Tom's?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 8:09pm

Frank wrote on Oct 15th, 2021 at 5:34pm:

I like you.

Having survived Ayn Rand’s simplistic philosophy as a young teenager, although still respecting her metaphysics, has helped. Maybe I’m not ‘predictable’ because I refuse to slot myself into the absurd rigidities of left or right dogma? Maybe an underlying acceptance our species in it's the collective delusions is headed for self destruction keeps me in touch ? Maybe traumatic experience when studying the pipe organ at a catholic cathedral from a young age innoculated me against faith systems? Maybe having been exposed when young to academic philosophy of the absurdist kind has saved my sanity? Doesn’t really matter given I’ll soon be leaving the planet.

In short - you are mad in your own way. At least you strive, rather than toe the line. You are wrong in most particulars but you are right in striving as you. So - bollocks and pats on the back to you.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #139 - Oct 16th, 2021 at 11:04am

You have to admit, multiculturalism is working well.

Somali monkey gangs in Melbourne.

Maori bully boys bashing and involved in crimes everywhere.

Muzzos , well muzzos
Crime, welfare fraud, bikies, terrorism, fraud, inciting violence,  protests, etc etc etc.

Seems to me multiculturalism without a white Australia policy to protect us is failing badly.
Bring back the white Australia policy.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Oct 16th, 2021 at 4:59pm

Doesn’t really matter given I’ll soon be leaving the planet.

And where do you think you're going?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Nov 5th, 2021 at 12:44pm

Why don't blacks go back to Africa if the US is so racist?

“White People, You Are the Problem”

According to a senior employee, who agreed to speak on condition of anonymity, managers at AT&T are now assessed annually on diversity issues, with mandatory participation in programs such as discussion groups, book clubs, mentorship programs, and race reeducation exercises. White employees, the source said, are tacitly expected to confess their complicity in “white privilege” and “systemic racism,” or they will be penalized in their performance reviews. As part of the overall initiative, employees are asked to sign a loyalty pledge to “keep pushing for change,” with suggested “intentions” such as “reading more about systemic racism” and “challenging others’ language that is hateful.” “If you don’t do it,” the senior employee says, “you’re [considered] a racist.” AT&T did not respond when asked for comment.

On the first page of AT&T’s Listen Understand Act internal portal, the company encourages employees to study a resource called “White America, if you want to know who’s responsible for racism, look in the mirror.” The article claims that the United States is a “racist society” and lays out its thesis plainly: “White people, you are the problem. Regardless of how much you say you detest racism, you are the sole reason it has flourished for centuries.” The author, Dahleen Glanton, writes that “American racism is a uniquely white trait” and that “Black people cannot be racist.” White women, she claims, “have been telling lies on black men since they were first brought to America in chains,” and, along with their white male counterparts, “enjoy the opportunities and privileges that white supremacy affords [them].”

Another resource included in the program argues that “COVID-19 may have actually helped prepare us to confront in a deeper, more meaningful way the many faces of racism and how entrenched it is in society.” According to the article, written by Andrés Tapia of the consulting firm Korn Ferry, the pandemic has created a “brooding sense of always feeling vulnerable” for white Americans, which has forced them to fear imminent death, which “many Blacks live with every day.” Furthermore, as millions of Americans have lost their jobs and secured unemployment benefits, they “have more time” to attend street protests, which provided “a way to feel like one could have an impact.” As a result, Tapia argues, the pandemic established the conditions for a sense of “shared helplessness” that has resulted in political activism.

In the “Act” section of the training program, AT&T encourages employees to participate in a “21-Day Racial Equity Habit Challenge” that relies on the concepts of “whiteness,” “white privilege,” and “white supremacy.” The program instructs AT&T employees to “do one action [per day for 21 days] to further [their] understanding of power, privilege, supremacy, oppression, and equity.” The challenge begins with a series of lessons on “whiteness,” which claims, among other things, that “white supremacy [is] baked into our country’s foundation,” that “Whiteness is one of the biggest and most long-running scams ever perpetrated,” and that the “weaponization of whiteness” creates a “constant barrage of harm” for minorities. The 21-Day Challenge also directs employees to articles and videos promoting fashionable left-wing causes, including “reparations,” “defund police,” and “trans activism,” with further instruction to “follow, quote, repost, and retweet” organizations including the Transgender Training Institute and the National Center for Transgender Equality.

AT&T is another Fortune 100 company that has succumbed to the latest fad: corporate “diversity and inclusion” programming that traffics in the ugly concepts of race essentialism and collective guilt.
https://www.city-journal.org/att-racial-reeducation-program

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #142 - Nov 5th, 2021 at 6:21pm

The only thing I'm guilty of is paying taxes which are wasted on lazy, dead beat immigrants and lazy, worthless abbos.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Nov 7th, 2021 at 8:41am

Michael Vaughan taken off air by BBC in race row

Michael Vaughan has been withdrawn from his BBC 5 Live radio show after a second Asian cricketer said that he heard the former England captain make a racist comment while playing for Yorkshire in 2009.

Writing in The Daily Telegraph, Vaughan said that he had been asked to speak to the independent panel in December regarding an allegation from Rafiq that in 2009 he had said to the spin bowler and two other Asian players as they walked on to the field of play: “There are too many of you lot, we need to do something about it.”

He wrote: “I completely and categorically deny that I ever said those words. I responded to the panel by saying that I was gobsmacked and that my professional legal advice was that I could not appear before a panel having had just a few hours’ notice of such serious claims made against me. Nothing at all was raised or said at the time of the game in question. It was not mentioned over the next 11 years until the night before I was asked to speak to the inquiry.”

The world is becoming more and more Bbwianesque.  Call a spade a spade and they'll do you for spadeism.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Dec 2nd, 2021 at 3:21pm

But, but, our politicians keep telling us that diversity is simply our strength?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DouglasKMurray/status/1466036980962271248

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #145 - Dec 2nd, 2021 at 4:35pm

Frank wrote on Dec 2nd, 2021 at 3:21pm:
But, but, our politicians keep telling us that diversity is simply our strength?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DouglasKMurray/status/1466036980962271248

Diversity is a good thing, under certian circumstances and with some sensible rules.

Many good people came to Australia, worked, paid taxes, integrated, became model citizens and have done wonders for our country.

But now we get the bottom of the barrel.
We get the sewage rejects who don't work, commit crime, defraud welfare and bring crime and terrorism.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Jan 14th, 2022 at 4:37pm

Chicago’s “Race-Neutral” Traffic Cameras Ticket Black and Latino Drivers the Most

Lifted from the comments, a technological feat

Traffic cameras in Chicago disproportionately ticket Black and Latino motorists.

Readers are invited to spot the word that’s doing the heavy lifting. It appears 1o times in the article quoted above, excluding variations.

The red-light and speed cameras are, we’re told, “distributed roughly evenly among the city’s black, Latino and white neighbourhoods.” Despite which, “the ticketing rate for households in majority-Black ZIP codes” is “more than three times that of households in majority-white areas.” And so, explanations are searched out, including the width of a given road, the effect of passing vacant lots, and the geographical distribution of grocery stores. “Structural racism” is of course invoked, a phenomenon that apparently includes ticketing cyclists who choose to ride on the pavement, illegally.

Those presented as victims of injustice, of “racial inequity,” include Mr Rodney Perry, whose photograph accompanies the piece, and who, in a single year, has received eight tickets for speeding and three for running red lights. The article appears not to have had room to include the views of those injured or bereaved by Chicago’s law-breaking motorists, despite an eye-widening spike in accidents, fatalities, and hit-and-run crashes.
Nor, it seems, was there room to consider the possible effect of endless, widespread excuse-making for antisocial behaviour, and its role in making such behaviour more likely, not less.

See also the words disparate, disparity and disparities, which occur no fewer than 22 times.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #147 - Jan 16th, 2022 at 12:25pm

Valkie wrote on Dec 2nd, 2021 at 4:35pm:

You mean bring back the Anglo  - and suitable imitations -   only policy?

The blacks were already here.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #148 - Jan 16th, 2022 at 12:30pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Jan 16th, 2022 at 12:25pm:
Valkie wrote on Dec 2nd, 2021 at 4:35pm:

You mean bring back the Anglo  - and suitable imitations -   only policy?

The blacks were already here.

Yeah, but so were the kangaroos.

About tge same level of intelligence and involvement.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #149 - Jan 16th, 2022 at 5:41pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 16th, 2022 at 12:30pm:
Yeah, but so were the kangaroos.

About tge same level of intelligence and involvement.

Australian aboriginals actually belong to the same species as you, didn't you know....

The fact that Australia remained  isolated from the centers of civilization for 10,000 years is pertinent.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27
Send Topic Print