Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Racial and cultural diversity-bad for any country (Read 47523 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Racial and cultural diversity-bad for any country
Reply #30 - Aug 11th, 2020 at 1:48pm

Frank wrote on Aug 11th, 2020 at 1:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 10th, 2020 at 10:41pm:
I think you mean Eric Arthur Blair, Soren.  There was no one called "George Orwell".  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Thank you, Edward Casaubon.  Your challenge is to locate any book published under the name Eric Arthur Blair. It would make you very rich if you could find one.

Touchy, touchy, poor, poor, Soren.  I had a bet that I could make you react unfavourably to even a minor correction.  Thanks.  You've given me a whole $1.  You're such a card.   Grin Grin

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #31 - Aug 11th, 2020 at 7:17pm

Frank wrote on Aug 10th, 2020 at 10:01pm:
Auggie wrote on Aug 10th, 2020 at 8:23pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 10th, 2020 at 7:49pm:
Auggie wrote on Aug 7th, 2020 at 5:39pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 6th, 2020 at 7:29pm:
Auggie wrote on Aug 4th, 2020 at 7:20pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 8:13pm:
Auggie wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 7:38pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 30th, 2020 at 7:40pm:
The only proper way to respond to cultural enrichers. The Roman way.

https://twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1288760391305060352

And you know that Rome was one of the most diverse empires in classical antiquity - they granted citizenship to foreign nationalities and even had emperors and generals who weren't 'roman'.

The Achaemenid Empire was also very diverse and practised freedom of religion.

Not culture wise they weren't. They accepted others into their culture but were not too nice to those that didn't toe their line. If Islamists behaved in the Empire like they do in the west there would have been crucifixes lining the roads.

Absolutely they were. There were a myriad of cultures within the empire and they were quite tolerant of that diversity.

As long as they did not make ANY claim on politics, governance, law.

The Senate was not diverse. the tribunals were not diverse.

They let you be but kept you in your place. There was no 'diversity' claim to Roman power. And when there was, Rome collapsed.

There were Roman Emperors who were non-Roman. Septimus Severus was one example - he was of African descent. The Romans had an African emperor almost 2000 years before the Americans had their first black President.

It's almost laughable, isn't it?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

What's laughable is you thinking it could be any different. They are not exactly contemporaneous entities are they?

Last I checked - Libya was in Africa.

George Orwell, Kipling were Indians, then.

Spetimus Severus was of Roman equestrian descent but happened to be born in Africa. The former had everything to do with his rise, the latter, nothing.

Septimus Severus was of Punic origin, actually on his mother's side. The Punics were descended from the Phoenicians who hail from modern day Lebanon - a semitic speaking peoples. The Punic people established themselves in Africa.

Ergo, Septimus Severus was ethnically an Arab.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 15th, 2020 at 5:03pm

Auggie wrote on Aug 11th, 2020 at 7:17pm:

And you know that Rome was one of the most diverse empires in classical antiquity - they granted citizenship to foreign nationalities and even had emperors and generals who weren't 'roman'.

Not culture wise they weren't. They accepted others into their culture but were not too nice to those that didn't toe their line. If Islamists behaved in the Empire like they do in the west there would have been crucifixes lining the roads.

Absolutely they were. There were a myriad of cultures within the empire and they were quite tolerant of that diversity.

They let you be but kept you in your place. There was no 'diversity' claim to Roman power. And when there was, Rome collapsed.

There were Roman Emperors who were non-Roman. Septimus Severus was one example - he was of African descent. The Romans had an African emperor almost 2000 years before the Americans had their first black President.

What's laughable is you thinking it could be any different. They are not exactly contemporaneous entities are they?

Spetimus Severus was of Roman equestrian descent but happened to be born in Africa. The former had everything to do with his rise, the latter, nothing.

Septimus Severus was of Punic origin, actually on his mother's side. The Punics were descended from the Phoenicians who hail from modern day Lebanon - a semitic speaking peoples. The Punic people established themselves in Africa.

That is really silly, ignorant waffle. The Arabs were not in North Africa until they conquered it in the 7th century.  Neither the ancient Egyptians nor the phoenicians were Arabs.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #33 - Aug 15th, 2020 at 7:29pm

Frank wrote on Aug 15th, 2020 at 5:03pm:
Auggie wrote on Aug 11th, 2020 at 7:17pm:

That is really silly, ignorant waffle. The Arabs were not in North Africa until they conquered it in the 7th century.  Neither the ancient Egyptians nor the phoenicians were Arabs.

Ancient DNA would concur. I saw that post but it is just too tiresome to call out every little thing.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 16th, 2020 at 4:57pm

Elsewhere in the marching morons news.

The BLM grunts forced owners of  The Nordic Pinapple B&B to take down confederacy flag.   Except it's  the ... er... Norwegian flag. 'Nordic' was an insufficuent clue, as was the obviously different design of the flags.  When you are a baying, gruntic moron for BLM, facts do not count, only your emotions and ignorance do.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 16th, 2020 at 7:00pm

Are the blacks still burning and looting and spreading the plague, cultural diversity in this instance has not benefited mankind.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 16th, 2020 at 7:10pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 16th, 2020 at 7:00pm:
Are the blacks still burning and looting and spreading the plague, cultural diversity in this instance has not benefited mankind.

Not this instance, not any instance.

Social cohesion, social solidarity and 'diversity' are opposites.  Diversity is promoted relentlessly BECAUSE it fragments and divides. Divide and rule. Try saying no to a 'diversity' or 'white privilege' training session.

This social take-over is not going to be another velvet revolution. The collapse of the Soviet Union was a return to sanity. This is a turn to insanity. America has burnt every decade because of race. Now it's going to burn permanently. There is no peace and no 'we are all Americans' after this.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Aug 16th, 2020 at 8:03pm

Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2020 at 7:10pm:

Social cohesion, social solidarity and 'diversity' are opposites.  Diversity is promoted relentlessly BECAUSE it fragments and divides. Divide and rule. Try saying no to a 'diversity' or 'white privilege' training session.

This social take-over is not going to be another velvet revolution. The collapse of the Soviet Union was a return to sanity. This is a turn to insanity. America has burnt every decade because of race. Now it's going to burn permanently. There is no peace and no 'we are all Americans' after this.

The Americans will come out stronger after this, they pave the way for the free world and we need them.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 5:41pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 16th, 2020 at 8:03pm:

The Americans will come out stronger after this, they pave the way for the free world and we need them.

I can't see that. After 9/11, muslim immigration and the demand for borderless West and America went relentlessly up.
Now, Western civilisation itself is attacked in the name of diversity (newspeak for ideological confirmity).
There is simply NO unifying Western idea left uncontested and rejected in the name of progressivism (newspeak for shackling minds and spirits).

Western universalist humanist ideals are reject by grunting morons as merely white and patriarchal. Many of the grunting morons are professors, politicians, educators, government officials: they represent a lot of other morons. There is no silent najority opposing them, standing up to them. The so called silent majority is cowered.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 6:43pm

North America is the Promised Land of the Jews.

Australia is the Promised Land of the Moslems.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 6:58pm

I for one hope some learn what racism actually does...it just breeds more divide and hatred imo....sadly not everyone will be cured..but lets hope its gone a long way to telling the world   

we are aLL for the most part against pigheaded racism...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 6:59pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 6:43pm:
North America is the Promised Land of the Jews.

Australia is the Promised Land of the Moslems.

Your avatar doesn't fill me with confidence about your sanity, pal.  Please prove me wrong. We already have too many grunting moron here. Yawners, knife in the head chinks, toilet wraiths with cravats, stuck turds - what's the diff, really?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Sep 8th, 2020 at 10:21pm

A businessman who grew up in Sydney has successfully sued his British wife for racial discrimination, saying she regarded Australians as “an inferior race”.

Duncan Bendall took Fiona and the company they set up ­together, the Female Social Network, to an employment tribunal after they separated, claiming he had been unfairly dismissed and discriminated against because of his “Australian mentality”.

An employment judge awarded him more than £100,000 ($180,500), accepting that there had been discrimination on grounds of race, but not gender (phew!!!)
Mr and Ms Bendall set up the Female Social Network in 2016, their second joint business ­venture, while living in Sydney.

At its UK launch in June last year — after the couple had ­returned to London — the couple were pictured with Sarah, Duchess of York. As their 19-year marriage broke down, however, Mr Bendall was victimised by his wife and his contributions to the company were erased, Central London ­Employment Tribunal was told.

He claimed the board forced through a shift in the share holdings, from 50-50 to 51-49 in favour of Ms Bendall in order to market the company as female-owned. “Fiona told them (the board) that I would be compliant as long as the investment comes in,” Mr Bendall said. “I believe the optics were not as good as introducing a male founder to prospective investors, especially one as a plain-talking Australian, compared to an English woman.”

READ MORE:‘We won’t accept inferior EU rules’|Inferior support beams led to cracking of Opal|Shorten will make marriage inferior|Letters: Shorten will make marriage inferior
Mr Bendall alleged that he was verbally abused and given only 12 hours to object to the proposal when he was in Australia on Anzac Day. In one email to her husband Ms Bendall wrote: “I hate Australian mentality and you have it (in) droves … And DO NOT say you are a founder in MY business MY efforts ever again You Leech.”

Mr Bendall said he discovered in August last year that staff had packed his personal belongings and he was told to leave the family home, which was also the London office for the company. He said that this merging of work and family life had put a strain on their ­relationship, especially when the company’s culture encouraged employees to drink at their house from 4.30pm.

He added: “Fiona had an ­almost exclusively female team — there was one male who worked as a sales intern — and they got into the habit of staying up late drinking excessive amounts of alcohol in the family home. Many of the colleagues were smokers and used to stand outside the house smoking directly under the bedroom window of my and Fiona’s 15-year-old daughter. This used to distress me and I would ask them to stop.”

It was one of these altercations that was used as a reason for his dismissal, the tribunal heard. Mr Bendall added: “She kept treating Australia as an inferior race, despite living there for 15 years.”

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 9th, 2020 at 12:26am

Frank wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 5:41pm:
Johnnie wrote on Aug 16th, 2020 at 8:03pm:

I can't see that. After 9/11, muslim immigration and the demand for borderless West and America went relentlessly up.
Now, Western civilisation itself is attacked in the name of diversity (newspeak for ideological confirmity).
There is simply NO unifying Western idea left uncontested and rejected in the name of progressivism (newspeak for shackling minds and spirits).

Western universalist humanist ideals are reject by grunting morons as merely white and patriarchal. Many of the grunting morons are professors, politicians, educators, government officials: they represent a lot of other morons. There is no silent najority opposing them, standing up to them. The so called silent majority is cowered.

Democracy has seen the Trump BREXIT victory and the Labor party crushed here, that speaks volumes for the SILENT MAJORITY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Sep 9th, 2020 at 12:53pm

The marching through the institutions by the left is continuing unabated. Universities, government departments, large corporations are as woke as ever and the genuflecting to vacuous, progressive pieties goes on unabated.

ScoMo is indistinguishable from a Labor PM, Boris is like May, apart from Brexit, illegal immigration into Britain is increasing, BLM tearing down of statuses is rampant in the UK and US, Canada.  There is nothing much conservative happening when a conservative party is in office - not least because they are not really in power, only in office. The crazy stuff slows down a little bit but never stops and is never reversed.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 27
Send Topic Print