Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Jews are horrible, horrible people.... (Read 19910 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Jews are horrible, horrible people....
Reply #150 - Nov 25th, 2020 at 8:44pm

I would interpret it as me saying that the Muslims were less successful at slaughtering Jews.

They got their asses kicked.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #151 - Nov 25th, 2020 at 10:37pm

Deuteronomy 32:8
When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
9  For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
10  He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.

Jeremiah 31:37
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Hmmmm.

The LORD didn't say that, about the seed of Ishmael.

That is why.                  .....ISLAM hates, Israel, and Jews.

Envy.

Proverbs 27:4
Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?

'Get with the program.'    ....or burn.     ....kufr.

kufr = = infidel = = 'a person who hides, denies, or covers the truth' = = a liar
= = i.e. A MOSLEM

"Dear muslim, YOU are the kuffar"

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1229682951/0#0
Quote:

You who embrace ISLAM, your own lies and deception, have become a witness against you, before God......

"kuffar" = = "...is an Arabic word meaning.....[an unbeliever] a person....who hides, denies, or covers the truth."

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #152 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:11am

freediver wrote on Nov 25th, 2020 at 8:44pm:
I would interpret it as me saying that the Muslims were less successful at slaughtering Jews.

So they were having a competition?

Its funny how instead of just slaughtering what would have been a pretty defenceless and helpless minority in their own countries, they instead went to the trouble of loading them up on planes to be sent into the arms of their well trained and heavilly armed paramilitary brothers in Israel.

Strange behaviour indeed for countries apparently hell bent on nazi-esque jew slaughtering.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #153 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 6:45pm

It could be loosely stated that I am a Jew, given that one set of my great-great grandparents were.... personally I've never met a horrible Jew... all those I've met are pretty OK with me.

"Its funny how instead of just slaughtering what would have been a pretty defenceless and helpless minority"..... you mean the Arab armies???

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #154 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:16am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 6:45pm:
"Its funny how instead of just slaughtering what would have been a pretty defenceless and helpless minority"..... you mean the Arab armies???

When jews were a minority living in arab/muslim nations, the muslims could have easily rounded them all up and slaughtered them there and then. Not even FD could argue the muslims were too incompetent to manage that. (and besides he'll never tire of explaining to you how competent they otherwise were at slaughtering non-muslims who lay in their path).

Instead what is the scenario FD is alluding to here? It is that the arabs rounded them all up, loaded them on to planes and sent them to Israel. Why? Because having them all there in the one small place made them an easier target - apparently. The arabs then invaded Israel with the intention of slaughtering every man woman and child jew.

Thats the meme. There are however two problems with it:

1. the vast majority of the evictions/migration of jews from muslim countries happened after the 1948 invasion of Israel by the Arabs.

2. if your end goal is for mass genocide of the entire jewish population in the middle east, how does it make sense to first send them off to a country that was already heavilly defended with well trained militia that was already honing their skills against the Palestinians - instead of just slaughtering them before you load them up on planes and sending them to this well defended country?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #155 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:31am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:11am:

Its funny how instead of just slaughtering what would have been a pretty defenceless and helpless minority in their own countries, they instead went to the trouble of loading them up on planes to be sent into the arms of their well trained and heavilly armed paramilitary brothers in Israel.

Strange behaviour indeed for countries apparently hell bent on nazi-esque jew slaughtering.

I don't think they anticipated getting their asses kicked. We once had Abu on here telling us that a glorious Muslim victory over the Jews of Israel was inevitable.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #156 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:32am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:16am:

When jews were a minority living in arab/muslim nations, the muslims could have easily rounded them all up and slaughtered them there and then. Not even FD could argue the muslims were too incompetent to manage that. (and besides he'll never tire of explaining to you how competent they otherwise were at slaughtering non-muslims who lay in their path).

Instead what is the scenario FD is alluding to here? It is that the arabs rounded them all up, loaded them on to planes and sent them to Israel. Why? Because having them all there in the one small place made them an easier target - apparently. The arabs then invaded Israel with the intention of slaughtering every man woman and child jew.

1. the vast majority of the evictions/migration of jews from muslim countries happened after the 1948 invasion of Israel by the Arabs.

2. if your end goal is for mass genocide of the entire jewish population in the middle east, how does it make sense to first send them off to a country that was already heavilly defended with well trained militia that was already honing their skills against the Palestinians - instead of just slaughtering them before you load them up on planes and sending them to this well defended country?

All of these discussions are pointless unless we face the fact any group believing God is on their side, and only their’s, is a threat to everyone else. Infidels and the ungodly beware.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #157 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:37am

The Jews wandered with their Torahs, among the lands of others. Lost and without a nation of their own.
Germany kicked em out Europe.
Israel was set up and the Jews became very 'Military', putting down the Book and picking up the Gun.

The Moslems on the other hand, carried the sword and gun higher over their Book and became an Empire based on attacking Christianity in a genocide like the Germans did on the Jews.

So we have a failing old Moslem Empire and a new rising Israeli Empire.

What the Moslems don't see coming, while they fight the Christians - is the Jews coming in from the back door and getting them.

Once the Moslems get their 'Messiah' out of France to die for their sins. The Moslems will put down the Gun of their Empire lost and pick up the Book to go a wandering like a Jew of old.

The Italians will get 'those' Moslems and no-one will come to their aid except the Jews as a Super Power Israel and attack those Mafia Italians.

...Military and Religion belong to the Jew and the Moslem.
Not the Christian Europeans.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #158 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 10:04am

Jasin wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:37am:
The Jews wandered with their Torahs, among the lands of others. Lost and without a nation of their own.
Germany kicked em out Europe.
Israel was set up and the Jews became very 'Military', putting down the Book and picking up the Gun.

Became? If we can take the Old Testament (Torah?)as having any historic accuracy the people of Israel have always been blood thirsty. Putting down the Book and picking up the gun?

Hosea Ch 9: V 14 -17 (amongst many other passages!) tends to indicate otherwise.
Give them O Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
All their wickedness is if Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.
My God will cast them away, because they did not harken to him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

"..Military and Religion belong to the Jew and the Moslem.?" Can I politely suggest you acquaint yourself more thoroughly with human history? Possibly go further and read Arthur Koestler’s “The Ghost in The Machine”?

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 10:26am

I was recently advised that lefties don't like Jews.
Not all lefties are that way... but the greater majority feel that way...

Now I understand why Jews and Muslims don't like each other, but for the 'so called Progressives hating on a group of peoples is the antithesis of progressive.

How on earth can we take the left seriously, when they are racist against Jews?

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #160 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 12:56pm

Nom de Plume wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 10:26am:

Now I understand why Jews and Muslims don't like each other, but for the 'so called Progressives hating on a group of peoples is the antithesis of progressive.

That’s so confused I’m not sure where to start.
Just one thing you need to consider. There’s a long tradition of leftist thought within a large section of the Jewish community both in Israel and here in Oz. Who invented the Kibbutz? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibbutz
You don’t understand why Jews and Muslims don’t like each other? Simple, religion is one of the most virulent tribal forces our species has ever been cursed with. A brief reading of so called holy books might illuminate your view.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #161 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 1:07pm

freediver wrote on Nov 28th, 2020 at 7:31am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:11am:

I don't think they anticipated getting their asses kicked.

Nor do I.

Has absolutely nothing to do with my point though.

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #162 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 1:15pm

Ayn Marx wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:32am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 9:16am:

All of these discussions are pointless unless we face the fact any group believing God is on their side, and only their’s, is a threat to everyone else. Infidels and the ungodly beware.

They are extremely relevant to countering sinister attempts to demonize an entire ethno/religious group as morally on-par with the nazis. We all should be standing up against such attempts - irrespective of what we think of the religion of those people.

Quote:

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 2:19pm

Ayn Marx wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 12:56pm:
Nom de Plume wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 10:26am:

That’s so confused I’m not sure where to start.
Just one thing you need to consider. There’s a long tradition of leftist thought within a large section of the Jewish community both in Israel and here in Oz. Who invented the Kibbutz? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibbutz
You don’t understand why Jews and Muslims don’t like each other? Simple, religion is one of the most virulent tribal forces our species has ever been cursed with. A brief reading of so called holy books might illuminate your view.

Hi there, I think you misread... which anyone can do, so I've reposted my main point.  Smiley

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 4:37pm

Lunatic leftard thinking is:

Anyone who hates islam, because it causes thousands of islamic human rights atrocities every single year, is a racist islamophobe. 

All people must be forced to accept and embrace islam and all its' associated rape, torture and mass murder.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Send Topic Print