Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Jews are horrible, horrible people.... (Read 19895 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Jews are horrible, horrible people....
Reply #180 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 2:31pm

gandi wrote: Quote:
Its surprising that idiots shitting on their own plates all day have managed to endure for 1400 years as the dominant civilization in the region.

They don't dominate by example, love, tolerance and peace do they?

muslims dominate by rape, torture and death.

muslims forbid thinking for yourself, questioning, freedom of religion, thought, expression  etc..

muslims / islam are just as evil or worse than the communist regimes of Russia, China, Nth Korea.

islam / muslims dominates with pure unadulterated evil.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #181 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:59pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:52pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 7:08pm:
Quote:
Hillarious. You bend over backwards explaining to us how muslims act with cold calculated rationality when its sinister behaviour.

I still think they are idiots shitting on their own plate.

Its surprising that idiots shitting on their own plates all day have managed to endure for 1400 years as the dominant civilization in the region.

They raped and pillaged their way to the shithole that is the middle east today. What exactly is your argument here Gandalf? That not dying reflects well on Islam? That imposing your beliefs on people as an article of faith is a virtue?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #182 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 9:40am

freediver wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:59pm:
What exactly is your argument here Gandalf? That not dying reflects well on Islam?

I would say so, yes.

Take nazism - your favourite comparison. It only lasted just over a decade because they were simply too vile, and inherently too unstable to endure.

Nazism is the most extreme case, but history has proven that uncompromisingly cruel and violent ideologies (like nazism) invariably fail to endure for very long as political and legal frameworks that rule over societies. Certainly not for 1400 years and counting. They either evolve into a more benign ideology, or are overthrown. Like ISIS and other versions of extremist Islam - overwhelmingly rejected by the majority of muslims, and invariably overthrown in short order when they emerge.

Now I could go into the theology of Islam and cite once again all the passages commanding acceptance and freedom of differing views and cultures - but really, the facts of Islamic history speaks for itself. As I keep saying (which you continue to ignore), muslim-jewish coexistence has a 1400 year history: jews were not only granted religious and cultural freedoms, they thrived, and were instrumental to propelling Islamic science during the golden age. Jews even found sanctuary with the muslims when the Spanish ethnically cleansed them during the inquisition.
Comparing this long history of coexistence with 12 years of mass internment and genocide - is a joke.

And that is just the most extreme example of why Islam doesn't compare to other "plate shitter" nazi-like ideologies. Islam didn't merely survive for 1400 years, it came to dominate the vast area and the huge number of people it encompassed. And you simply can't do that by being an irrational, and uncompromisingly intolerant and violent ideology comparable to nazism.

Quote:
They raped and pillaged their way to the shithole that is the middle east today.

The largest muslim country in the world today became muslim entirely peacefully.
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2020 at 9:50am by polite_gandalf »  

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #183 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 12:31pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 7th, 2020 at 9:40am:
What exactly is your argument here Gandalf? That not dying reflects well on Islam?

I would say so, yes.

Take nazism - your favourite comparison. It only lasted just over a decade because they were simply too vile, and inherently too unstable to endure.

Nazism is the most extreme case, but history has proven that uncompromisingly cruel and violent ideologies (like nazism) invariably fail to endure for very long as political and legal frameworks that rule over societies. Certainly not for 1400 years and counting. They either evolve into a more benign ideology, or are overthrown. Like ISIS and other versions of extremist Islam - overwhelmingly rejected by the majority of muslims, and invariably overthrown in short order when they emerge.

Now I could go into the theology of Islam and cite once again all the passages commanding acceptance and freedom of differing views and cultures - but really, the facts of Islamic history speaks for itself. As I keep saying (which you continue to ignore), muslim-jewish coexistence has a 1400 year history: jews were not only granted religious and cultural freedoms, they thrived, and were instrumental to propelling Islamic science during the golden age. Jews even found sanctuary with the muslims when the Spanish ethnically cleansed them during the inquisition.
Comparing this long history of coexistence with 12 years of mass internment and genocide - is a joke.

And that is just the most extreme example of why Islam doesn't compare to other "plate shitter" nazi-like ideologies. Islam didn't merely survive for 1400 years, it came to dominate the vast area and the huge number of people it encompassed. And you simply can't do that by being an irrational, and uncompromisingly intolerant and violent ideology comparable to nazism.

Quote:
They raped and pillaged their way to the shithole that is the middle east today.

The largest muslim country in the world today became muslim entirely peacefully.

No, because they use women as nothing more than breeding machines,

Churning out more and more children making up a nation of devil worshipping drones

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #184 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 1:45pm

Another deep, thought-provoking contribution by Valkie

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 3:59pm

Quote:
Islam didn't merely survive for 1400 years, it came to dominate the vast area and the huge number of people it encompassed. And you simply can't do that by being an irrational, and uncompromisingly intolerant and violent ideology comparable to nazism.

islam rules by the one value: there is no god but allah.

Everyone in islamic lands are ruled by that one core theme.

muslims today still practice pedophilia (child marriage), killing apostates and blasphemers, raping captive women, killing non believers, because they believe allah wants them to.

muslims have slaughtered non believers, because they have no logical answer to non believers who jeer and sneer at a prophet who was a thief, liar, pedophile, rapist, torturer and mass murderer.

muslims have slaughtered innocent children at a kids concert, because they believe they are obeying allah and have killed these kids as human sacrifices to the reinvented moon god allah.

muslims have driven cars and trucks into crowds of innocent non believers, with one intention, to slaughter as many as possible of the non believing men women and children, because once again they believe the dead are offerings to allah.

islam can't use logic and truth to maintain its' grip on power, you submit or you are killed, it's as simple as that.

It's almost as bad today the 21st century as it was back in the 7th century when muhammad was leading the muslims in the establishment of the caliphate.

If muslim lands are such shining examples of peace love and tolerance:

Why are muslims the worlds' almost insurmountable refugee problem as they flee their own homelands?

The truth is, islamic societies are the sewerage of man-kind civilization.

The one big problem is, they are fleeing their own crap homelands, they are too stupid to see their religion is the cause of all their problems, so muslims in their stupidity, flee from the fruits of 1400 odd years of islam to another land, then demand we all bow down to the very thing that has them where they are today, (at the very bottom of the societal ladder).

How long before we all start telling the truth about islam, allah, muhammad and the qur'an?
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2020 at 4:45pm by moses »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #186 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 4:45pm

Islam operates on the next step on the Stairway to Heaven that is Religion. Before Islam was the Christianity step, before that was Judaism, before that was Zoroastrianism, before that was Babylonian and before that was the original 'writers' of mythology - the Sumerians. There will be another 'step' after Islam - a New Religion from a New World and another after that. Each one a reinterpretation and modernisation of the previous one. Each one with its phase between Messiah and Prophet in the passing onto the next new Religion to take power. Just like Politics.

If you're going to consider Religion, then you should consider it all as 'One' and the same - as the Fish tale gets bigger in the telling. God now created the Dinosaurs they now claim.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #187 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 4:45pm

Islam operates on the next step on the Stairway to Heaven that is Religion. Before Islam was the Christianity step, before that was Judaism, before that was Zoroastrianism, before that was Babylonian and before that was the original 'writers' of mythology - the Sumerians. There will be another 'step' after Islam - a New Religion from a New World and another after that. Each one a reinterpretation and modernisation of the previous one. Each one with its phase between Messiah and Prophet in the passing onto the next new Religion to take power. Just like Politics.

If you're going to consider Religion, then you should consider it all as 'One' and the same - as the Fish tale gets bigger in the telling. Satan now created the Dinosaurs they now claim.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 5:35pm

All religions are the same?

Well spit three times and call me allah.

How far from the facts is such a thought?

islam is a religion which took the moon god allah (whom muhammads' family were the earthly custodians of) and reinvented him into a monotheist god who transferred his three daughters from his moon god days into the qur'an, then became the god of muslim supremacy, thieving, lying, hate, rape, torture and mass murder of non muslims.

islam does not encourage muslims to be peaceful citizens of non muslim lands, it teaches muslims they are to rule the non believer, they are to make non believers 2nd class citizens, who pay extra taxes, have lower status in all aspects of islamic society.

Conversely Christ taught an entirely different concept:

Quote:
Matthew 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them,
Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's

Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them,
Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's
. And they marvelled at him.

Luke 20:25 And he said unto them,
Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's

Romans 13:7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Christ taught that mankind should live peacefully on the land, obey the laws of the land, love one another.

So the only thing in common between islam and Christianity is: they are denoted as religions.

They are the anti-thesis of each other, they are dissimilar in every aspect, having the same title for your activities does not entail you all have the one and the same criteria.

Does a communist govt. in China have the exact same aspects as a republican govt. in America?

Does a Python reptile have the exact same aspects as a Black Mamba reptile?

Does a child murdering pedophile have the same aspects as a committed aide worker for the disadvantaged?

No of course not.

islam and Christianity are the polar opposites of each other.

If we ever are going to rid the world of the evils of islam, first we should all tell the truth about islam, allah, muhammad and the qur'an, not try and excuse the filth and depravity of the satanical qur'an.
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2020 at 5:44pm by moses »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #189 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 6:54pm

I would say so, yes.

Islam took the most advanced civilisation on earth. A population that had lead the world in human development for about 10000 years. It turned it into the most backwards and oppressive society on earth.

But they didn't wipe themselves out, so you polish the turd. Next you will be telling us how wonderful AIDS is because it won't go away.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #190 - Dec 8th, 2020 at 9:42am

freediver wrote on Dec 7th, 2020 at 6:54pm:

I would say so, yes.

Islam took the most advanced civilisation on earth. A population that had lead the world in human development for about 10000 years. It turned it into the most backwards and oppressive society on earth.

But they didn't wipe themselves out, so you polish the turd. Next you will be telling us how wonderful AIDS is because it won't go away.

If they were as irrational and extreme as you make out, they would have either wiped themselves out, or been wiped out by someone else. Thats my point FD.

Shifting the goal-posts by resorting to your favourite ploy of historical revisionism doesn't address the fact that jews endured and prospered under Islamic rule for 1400 years - whereas the Nazis all but wiped them out of their lands in a decade. Yet you would have us believe that the two ideologies are identical in their intent towards jews.

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #191 - Dec 8th, 2020 at 5:00pm

They got on with following the reinvented moon god allah for about 1400 years.

Now muslims are laughed at by everybody, their homelands are piles of worthless rubble, they are refugees from their own stupidity in the lands of the infidels.

They are demanding the infidels house shelter and feed them.

A long cry from the islamic caliphate.

islam has been a catastrophic disaster, it will never be anything else, it may rule but will always fail as truth and honesty are not the criteria, islam uses lies and oppression by death as the tools to rule, as such it will never ever be a shining beacon of peace and love, a utopia.

No islam will always be exactly what it is now, an evil depraved failure.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #192 - Dec 8th, 2020 at 5:52pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 8th, 2020 at 9:42am:
freediver wrote on Dec 7th, 2020 at 6:54pm:

I would say so, yes.

If they were as irrational and extreme as you make out, they would have either wiped themselves out, or been wiped out by someone else. Thats my point FD.

Are you inventing some kind of theory that rationality and political moderation is some kind of pre-requisite for survival?

Or just inventing a strawman?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #193 - Dec 9th, 2020 at 9:15am

freediver wrote on Dec 8th, 2020 at 5:52pm:
Are you inventing some kind of theory that rationality and political moderation is some kind of pre-requisite for survival?

I'm not inventing it, its undeniable historical fact.

Movements that have the rationality and moderation level of the nazis or ISIS get wiped out within a decade or so. Always have, always will.

But getting back to the actual topic, I see you've given up on arguing that the muslims' intentions towards the jews were morally equivalent to the Nazi's intentions - after repeatedly refusing to address my point about the jews enduring - and thriving - under the muslims for 1400 years.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #194 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 3:40pm

Quote:
But getting back to the actual topic, I see you've given up on arguing that the muslims' intentions towards the jews were morally equivalent to the Nazi's intentions

What is the Muslims intentions towards the Jews?

Quote:
after repeatedly refusing to address my point about the jews enduring - and thriving - under the muslims for 1400 years.

How many Jews are currently alive in the Hejaz?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18
Send Topic Print