Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print
Jews are horrible, horrible people.... (Read 19864 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Jews are horrible, horrible people....
Reply #240 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 7:20am

There is one blatantly obvious difference between islam and the other religions of the world.

Islam is still brutal, primitive and murderous.
Willing to kill, maim and harm virtually anyone in support of their sick cult.
Still living in the barbaric past.

Whereas all other religions have left that brutality in the past and moved to more humane and peaceful practices.

Yes the Christian religion has been brutal in the past, but we have moved well beyond that since.

But islam cannot let go of the brutality.

And the reason for this is that if it did allow tolerance, if it did allow its followers to compare
If it did allow people to chose.

Islam would fall and become what it should be.

An embarrasing cult of death presided over by brutal uneducated war lords following the doctrines of a sociopath, self confessed pedophile, nut case liar coward Mo the mad

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #241 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 9:15am

Yadda wrote on Dec 26th, 2020 at 3:59pm:

@ Reply #237,

Ajax,

You are mistaken.

Those things happened.

But not as a consequence of a blunt conquest.

But the bible states the killings of those people, were as a final punishment/judgement upon the inhabitants [in situ] of the land.

Those things happened ~3,400 years ago.

Harsh ?  Yes.

Cruel ?  Yes.

Any more harsh or cruel than what men are doing to each other today ?

We really 'haven't come very far' have we ?

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
23  Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
24  Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25  And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26  Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27  (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)
28  That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
29  For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
30  Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

I certainly agree with your last few sentences we haven't learnt much and are at risk of exterminating each other.

If there was ever a way to get of the Earth and maybe explore other worlds it would take a sincere effort from all nations working together as one.

Unfortunately that will never happen imo.

Too many green ants, red ants, black ants, blue ants, yellow ants, purple ants...etc etc

We are all ants.......... Smiley

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #242 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 10:50am

Jewish girls, like Moslem girls - are good roots.
Have I told the one about me deflowering a 40 year old Moslem woman (hot) as a younger man? Here's to you Mrs Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you could know. Hey, hey, hey.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #243 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 10:55am

Jasin wrote on Dec 27th, 2020 at 10:50am:
Jewish girls, like Moslem girls - are good roots.
Have I told the one about me deflowering a 40 year old Moslem woman (hot) as a younger man? Here's to you Mrs Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you could know. Hey, hey, hey.

LOL just don't get caught, you'll be a eunuch before you know it...... Wink Smiley Cheesy

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #244 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 11:43am

I have a young Jewish 20'something interested in me. I'm 50 and in a very celibate era of my life. She's a virgin too.  Wink She obviously wants the 'older guy' for her first special time. I can hear the creak of wood even now.  Should I do the deed like old Cecil the Goat in Footrot Flats? Nice young fresh meat.  Cheesy
Alas, the Brotherhood of the Whistling Wood will deny me the life of the past.
Might have to tap one of you guys in for me?  Wink
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=emigma&&view=detail&mid=A21DF685071CD114ECF...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #245 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 11:53am

Jasin wrote on Dec 27th, 2020 at 11:43am:
I have a young Jewish 20'something interested in me. I'm 50 and in a very celibate era of my life. She's a virgin too.  Wink She obviously wants the 'older guy' for her first special time. I can hear the creak of wood even now.  Should I do the deed like old Cecil the Goat in Footrot Flats? Nice young fresh meat.  Cheesy

Watch out for her Jewish father.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #246 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 11:55am

Jasin wrote on Dec 27th, 2020 at 11:43am:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=emigma&&view=detail&mid=A21DF685071CD114ECF...

Stop it! You'll make Cods jealous.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #247 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 12:42pm

Don't tell me Cods is rubbing her legs like a cricket for me?
She'll come off second best if trying to get a root out of a celibate male. It might cost her $$$  Wink I don't dry dishes or sharpen knives for nothing.  Tongue

Cheesy

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #248 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 3:00pm

Ajax wrote Reply #237 - Yesterday at 3:30pm:

Quote:
As far as I’m concerned told straight from the horse’s mouth (a Jewish man), the Jews and what we call the Muslims today came from one father Abraham in that he had Isaac with Sarah and Ishmael with Hagar, brothers in arms from the same father.

The old testament is not only a holy book for some but also a history book of the Jews and in that history book, the Jews perform genocide on a number of occasions in search of that promised land.

Like for example the genocide of the Canaanites, Amalekites, Midianites but to name a few, , the old testament is written in blood, stoning people to death, cutting limbs off blinding people etc etc.

If it’s better than the Koran it must only be slightly better, because both these books would be in the same section of a library possibly side by side.

Why the Jews and the Arabs hate each other goes all the way to Abraham and maybe sooner than him but what is written is enough to get the picture.

The old testament god was certainly a blood thirsty god or was it written that way to justify the genocide, who knows, maybe god is blood thirsty and enjoys watching people spill each other’s blood.

But Jesus tells us otherwise in the new testament that God loves all people no matter nationality and some of the prophets tell us that even though the Jews are plentiful like grains of sand on a beach only a handful will be saved.

If Jesus had found milk and honey with the Pharisees (priests) and scribes (theologians) I would most likely not believe his story, the fact that the Pharisees and scribes put him on the cross through the romans was initially something that attracted me to look into JC.

You mean to tell me today if the Jews could do away with all the Palestinians they wouldn't, or the Iranians or Iraqis.

The Hebrews and the Arabs were from Abraham. The Hebrews went on to worship a monotheistic god Y.H.W.H.. The Arabs went on to worship an array of pagan gods of which the moon god allah was one. In the 7th century A.D. muhammad whose family were the earthly custodians of the moon god allah, decided to reinvent his moon god allah into a monotheistic god called allah.

There are huge differences between the Jewish doctrine and the doctrine of the reinvented pagan moon god allah.

The Hebrews certainly did commit atrocities when they were on the quest for the promised land.

They were told to not do it anymore after they gained the promised land.

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.

Deuteronomy 12:9 For ye are not as yet come to the rest and to the inheritance, which the LORD your God giveth you.

Also the O.T. is written in the past tense.

The Jews of today (the 21st century) have no religious authority to commit atrocities, they are disobeying their Torah if they do so today.(Deuteronomy 12:8 -9)

The qur'an is written in the present / future tense.

The commands of rape torture and mass slaughter etc. are still relevant today the 21st century.

There is absolutely religious requirements for the muslim of today the 21st century, to thieve, lie, rape, torture and mass slaughter innocent men women and children who are non believers.

The facts are that today:

1/. Jews who commit human rights atrocities are disobeying the O.T.. (Deuteronomy 12:8 -9)

2/. All men who commit human rights atrocities are 100% disobeying the teachings of Christ.

3/. All muslims who commit human rights atrocities against the non believer are 100% obeying the teachings of muhammad in the qur'an.

islam is the global problem right now the 21st century, why do people try and excuse it by fallaciously trying to equate islam with the Judaeo Christian doctrines?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #249 - Dec 27th, 2020 at 3:14pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 27th, 2020 at 12:42pm:
Don't tell me Cods is rubbing her legs like a cricket for me?
She'll come off second best if trying to get a root out of a celibate male. It might cost her $$$  Wink I don't dry dishes or sharpen knives for nothing.  Tongue

Cheesy

The friction is so intense the hairs on the legs have burned off.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #250 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 11:22am

freediver wrote on Dec 26th, 2020 at 9:41am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 9:51am:
Yadda wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 9:41am:
a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

I just have one question.

In Islam muslims universally agree that the religion consists of 5 core tenets. Basically, if a muslim is asked to summarise Islam as succintly as possible, they would invariably cite these 5 tenets as being the 'core' of the religion.

I know a learned man as yourself knows exactly what these 5 tenets are.

So my question is, which of these tenets specifically causes human beings to transform into homocidal maniacs - and why?

Here is an example of a Muslim trying to hide the Quran.

Very sneaky Gandalf.

The 5 pillars are based on the Quran.

You pretend Islam is purely about killing jews and rape and pillage.

Yet, no one refutes the fact that the 5 pillars are universally agreed by muslims to be the best summation of the "essense" of Islam that we have. And not one of those 5 pillars mentions rape, pillage or slaughtering jews.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #251 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 12:46pm

Hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah is called Al Walaa wa al Baraa, a fundamental principle of Islamic ethics and Sharia. A Muslim is to hate what Allah hates and love what Allah loves. Allah hates the Kafir, therefore, a Muslim is to act accordingly.

Amount of Text Devoted to the Kafir

The Koran says that the Kafir may be deceived, plotted against, hated, enslaved, mocked, tortured and worse. The word is usually translated as “unbeliever” but this translation is wrong. The word “unbeliever” is logically and emotionally neutral, whereas, Kafir is the most abusive, prejudiced and hateful word in any language.

Islam devotes a great amount of energy to the Kafir. The majority (64%) of the Koran is devoted to the Kafir, and nearly all of the Sira (81%) deals with Mohammed’s struggle with them. The Hadith (Traditions) devotes 32% of the text to Kafirs1. Overall, the Trilogy devotes 60% of its content to the Kafir.

Hadith 37%
Sira 81%
Koran 64%
Total 60%

&
Fight/ Kill/ Murder:-     

In the English language, Fight can mean to : Combat, Struggle, Resist, Strife, War, do battle.

In the Arabic language, one word QATL with its DERIVATIVES can mean all of the following:

Fight: Qital, Kifah, 'Airak, Harb, etc

Kill: Qatl, Thabh, Jazr

Murder: Qatl

Slaughter: Thabh, Jazr

Slay: Qatl

KILL, MURDER, FIGHT, COMBAT, SLAY, PUT TO DEATH, SLAUGHTER, ETC.

Invariably, the interpreters of the Quran use the more 'sanitised' terms to convey a more moderate connotation. This word Qital, Qatl, Qatala, Yaqtulu, Youqatilou,  is usually used against all those who do not believe in Muhammad and his Quran.

This word and its derivatives are repeated in the Quran and Ahadith at least 35,213 times.

&
164 Jihad Verses in the Koran

The Koran’s 164 Jihad Verses: K 002:178-179, 190-191, 193-194, 216-218, 244; 003:121-126, 140-143, 146, 152-158, 165-167,169, 172-173, 195; 004:071-072, 074-077, 084, 089-091, 094-095,100-104; 005:033, 035, 082; 008:001, 005, 007, 009-010, 012, 015-017, 039-048,057-060, 065-075; 009:005, 012-014, 016, 019-020, 024-026, 029,036, 038-039, 041, 044, 052, 073, 081, 083,086, 088, 092, 111, 120, 122-123; 016:110; 022:039, 058, 078; 024:053, 055; 025:052; 029:006, 069; 033:015, 018, 020, 023, 025-027, 050; 042:039; 047:004, 020, 035; 048:015-024; 049:015; 059:002, 005-008, 014; 060:009; 061:004, 011, 013; 063:004; 064:014; 066:009; 073:020; 076:008

164 verses of jihad in the quran plus the words KILL, MURDER, FIGHT, COMBAT, SLAY, PUT TO DEATH, SLAUGHTER, ETC. are taught 35,213 times in the holy books.

&
The word love, hubb in its various grammatical forms, is used 69 times in the Qur'an. The writer has divided these into five categories:

(1) Man's Love of Things (15 times)
(2) Human Love (15 Times)
(3) Man's Love for God (7 times)
(4) Negative - God Does Not Love The ... (22 times)
(5) God's love for Man (20 times)

A mere 79 times love is mentioned and 22 times this teaches that allah does not love certain people.

So we have over 35,000 times the muslims are told to slaughter etc., 164 verses of jihad and 79 verses where the word love is used, 22 times it is actually used to tell muslims allah does not love something.

------ and people wonder why muslims perpetrate human rights atrocities against innocent men women and children?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #252 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 1:40pm

Quote:
The word is usually translated as “unbeliever” but this translation is wrong. The word “unbeliever” is logically and emotionally neutral, whereas, Kafir is the most abusive, prejudiced and hateful word in any language.

your hate site inadvertantly scores an own goal.

a 'kafir' is indeed someone far worse than someone who merely disbelieves.

the arabic word is derived from the root word meaning 'to cover' or 'conceal'. The 'kafir' in the Quran is someone who goes out of their way to conceal the truth, to deceive others, for wholly sinister purposes. Far more than someone who merely chooses not to believe.

By its own admission then, your hate site acknowledges (even if inadvertantly) that the hostility the Quran expresses is actually not towards mere "unbelievers" - but to people who do far worse - go out of their way to conceal, trick and deceive others from the truth.

Quran 18:29 and 2:256 makes it clear that no hostility or sanction is justified against people who merely choose not to believe:

Whoever wills let them believe, and whoever wills let them disbelieve

There is no compulsion in religion

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #253 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 2:11pm

A couple of the many to kill the unbelievers:

qur'an 4.76: Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

qur'an 9.29: Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Why are non believers persecuted and discriminated against in muslim lands today?

Why are there thousands of instances of muslims, raping torturing and murdering innocent non believing men women and children, every year?

Why do muslims sing the praises of allah whenever they commit their thousands of human rights atrocities?

Why why why?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #254 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 2:25pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 11:22am:
freediver wrote on Dec 26th, 2020 at 9:41am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 9:51am:
Yadda wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 9:41am:
a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

I just have one question.

In Islam muslims universally agree that the religion consists of 5 core tenets. Basically, if a muslim is asked to summarise Islam as succintly as possible, they would invariably cite these 5 tenets as being the 'core' of the religion.

I know a learned man as yourself knows exactly what these 5 tenets are.

So my question is, which of these tenets specifically causes human beings to transform into homocidal maniacs - and why?

Here is an example of a Muslim trying to hide the Quran.

Very sneaky Gandalf.

The 5 pillars are based on the Quran.

You pretend Islam is purely about killing jews and rape and pillage.

Yet, no one refutes the fact that the 5 pillars are universally agreed by muslims to be the best summation of the "essense" of Islam that we have. And not one of those 5 pillars mentions rape, pillage or slaughtering jews.

If all Muslims agreed on the recipe for goat curry, and it was based on something from the Quran and Hadiths, would that be like a magic wand you can wave over the Quran and remove all the rape and pillage bits?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print