Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print
Jews are horrible, horrible people.... (Read 19883 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Jews are horrible, horrible people....
Reply #255 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 2:34pm

freediver wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 2:25pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 11:22am:
freediver wrote on Dec 26th, 2020 at 9:41am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 9:51am:
Yadda wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 9:41am:
a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

I just have one question.

In Islam muslims universally agree that the religion consists of 5 core tenets. Basically, if a muslim is asked to summarise Islam as succintly as possible, they would invariably cite these 5 tenets as being the 'core' of the religion.

I know a learned man as yourself knows exactly what these 5 tenets are.

So my question is, which of these tenets specifically causes human beings to transform into homocidal maniacs - and why?

Here is an example of a Muslim trying to hide the Quran.

Very sneaky Gandalf.

The 5 pillars are based on the Quran.

You pretend Islam is purely about killing jews and rape and pillage.

Yet, no one refutes the fact that the 5 pillars are universally agreed by muslims to be the best summation of the "essense" of Islam that we have. And not one of those 5 pillars mentions rape, pillage or slaughtering jews.

If all Muslims agreed on the recipe for goat curry, and it was based on something from the Quran and Hadiths, would that be like a magic wand you can wave over the Quran and remove all the rape and pillage bits?

That would be an excellent point FD - if goat curry recipes had anything to do with the core essence of Islam.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #256 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 3:13pm

Quote:
That would be an excellent point FD - if goat curry recipes had anything to do with the core essence of Islam.

It is an act. Something you do. Just like each of the 5 pillars. It's actually very similar.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #257 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 3:18pm

In Islam muslims universally agree that the religion consists of 5 core tenets. Basically, if a muslim is asked to summarise Islam as succintly as possible, they would invariably cite these 5 tenets as being the 'core' of the religion.

So my question is, which of these tenets specifically causes human beings to transform into homocidal maniacs - and why?

Very sneaky Gandalf.

Yet, no one refutes the fact that the 5 pillars are universally agreed by muslims to be the best summation of the "essense" of Islam that we have. And not one of those 5 pillars mentions rape, pillage or slaughtering jews.

If all Muslims agreed on the recipe for goat curry, and it was based on something from the Quran and Hadiths, would that be like a magic wand you can wave over the Quran and remove all the rape and pillage bits?

Hard to say, FD. If the presumption of innocence was not a core aspect of liberal democracy, would advocates of Freeeeeedom be arguing that the Muselman was not GUILTY AS CHARGED, is a RETARDED INBRED SUB-BREED who SQUATS DOWN TO PEE, PLAYS WITH HIS DICK AFTERWARDS and needs to be rounded up and placed in indefinite ADMINISTRATIVE DETENTION?

That's a question.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #258 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 5:10pm

8polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 11:22am:

Very sneaky Gandalf.

So where does jihad come from? The ritual (ahem... koranic) beheadings? The shouts of ' I have killed my Jew', the talk of unclean infidels who mustn't be truly befriended, the open oppression of women as worth only half what men are worth?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #259 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 5:13pm

The old boy's got a shopping list, G.

Looks like the Five Pillars is off the menu, eh?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #260 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 5:17pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 3:18pm:

Very sneaky Gandalf.

Hard to say, FD. If the presumption of innocence was not a core aspect of liberal democracy, would advocates of Freeeeeedom be arguing that the Muselman was not GUILTY AS CHARGED, is a RETARDED INBRED SUB-BREED who SQUATS DOWN TO PEE, PLAYS WITH HIS DICK AFTERWARDS and needs to be rounded up and placed in indefinite ADMINISTRATIVE DETENTION?

That's a question.

It's ok to dislike and reject Islam, PB, no need to get neurotic.  Have a banana - vitamin B6, innit.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #261 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 5:30pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 5:13pm:
The old boy's got a shopping list, G.

Looks like the Five Pillars is off the menu, eh?

That Muslims live just by the 5 pillars and that the 5 pillars are a concise summary of Islam is a deliberate - what's the Arabic for lying bullshit? Taqqiya.

What's the Scots-Paki word for your deliberate and furtive lies, Jim Delahunt?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #262 - Jan 6th, 2021 at 7:00pm

It's a recipe for being a Muslim. You could actually satisfy all 5 tenets without believing anything. Perhaps that's the point.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #263 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:14am

freediver wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 3:13pm:
Quote:

It is an act. Something you do. Just like each of the 5 pillars. It's actually very similar.

Lets pretend for arguments sake goat curry recipes exist in the Quran.

Would you agree that you could "wave a magic wand" to expunge the alleged rape and pillage bits using things that muslims universally agree consist the core tenets of Islam, and which are emphasised by an order of magnitude more than goat curry recipes (or the alleged rape and pillage bits for that matter)- with a little more legitimacy than using one or two obscure references to goat curry recipes?

Or put more simply, try and explain how things that literally make up the bulk of the entire Quran and is universally agreed by muslims to comprise the core of Islam itself - is "actually very similar" to any old random reference in the Quran - no matter how insignificant or unimportant it is deemed to be by muslims in the practice of their religion.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #264 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:16am

Quote:
and which are emphasised by an order of magnitude more

I notice you didn't respond on this point in the 5 pillars thread.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #265 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:17am

freediver wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 7:00pm:
It's a recipe for being a Muslim. You could actually satisfy all 5 tenets without believing anything. Perhaps that's the point.

Interesting idea FD.

Perhaps you could elaborate by explaining exactly how the first tenet - which is literally belief in not only the existence, but the oneness of God - can be achieved "without believing anything"?

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #267 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 3:05pm

freediver wrote on Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:16am:
Quote:
and which are emphasised by an order of magnitude more

I notice you didn't respond on this point in the 5 pillars thread.

Thats because there was nothing about goat recipes in the 5 pillars thread to respond to.

Quote:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #268 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 2:10pm

Speaking of Jews, did you see the 'Auschwitz Camp' and '6MWE' t-shirts Trump's terrorists were wearing when they attacked the Capitol building?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #269 - Jan 13th, 2021 at 10:18am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 2:10pm:
Speaking of Jews, did you see the 'Auschwitz Camp' and '6MWE' t-shirts Trump's terrorists were wearing when they attacked the Capitol building?

Yes but, always remember, the increase in anti-semitism the west has been experiencing recently is *ENTIRELY* due to muslim immigration - mmmmkay?

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print