Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Fit Shaming
Reply #30 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 8:28pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 20th, 2020 at 8:03pm:
Ayn Marx wrote on Dec 20th, 2020 at 6:46pm:
Hooray! Somebody finally mentioned exercise..

whadayamean finally?

Quote:
Maybe people should just get off their lazy arses.

Roll Eyes

Coming up in 2021 .... Ferris Bueller's Years Off .......  the classic Little Big Arse with Dustin Scoffman  ......  Leone's Once Upon A Time In An Italian Restaurant .... spaghetti western The Gross, The Fat, and The Pudgy ...........  The Right Stuffing .......... and of course Saving Ryan's Leftovers.......... with a double feature Titanic............................ and for the television afficionado ........ repeat after repeat of Daze Of Our Livers .....................
(ain't I a bastard?) ......
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2020 at 8:33pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #31 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 8:40pm

Jasin, the only time I eat McDonalds or other fast food is during times when I am hungover. Being ill, I would not eat fast food. I had poor service at McDonalds and the burger was underwhelming. I stayed away from there for a long time.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 8:49pm

You weren't rude, grumpy and over-demanding of their service? Kids can f*uck your burger up big time you know. I've seen it in action.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 9:53pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 20th, 2020 at 8:49pm:
You weren't rude, grumpy and over-demanding of their service? Kids can f*uck your burger up big time you know. I've seen it in action.

Copped two burgers once - salty as hell.... the kid denied it but I wonder about that story of the jerk jerking in them...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 10:01pm

My Biggest Fattest Greek Wedding....................... Corn With The Rind .................. Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Road..........  The Deviled Avocado................ Aramaglutton........... In The Sea Of The Belly ...... Gladiateit ...................

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #35 - Dec 20th, 2020 at 11:53pm

Doofus managers at MacDonald's stores can do wonders to discourage you from eating there.

At this stage...
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 6:19am

As a keen student of nature
The solution is really fairly simple

Human beings don't eat enough real food

This is a list of what you should eat and you can pretty well have as much as you want

Meat fish chicken any vegetable any fruit
Any nut eggs

If it grows in the ground or grows on an animal your ancestors have been eating it for tens of thousands of generations and it's good for you

Here is a list of things you should never eat
Your ancestors never ate them
And ID be fairly sure that they cause bowel cancer prostate cancer breast cancer ovarian cancer

Never touch anything made by

Cadbury's
Arnotts
Kellogg's
Any type of highly processed bread
Nestle
Streets peters or Paul's
Sara Lee
McCain's
Golden circle
Uncle tobys
Heinz
Craft
And of course it goes without saying never touch anything made by
McDonald's
KFC
Pizza hut or dominos
And last but not least the Coca-Cola corporation

If you eat what people ate for 99.9999 percent of human history you will be healthy

If you are a lazy sad miserable
Loser
Who bounces out of bed in the morning with no plan
Except to stimulate yourself
then of course you are going to stimulate yourself with sugar fat and salt
That's because your life is kind of meaningless

By my estimation
When I see that 65 to 70% of Australians are now fat
Over two-thirds of the population have no purpose in life other than to pleasure themselves

Hence the life of pure garbage

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #37 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 7:04pm

Much of the problem with eating fast foods is the fact that it is cheap and convenient -- not that cheap and convenient food is a problem. However, your brain is wired into thinking that going out and visiting a restaurant is a way of being social with the community. I suppose it is. But, you are not really doing more than being social whilst you eat sugary fatty food.

My trouble with alcohol started with being social out at parties and out at the nightclubs. My friend wanted me to have a couple of drinks with him (so that he did not have a whole bottle of bourbon by himself). That was 16 years of age. I got drunk for the first time when I was 17. I got really inebriated at age 18. From then on, it was a matter of drinking when I felt like it, but no more than once a month. Then the drinking became a matter of association with being sociable.

People eat fast food and drink to feel like they are being social. When people themselves recognise that the drinking and fast food becomes a problem to their physical and mental well-being, that is when they make corrections to their eating and drinking habits. Otherwise, they continue the downward spiral.

Fat-shaming works. It is hurtful to the recipient until they go one way or the other with their health. Fit-shaming should be non-existent.

At this stage...
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Dec 21st, 2020 at 11:03pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 20th, 2020 at 12:49pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 20th, 2020 at 12:40pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 20th, 2020 at 12:37pm:
The kids who already had lunch seagulled 3/4 of the chips.

Here's how to stay lean.

Up at 530, 5k walk. Beach at 9 for a 3 hour/12k paddle smd and surf. The food coma from that burger is creeping but will be back down the bench at 4ish for another session.

... followed by a Three-fingers Haji Gordon waddle down to the bank to cash the dole cheque.

Perfect case in point, critical of people who keep fit.
Bet the above poster is a fat perv in a lard cart.

But he is special and perfect just the way he is ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 2:01am

AiA wrote on Dec 21st, 2020 at 11:03pm:
But he is special and perfect just the way he is ...

He is the perfect poster after the fashion of Islam being the most feminist religion.....

Coming movies for 2021 on GrapplerTV On Demand ..................... The Overfilled Suspects ....... Four Macca's And A Funeral ............. Gravyheart .......... The Hindenburg ........... Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Food .......... The Expandables ..................... The Fridges Of Madison County ........... Legends Of The Full ....................................
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2020 at 2:17am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #40 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 6:05am

I love the way skinny undernourished and unhealthy vegans and vegitarians seem to think they are healthy just because they dont eat something.

Being healthy is more than not eating something, its about lifestyle, exercise and mental health.

My children have many vegan and vegitarian friends, they are always sick or tired.

A recent bushwalk with a few of them was an exercise in stopping ever few k for them to rest.
Im far from fit, yet I had no issue with this short 20k walk.

I just wish all these jokers who seem to think they are the best should shut their cake holes and wake up.

Fitness isnt all about being skinny and eating nothing but plants.

After all, cows are vegans and they dont live very long, but they make great streaks.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 6:58am

I'm happy to cop shyte for being fit.
If a fatty were giving me shyte and I was giving them shyte, they'd be the ones that end up agressive. Guaranteed.

I like the excuses the fat carrnts come up with.
Oh...and I like their stories of their accolades as a child. Dreams are free I suppose.
Pro surfer.
5/8 rugby league all star.
Run a marathon....etc....etc.
All these marvelous achievements....in some other parallel life.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #42 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 1:41pm

I have run a marathon. I completed the marathon in 2 hours and 40 minutes. But I have to run the equivalent of a marathon (say, 11 laps of the neighbourhood walk) to get fit enough again to be able to run another marathon.

We all have nostalgia for the way we were in our youth.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 1:54pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 6:58am:
If a fatty were giving me shyte and I was giving them shyte, they'd be the ones that end up agressive. Guaranteed.

Oh...and I like their stories of their accolades as a child. Dreams are free I suppose.
Pro surfer.
All these marvelous achievements....in some other parallel life.  Grin Grin Grin

Jeez mate - been mistaken for some pro surfer - never that good... might go back to it though if they can keep the sharks at bay... or might go diving again.. not since the Whitsundays many years ago..

Sort of a half star when young at league etc and union... never trained that hard.... but I decided at 50 odd that if The Man was going to not play due to 'racism', neither would I!!!

Never run a marathon - short spurts are more my style ....

Watch for coming film masterpieces on GrapplerfetchTV.org ................ Tray ..... Eat Joe Black ...... Slices Of The Lambs ..... A Fistful of Dolmatis ...... ... Thirsty Harry ........ Revel Without A Pause ...... Pork Chop Hill ....... The Foodfather .............. Fridge On The River Kwai ....... The Great Gutsby ........................................
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2020 at 2:11pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #44 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 2:11pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 1:54pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 6:58am:

Pro surfer.

Jeez mate - been mistaken for some pro surfer - never that good... might go back to it though if they can keep the sharks at bay... or might go diving again.. not since the Whitsundays many years ago..

Sort of a half star when young at league etc and union... never trained that hard.... but I decided at 50 odd that if The Man was going to not play due to 'racism', neither would I!!!

Never run a marathon - short spurts are more my style ....

Watch for coming film masterpieces on GrapplerfetchTV.org ................ Tray ..... Eat Joe Black ...... Slices Of The Lambs ..... A Fistful of Dolmatis ...... ... Thirsty Harry ........ Revel Without A Pause ...... Pork Chop Hill ....... The Foodfather ..............

... ejaculations?

Grappler has been 'not-playng' ever since it publicly gave birth to itself on Ozpolitic.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print