5 pillars (Read 13837 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 5 pillars
Reply #45 - Jan 14th, 2021 at 5:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2021 at 1:26pm:
moses wrote on Jan 13th, 2021 at 1:53pm:
Pillars aside what do muslims intend to do about the evil verses in the qur'an, which right now cause and motivate muslims to rape, torture and slaughter innocent men women and children?

As  soon as Christians do the same with their Bible, Moses.  Tsk, tsk, now who is that said "he without sin cast the first stone"?  Christians sin as often and sometimes far worse than Muslims.  Some Muslims sin but not all Muslims do.  Time to grow up and accept responsibility for the acts of members of your own religion, Moses.  No more jettisoning them simply because you don't agree with them.  If you expect all Muslims to accept responsibility for what a minority do, you should lead the way.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

So only Moses is holding Muslims back from taking responsibility for Islamic jihad? They would take responsibility if only Moses did? One against the billion?
Weally?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jan 14th, 2021 at 6:58pm

Snakemouth ross wrote: Quote:
As  soon as Christians do the same with their Bible, Moses.  Tsk, tsk, now who is that said "he without sin cast the first stone"?  Christians sin as often and sometimes far worse than Muslims.  Some Muslims sin but not all Muslims do.  Time to grow up and accept responsibility for the acts of members of your own religion, Moses.  No more jettisoning them simply because you don't agree with them.  If you expect all Muslims to accept responsibility for what a minority do, you should lead the way.

Christians are not raping torturing and slaughtering non believers in order to follow the Doctrine of Christ. This has never happened and never will happen.

muslims today the 21st century are raping torturing and slaughtering non believers, in direct obedience to the teachings of muhammad in the qur'an. They have been doing this for close to 1400 years now.

Psychos like you encourage them, as you always grovel before them and excuse their twisted evil doctrine, by trying to equate the teachings of Christ to the teachings of muhammad.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jan 14th, 2021 at 6:59pm

Ayn Marx wrote:
Quote:
And what degree of certainty do you have that the Christ we see portrayed in today’s versions of the New Testament are an accurate picture of a man who may, or may not have existed?

Christians only have what the N.T. says Christ is or was.

Christianity is based on what that book says.

That book explicitly says the O.T. law was done away with at the crucifixion of the Messiah, it also clearly says Christianty is based on the fact the law is defunct, man can only be saved by faith not the law.

The book also says that Christ predicted that men would give their own commandments as the doctrine, He states He does not recognize such people as his followers.

You searching for ancient outdated superseded laws, trying to disprove Christianity, does not verify whether the Book is right or wrong.

It's there, the words attributed to Christ in this book are the undisputed ultimate authority on Christianity.

The global problem we all face is islam and the muslim beliefs that they have the right to rape, torture and slaughter innocent people as an offering to the reinvented moon god allah and his three daughters in the qur'an.

Why so much interest in trying to disprove the N.T., when right now innocent men women and children are being raped tortured and murdered by muslins, as they obey the depravity in the qur'an?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #48 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 8:42am

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 13th, 2021 at 10:44am:
freediver wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 6:47pm:
Quote:
I'm obviously only talking about genuine believing muslims.

Yes Gandalf. The genuinely believing ones believe. But do you have a point? Or was it lost in your hubris?

Um yes FD. You said its possible to "satisfy all 5 tenets without believing anything". I pointed out that this is completely nonsensical given that the first tenet is literally all about belief. You then responded by referring to people who merely want to avoid getting their heads chopped off. So I clarify that I'm not talking about those sort of 'save-their-skins'-muslims-but-not-really.

The *point* of course being, that your muslims but not really muslims that you were referring to, could not possibly be "satisfying all 5 tenets" as you claimed - if they are not satisfying the all important "belief" tenet could they?

It makes perfect sense to utter the words if the alternative is to get your head chopped off. This is how Islam spread.

Quote:
Quote:
None of this is a barrier to you giving a straight answer Gandalf. Does the Quran talk about fighting and killing more than it talks about pillar 4?

Oh look, FD once against misses the straightest answer possible to this question that I've already given. Its uncanny isn't it FD?

Shall we start with what arabic words are used to describe "fasting", "fighting" and "killing" - where they occur and in what context? Of course it goes without saying you've already forgotton our discussion of what "fighting", in its various forms thoughout the Quran, actually means, and which ones refer to physical violence and which do not - as well as the need to consider the use of "killing" when it is to condemn and forbid it.

Yes Gandalf. Let's start with that. And a straight answer please. You realise how evasive it makes you look if you offer the excuses for your answer while refusing to offer the answer, don't you?

And I did respond to you on fighting. The instructions to die, fight, and kill the infidel are clear and unambiguous instructions to Muslims to die, fight and kill in the name of Islam. You are confusing the tapdancing Muslims give about the word jihad with fighting.

Quote:
But I'll go out on a limb and say that (without going through the entire book for you), specific references to "fasting" are more prevalent than specific references to sanctioning killing of other people. But of course you would already know that, since I already clearly indicated this in reply#7 - right FD?

You don't have to count them yourself Gandalf. You can google it. It's not like I am the first one to think of actually counting the references to prove that Muslims are routinely lying to non-Muslims about the Quran. It took me about ten second to find out that there are 13 references to fasting in the Quran.

Quote:
Quote:
You are using the 5 pillars to misrepresent the Quran to non-Muslims, starting with describing them as tenets.

Right, so now you are objecting to using the words "pillars" and "tenets" interchangeably? Could you get any more ridiculous. Wait, don't answer that.

ten·et
/ˈtenət/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: tenets
a principle or belief, especially one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy.
"the tenets of a democratic society"

Dare I say, fasting is a "principle or belief" of Islam.

It is also a major pillar of the religion.

Only an inane pedant who has no interest in a meaningful discussion would find anything wrong with the above statement.

Fasting is also something you do Gandalf. Every one of the 5 pillars is an action. What you misleadingly describe as Islam's "core tenets" are not beliefs at all.

And I am not objecting to using the words interchangeably. Pillars is often used to mean tenets. But you are misleading people to pretend that is the case here.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2021 at 8:50am by freediver »  

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:09pm

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #50 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:25pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:32pm

In the Name of the Father? Christian Militantism in Tripura, Northern Uganda, and Ambon Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

“Militant Piety” in 21st-Century Orthodox Christianity: Return to Classical Traditions or Formation of a New Theology of War?

Militias, the Patriot Movement, and the Internet: The Ideology of Conspiracism

Three articles which show the rise of militant Christianity and Christian Terrorism.  Tsk, tsk, deny it as much as you like, Moses, reality proves you wrong in your dismissal of such people as Christians...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And as a bonus, the reality of what is going on in Nigeria: Nigeria: Angry Muslims in Kano protest Christian militia attack Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #52 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:50pm

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 6:13pm

snakemouth ross wrote:

Quote:
Three articles which show the rise of militant Christianity and Christian Terrorism.  Tsk, tsk, deny it as much as you like, Moses, reality proves you wrong in your dismissal of such people as Christians...

Three articles which claim it may be happening absolutely zero proof that any thing is happening.

No proof of Christians raping torturing and murdering in the name of Christ at all.

More of your lies snakemouth.

Lying to shield islamic human rights atrocities is all you do snakemouth ross.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 8:22pm

moses wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 6:13pm:
snakemouth ross wrote:

Quote:
Three articles which show the rise of militant Christianity and Christian Terrorism.  Tsk, tsk, deny it as much as you like, Moses, reality proves you wrong in your dismissal of such people as Christians...

Three articles which claim it may be happening absolutely zero proof that any thing is happening.

No proof of Christians raping torturing and murdering in the name of Christ at all.

The only person trying to "shield" anything or anybody is yourself, Moses.  I openly admit that some Islamists engage in heinous activities.  It is what makes them Islamists, rather than just plain ordinary Muslims.  You attempt to shield Christians from the reality of the religious belief amongst their brethren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:15am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 8:22pm:
snakemouth ross wrote:

Quote:

The only person trying to "shield" anything or anybody is yourself, Moses.
I openly admit that some Islamists engage in heinous activities.
It is what makes them Islamists, rather than just plain ordinary Muslims.  You attempt to shield Christians from the reality of the religious belief amongst their brethren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian,
You normally sound like an Islamic apologist.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #56 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 3:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:09pm:

THAT simple poster says it all.

Freedom can go to hell.

Never a truer word written
Muzzos are slaves to the doctrines dictated by a sociopath, narcissistic, child raping paedophile, traitor, liar, coward nutcase Mohamed the mad.

Muzzos are slaves to the evil imrans who seize power by violent and disgusting ways, aided by their bully boy enforcers who get off hurting people.

Muzzos are slaves to the on going and continual infighting of one group against another.
They know no peace
They will never know peace
They live for violence and death.

The cult of death
The cult of Satan.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #57 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 3:32pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 3:25pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:09pm:

THAT simple poster says it all.

Freedom can go to hell.

Never a truer word written
Muzzos are slaves to the doctrines dictated by a sociopath, narcissistic, child raping paedophile, traitor, liar, coward nutcase Mohamed the mad.

Muzzos are slaves to the evil imrans who seize power by violent and disgusting ways, aided by their bully boy enforcers who get off hurting people.

Muzzos are slaves to the on going and continual infighting of one group against another.
They know no peace
They will never know peace
They live for violence and death.

The cult of death
The cult of Satan.

When they dominate the world they will be after you
with a blunt knife.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 4:47pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:15am:
snakemouth ross wrote:

Quote:

It is what makes them Islamists, rather than just plain ordinary Muslims.  You attempt to shield Christians from the reality of the religious belief amongst their brethren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian,

Why?  Because I refused to condemn, ordinary, mainstream, peaceful, Muslims who have committed no crime?  You need to learn to read, Bobby.  Got any good Russian propaganda to spread?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #59 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 5:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 4:47pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:15am:
snakemouth ross wrote:

Quote:

Brian,

Why?  Because I refused to condemn, ordinary, mainstream, peaceful, Muslims who have committed no crime?  You need to learn to read, Bobby.  Got any good Russian propaganda to spread?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian - when the mussies take over and we have Sharia law -
they won't even spare apologists like you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Send Topic Print