Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
A Truthful account
Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:25pm

Last Wednesdays Gathering in Washington

An American Perspective on the DC Tragedy
On Wednesday January 6th 2021,
over a half a million Americans gathered to peacefully rally and petition their government to honor and protect our election from fraud and corruption, and to restore the integrity of the 2020 vote. It was a gathering of good and decent people. They came forth as the best of our nation and shouldered the responsibility of petitioning our representatives to protect our elections and ensure that our vote was clean and legal and the election open and transparent. They gathered in hopes of preserving our Republic for all Americans.

The over half million rallied as they have done for the last decade. They were of good spirits and positive despite the abuses, threats and violence inflicted on them over the last decade. They are the best of America in so many ways. The DC mayor removed the hundreds of portable bathrooms during the night from around the Washington Monument. The restaurants were shut down and the food truck vendors were banned. She acted in ways that are indefensible for a mayor to treat Americans depraving them of access to bathrooms, food and water. The weather was sub-freezing with a strong north west wind of 20 mph and gusty. The grounds were soggy and the cold crept through the moist grounds through shoes and socks after 6 hours of standing out in the elements, but throughout all of this, the crowd remained in good spirits.

President Trump was masterful in presenting the case of massive coordinated voter fraud on an epic historic scale throughout the nation and in particular, in the 6 contested states. The evidence was compelling and irrefutable. It reminded all of the efforts by the major media organs and the social media platforms to suppress, shutdown and censored the fact and evidenced from ever reaching the light of day.  At the end, the president asked the faithful to present themselves to the Capital peacefully. We are and have always been law abiding and supporters of police, so there was no issue about the right to petition our representatives on the matter of protecting our vote and the results of the 2020 election. WE looked restoration of the vote of millions of legal voters.

The violence and mayhem that occurred was not connected in any way to President Trump or the patriots that assembled. As Chairman of the Virginia Tea Party, I condemn lawlessness and violence that occurred at the Capital as I have condemned the violence, looting, arson, assaulting, killing that our nation suffered through all last year by the left-wing hate groups like Antifa and BLM.

So we who assembled for this DC Stop the Steal MAGA rally are proud of our participation and involvement and condemned the incidents of violence that distracted from our good faith effort to protect the voting rights of all Americans and to seek restoration of the millions of legal votes that were negated in the voting fraud operations conducted and orchestrated by the democrats.

No regrets from the many who attended. I applaud all those peaceful and conscientious patriots that gathered on Wednesday and I am proud to be counted among the faithful who stood that day before our President and our Congress. I was honored to be able to help bring a group from my area and neither they nor I ever regretted that decision to come to DC and make a stand for our Republic.

I love our nation and our freedoms. It is a fading hope, but it remains my sincere desire that we Americans can recognize one another as Americans once again.

May God Bless and Keep all of you and may He grant our nation cleansing of the evil that was inflicted on our nation and on our elections and make it so that America is made Great again.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: A Truthful account
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:29pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:25pm:
Last Wednesdays Gathering in Washington

An American Perspective on the DC Tragedy
On Wednesday January 6th 2021,
over a half a million Americans gathered to peacefully rally and petition their government to honor and protect our election from fraud and corruption, and to restore the integrity of the 2020 vote. It was a gathering of good and decent people. They came forth as the best of our nation and shouldered the responsibility of petitioning our representatives to protect our elections and ensure that our vote was clean and legal and the election open and transparent. They gathered in hopes of preserving our Republic for all Americans.

The over half million rallied as they have done for the last decade. They were of good spirits and positive despite the abuses, threats and violence inflicted on them over the last decade. They are the best of America in so many ways. The DC mayor removed the hundreds of portable bathrooms during the night from around the Washington Monument. The restaurants were shut down and the food truck vendors were banned. She acted in ways that are indefensible for a mayor to treat Americans depraving them of access to bathrooms, food and water. The weather was sub-freezing with a strong north west wind of 20 mph and gusty. The grounds were soggy and the cold crept through the moist grounds through shoes and socks after 6 hours of standing out in the elements, but throughout all of this, the crowd remained in good spirits.

President Trump was masterful in presenting the case of massive coordinated voter fraud on an epic historic scale throughout the nation and in particular, in the 6 contested states. The evidence was compelling and irrefutable. It reminded all of the efforts by the major media organs and the social media platforms to suppress, shutdown and censored the fact and evidenced from ever reaching the light of day.  At the end, the president asked the faithful to present themselves to the Capital peacefully. We are and have always been law abiding and supporters of police, so there was no issue about the right to petition our representatives on the matter of protecting our vote and the results of the 2020 election. WE looked restoration of the vote of millions of legal voters.

The violence and mayhem that occurred was not connected in any way to President Trump or the patriots that assembled. As Chairman of the Virginia Tea Party, I condemn lawlessness and violence that occurred at the Capital as I have condemned the violence, looting, arson, assaulting, killing that our nation suffered through all last year by the left-wing hate groups like Antifa and BLM.

So we who assembled for this DC Stop the Steal MAGA rally are proud of our participation and involvement and condemned the incidents of violence that distracted from our good faith effort to protect the voting rights of all Americans and to seek restoration of the millions of legal votes that were negated in the voting fraud operations conducted and orchestrated by the democrats.

No regrets from the many who attended. I applaud all those peaceful and conscientious patriots that gathered on Wednesday and I am proud to be counted among the faithful who stood that day before our President and our Congress. I was honored to be able to help bring a group from my area and neither they nor I ever regretted that decision to come to DC and make a stand for our Republic.

I love our nation and our freedoms. It is a fading hope, but it remains my sincere desire that we Americans can recognize one another as Americans once again.

May God Bless and Keep all of you and may He grant our nation cleansing of the evil that was inflicted on our nation and on our elections and make it so that America is made Great again.

yes

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:44pm

In what alternative universe did this happen?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:46pm

So why did Mr Trump condemn the rioters, concede the election and promise a seamless transition?

Anybody?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:47pm

Delusional. They're utterly delusional.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 12:02am

mothra wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 11:47pm:

Delusional = "New Religious Movement" (what social scientists use instead of "cult")

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 12:06am

AiA wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 12:02am:

Delusional = "New Religious Movement" (what social scientists use instead of "cult")

I can't see them going away any time soon. I predict things are going to get a lot worse in America before they get better.

If they ever get better. Quite frankly, i'm sceptical at this point.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 12:29am

mothra wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 12:06am:

I can't see them going away any time soon. I predict things are going to get a lot worse in America before they get better.

I am as well. But there is the chance that without their charismatic leader, the movement will lose some of its potency and degrade back to what is once was: garden variety American White Supremacy.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #8 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:02am

Delusional! LOL!

A truthful account is delusional?

No! Accepting lies as being the truth, that is the definition of delusional.

Its very sad that so many are so discombobulated by being lied to that they can no longer see clearly. 

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #9 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:13am

AiA wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 12:29am:

I am as well. But there is the chance that without their charismatic leader, the movement will lose some of its potency and degrade back to what is once was: garden variety American White Supremacy.

White supremacy? Do you live in a sheltered workshop AiA?

At the rally, I had an Hispanic from California one side, and a very tall black man the other. You live in a fantasy AiA, not even your own, grow some balls and grow up. Pathetic!

« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:27am by Richdude »  

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:16am

Richdude wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:13am:

At the rally I had a Hispanic from California one side and a very tall black man the other. You live in a fantasy AiA, not even your own, grow some balls and grow up. Pathetic!

Yes, by an large this New Religious Movement is a mixture of White Supremacy and White American Evangelism along with the QAnon tropes and a dash of this and a dash of that. So what if you saw a Hispanic and a Black at a rally? Can you look at what happened in DC and honestly say it wasn't by and large a White Supremacist rally gone bad?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:18am

Ah - so there is hope for my WW IV book series yet.... essentially about a new division into civil war of America and a few other things...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:20am

AiA wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:16am:
Richdude wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:13am:

At the rally I had a Hispanic from California one side and a very tall black man the other. You live in a fantasy AiA, not even your own, grow some balls and grow up. Pathetic!

Yes, by an large this New Religious Movement is a mixture of White Supremacy and White American Evangelism along with the QAnon tropes and a dash of this and a dash of that. So what if you saw a Hispanic and a Black at a rally? Can you look at what happened in DC and honestly say it wasn't by and large a White Supremacist rally gone bad?

Why 'Supremacist'?  Stretching the bow a bit aren't we?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #13 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:32am

Richdude wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:02am:
Delusional! LOL!

A truthful account is delusional?

No! Accepting lies as being the truth, that is the definition of delusional.

Its very sad that so many are so discombobulated by being lied to that they can no longer see clearly. 

Truth is you're a terrorist.

Your post reported to the FBI for incitement to riot and insurrection

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #14 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:41am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:18am:

Ah - so there is hope for my WW IV book series yet.... essentially about a new division into civil war of America and a few other things...

Do you really believe what you write AiA? could yo really be so out of touch with reality?

What I saw at midday, was what I believe were antifa goons in their telltale black balaclavas, helmets and black backpacks. They were no doubt the ones throwing flash bangs and tear gas canisters.

Truthfully there were 1/2 million happy and decent people exercising peacefully their democratic rights. There were barriers erected on the sides, so we were unable to see the antifa grubs at work at the front.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print