Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Re: A Truthful account
Reply #45 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 9:52pm

Marla wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:32am:
Richdude wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:02am:
Delusional! LOL!

A truthful account is delusional?

No! Accepting lies as being the truth, that is the definition of delusional.

Its very sad that so many are so discombobulated by being lied to that they can no longer see clearly. 

Truth is you're a terrorist.

Your post reported to the FBI for incitement to riot and insurrection

lol, that's it, let the hate shine forth. This is progress.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 9:54pm

Words from the wicked witch from the west

p_ec.jpg (99 KB | 5 )
p_ec.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #47 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 11:39pm

What's going on here with this Forum? Won't let me reply to a poster, is anyone else having this problem?

Baron this is no doubt Nancy's hard drive that was stolen last Wednesday. No wonder less coherent than usual, what a bust.

In response to Phil's request for evidence that the 1/2 million protesters were peaceful. I was there and I saw everything apart what happened in the front of the building. Everyone I saw were happy decent and RESPONSIBLE folk. Even though some were throwing tear gas canisters and flash bangs. I saw first hand how the media and politicians stage and manipulate events like this. Disgusting!

Are you calling me a liar?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 1:13am

No one could ever call you a liar, Rich. It's just that whatever you say, the opposite it true. That's not a lie, right?

It's a statistical aberration.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #49 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 2:04am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 10:07am:
Richdude wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 9:56am:

Bearing in mind that supplying false info to the FBI is a felony!

Isn't threatening to lynch the speaker of the house and vice-president also a felony, even if you don't mean it?

Excuse me Nil!

Who did that?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 7:06am

Richdude wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 11:39pm:
What's going on here with this Forum? Won't let me reply to a poster, is anyone else having this problem?

Baron this is no doubt Nancy's hard drive that was stolen last Wednesday. No wonder less coherent than usual, what a bust.

In response to Phil's request for evidence that the 1/2 million protesters were peaceful. I was there and I saw everything apart what happened in the front of the building. Everyone I saw were happy decent and RESPONSIBLE folk. Even though some were throwing tear gas canisters and flash bangs. I saw first hand how the media and politicians stage and manipulate events like this. Disgusting!

Yes.   Yes I am.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #51 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 7:17am

Evidence of election fraud you dickhead....Claiming the mob that attacked the White House were peaceful makes you look even more stupid than you already are....Everything in Trump world is staged and fake mate!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 7:21am

The FBI have confirmed what I've been saying for the last few days.

i.e. the Trump terrorists are planning multiple armed attacks on January 17.

"An FBI memo warns armed protests are being planned for later this week in Washington DC and 50 other US state capitals, according to US media.

"The National Parks Service also announced the Washington Monument will also be closed to the public until after Joe Biden's inauguration because of threats of violence."

Donald Trump's second impeachment looms as FBI warns more armed protests to come

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #53 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 7:56am

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 9:54pm:

You do know that letter is a fake, right?

https://factcheck.afp.com/fake-nancy-pelosi-letter-circulates-online

Quote:
The letter appears in January 2021 posts on Facebook and on Twitter

Facebook and Twitter again. Say no more.  Roll Eyes

More links:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jan/11/viral-image/no-nancy-pelosi-di...

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pelosi-letter-wheeler-fabri/fact-ch...

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 8:12am

Carl D wrote on Jan 12th, 2021 at 7:56am:
Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 9:54pm:

You do know that letter is a fake, right?

https://factcheck.afp.com/fake-nancy-pelosi-letter-circulates-online

Quote:
The letter appears in January 2021 posts on Facebook and on Twitter

Facebook and Twitter again. Say no more.  Roll Eyes

More links:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jan/11/viral-image/no-nancy-pelosi-di...

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pelosi-letter-wheeler-fabri/fact-ch...

Hasn't stopped the bloke thus far...why should it now?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 8:18am

You were there.....whoop dee do.
The MSM told me different. They don't manipulate and lie, just ask them.
They're right, you're wrong.

It's the fascist way of the left  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #56 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 9:35am

You've been shadow banned, quick, start crying and demanding the forum owner and mods be executed because of your trampled 1st amendment rights!

Quote:

Yes, pants on fire.

A dishonest bastard posting anything you can find that supports your opinions as truth and fact and just ignoring everything that doesn't support you as fake and lies.

You have zero claims to truth and everything you say should be considered untrue unless you can post evidence to the contrary, which you never ever can.

You have no credibility and nobody should trust a single thing you say.

Liar.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 9:41am

The timeline of this mostly peaceful protest where nothing was burnt down no American flags were set on fire shows it started before Trump started talking at his rally and continued while he was still talking which shows nothing he said there resulted in this.

How many Trump supporters would take a knee BLM style is it zero zip zilch?

antiFA_WH.jpg (82 KB | 8 )
antiFA_WH.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #58 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 10:20am

There aren't many straws to clutch huh Baron...

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #59 - Jan 13th, 2021 at 4:55pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 12th, 2021 at 9:35am:

You've been shadow banned, quick, start crying and demanding the forum owner and mods be executed because of your trampled 1st amendment rights!

Quote:

Yes, pants on fire.

A dishonest bastard posting anything you can find that supports your opinions as truth and fact and just ignoring everything that doesn't support you as fake and lies.

You have zero claims to truth and everything you say should be considered untrue unless you can post evidence to the contrary, which you never ever can.

You have no credibility and nobody should trust a single thing you say.

Liar.

Agreed....These MAGA dickheads post outright lies and wonder why they are never believed....Richdunce isn't even that smart which explains why he does not care about being labelled a liar....He is a true lying Trumpard who has no credibility what so ever!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print