Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Violence By Trump Rioters (Read 2470 times)
Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Violence By Trump Rioters
Reply #60 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 6:46pm

lee wrote on Jan 16th, 2021 at 6:41pm:
Mix_Master wrote on Jan 16th, 2021 at 6:38pm:
You've been presented with evidence that the bulk of deaths from Domestic Terrorism in the 'States over the last quarter century has been at the hands of Right Wing actors, and all you have is "I have no truck with either left wing or right wing violence. You?"?

Yes petal. Me. What about you?

Mix_Master wrote on Jan 16th, 2021 at 6:38pm:
Oh, and some typical "whataboutism" about Nancy, and the inference of a false equivalence (given that the thread title is "Violence by Trump Rioters".)

Poor petal. That sweet nancy she  did right by her boys. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

But getting back to Pharcebook and Twit-ter - just what are your problems with them?

Don't want to say eh? Wink

Let's do this all night, shall we?

I spelled out what I meant in an earlier post WRT to various Social Media platforms.

Which part did you not understand

Also, please show me where I said or inferred that I "have problems with" the Social Media Platforms.

(Probably best not to infer meaning from other people's posts...you're not very good at it.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin)

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #61 - Jan 16th, 2021 at 11:14pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:11am:
Raven wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 3:02am:
Richdude wrote on Jan 15th, 2021 at 1:58am:
Raven wrote on Jan 14th, 2021 at 11:40pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 14th, 2021 at 7:54pm:
"Maintenance of freedom requires eternal vigilance and the spilling of blood from time to time" - Founding Fathers

That was perhaps the three most chilling words chanted by the rioters "HANG MIKE PENCE."

That is what four years of unswerving loyalty to Trump gets you. An angry lynch mob, not from the radical left,  but your own president's supporters.

Good propaganda Comrade, but that was never said by any of the 1/2 million peaceful protesters.

Violence, looting and burning is an extreme left wing occupation. BLM and antifa are examples. Hmm I wonder if the BLM named themselves after another BLM group of homicidal fanatics, the Black Liberation Movement? They blew up people all over and even blew up one wing of Congress. (Imagine if Trump had done something like that). Susan Rosenburg was to 58 years, that Bill Clinton pardoned some years later. Now this looney works for, wait for it .... BLM.

It appears what was one considered a dreadful crime is not now, if you have a left wing cause.

Good deflection Comrade, here is footage of Trump supporters chanting "HANG MIKE PENCE" during the Capitol Hill riot.

This wasn't just some convention of clowns and weirdos giving themselves a free tour of the Capitol. It was a deliberate, violent assault on the heart of American democracy, with the aim of overthrowing it.

That sounds like an overstatement. It isn't one. The mob wanted Congress to reject the certified results of the election and install Trump, the losing candidate, as an unelected president.

Some of the rioters were carrying zip tie handcuffs, of the sort used by police during mass arrests. They wore tactical gear.

Others erected a gallows outside the building. A vehicle found nearby contained almost a dozen molotov cocktails. Two pipe bombs were planted. A police officer was murdered.

These are the "patriots" you support, you coward. You cling to proven falsehoods and support a known grifter who has incited violence in the past. You and your ilk are the greatest threat to American democracy.

Except they never said that! How could we know that? The Congressional vote hadn't happened at that time.

All this rubbish are lies by the media, condemning a 1/2 million outraged protesters by another attempted coup. Trump supporters at the rally were well behaved and respected the constitution and rule of law.

You accept your phony news, as with your morning porridge.

Trump has principles, something very few of you really understand. Thus, you cannot comprehend someone like him, but don't have the arrogance to assume we don't.

Criminals understand criminals, and think everyone thinks like they do. No?

Oh.... OH! *clap clap clap* Bravo! Raven must say you've had him fooled for some time. Here he was was thinking you were the dumbest bloke on earth and it wasn't until that comment that Raven realised you've been playing a practical joke.

Only an imbecile would watch footage of rioters chanting "HANG MIKE PENCE" and then say "Except they never said that."

Again, bravo! Raven doffs his hat to you.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 3:01pm

Mix_Master wrote on Jan 16th, 2021 at 6:46pm:
Also, please show me where I said or inferred that I "have problems with" the Social Media Platforms.

Mix_Master wrote on Jan 16th, 2021 at 5:47pm:
You must be ignoring a lot of the tripe - linked from those sites - by Right Wing/Trump supporters on these very boards.

So it's only Trump supporters that link to those sites you have a problem with. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 3:42pm

lee wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 3:01pm:

You must be ignoring a lot of the tripe - linked from those sites - by Right Wing/Trump supporters on these very boards.

So it's only Trump supporters that link to those sites you have a problem with. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No.

Again, you've entirely missed the point I was making.

Give it up. You're making an even bigger fool of yourself. Something I'd not have thought possible.

Seems I was wrong...

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #64 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 4:03pm

Mix_Master wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 3:42pm:
lee wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 3:01pm:

No.

Give it up. You're making an even bigger fool of yourself. Something I'd not have thought possible.

Seems I was wrong...

Oh it is not only possible but common. Nice fella though.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 4:05pm

So far you have just replied "no that wasn't the point I was making". How about you enunciate the point you were poorly trying to make. Wink

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #66 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 4:07pm

This discussion is missing a central ingedient, the powerful infuence of the Murdock media over Trump and his followers.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 4:27pm

Ayn Marx wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 4:07pm:
This discussion is missing a central ingedient, the powerful infuence of the Murdock media over Trump and his followers.

But not the MSM and their efforts against Trump? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #68 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:28pm

lee wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 4:27pm:

No that's right. Fox news and Co

Youi know those who supported Trumps lies including the incitement, those documented as the influence of those who rioted and died in the rioting. Those supporting all the election fraud lies and on and on.

Those co responsible for sedition.
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:38pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:37pm

lee wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 4:27pm:

only the blinkered believe its a one sided fight...

we watch the  National Guard thousands of them   preparing   for WHAT?.. god only knows!.. as the world watches American fight American.....

what an amazing example of the free world... Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Mix_Master
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:53pm

lee wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 4:05pm:

So far you have just replied "no that wasn't the point I was making". How about you enunciate the point you were poorly trying to make. Wink

Seems it's "not OK", when someone else does it, eh?  Wink

Question: Is the point I was trying to make poorly put?

Or is it more a case that you have poor comprehension skills?

Just quietly, my money's on the latter...but that's just between you and me, 'K?  Wink

Perhaps I should do two versions of my posts in the future. One for people with "normal" comprehension skills, and a special one just for you, where I explain it down to the very basics?

Would that help?

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 6:03pm

Mix_Master wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:53pm:
Seems it's "not OK", when someone else does it, eh?

Does what petal? Be specific. I know you can't be talking about me otherwise you would have said so. Grin Grin Grin

Mix_Master wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:53pm:
Or is it more a case that you have poor comprehension skills?

Just quietly, my money's on the latter...but that's just between you and me, 'K? 

You still haven't said anything petal. Am I to assume you don't have the wherewithal?

I guess you don't want ot say eh? Wink

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 6:15pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:28pm:
Youi know those who supported Trumps lies including the incitement, those documented as the influence of those who rioted and died in the rioting.

Ah the incitement that hasn't been tested in the Senate yet? And neither has any inference of involvement in the protests going from marching to rioting. But you want proof don't you? Or not?Wink

Dnarever wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 5:28pm:
Those co responsible for sedition.

I haven't seen that charge appear. Another of your inside sources? I have seen it on blogs.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 6:37pm

lee wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 6:15pm:
Ah the incitement that hasn't been tested in the Senate yet

the senate is not, nor will it ever be, the final arbiter of what is incitement.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jan 17th, 2021 at 6:57pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print