Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Majority Americans Want Trump Criminally Charged (Read 1474 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Majority Americans Want Trump Criminally Charged
Reply #45 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:40am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:30am:
Marching on the Capitol isn't the same as telling them to storm it or anything else.... just peaceful assembly and protest...

Then why did Trump and his entourage head immediately for a secure bunker?

And if you read that speech and didn't see incitement in it, you're more stupid than i had previously thought. Which is quite stupid indeed, for what it's worth.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:41am

Mortdooley wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:32am:
mothra wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:08am:
Breitbart. LOL.

A much better and reliable source than the FAKE MEDIA!

They've been busted lying more times than i've had hot breakfasts.

Notorious right wing propaganda.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:49am

mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 11:30pm:

How about we try this instead of spending hours trawling through that dialogue:-

https://www.khou.com/article/news/nation-world/trump-save-america-rally-speech-b...

Read it for yourself..... I don't take sides in this... but I insist on honesty and integrity in discussion...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:52am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:49am:

How about we try this instead of spending hours trawling through that dialogue:-

https://www.khou.com/article/news/nation-world/trump-save-america-rally-speech-b...

Read it for yourself..... I don't take sides in this... but I insist on honesty and integrity in discussion...

It shouldn't take you hours to read it. It took me minutes.

Have you considered literacy classes?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:54am

Corresponds with the clip I viewed. Incitement is a bit of a stretch.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #50 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:56am

mothra wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:40am:
Marching on the Capitol isn't the same as telling them to storm it or anything else.... just peaceful assembly and protest...

And if you read that speech and didn't see incitement in it, you're more stupid than i had previously thought. Which is quite stupid indeed, for what it's worth.

"So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."

Where exactly did he say anything about rioting and forced entry? Where did he say anything about breaking the law?  Where did he say anything about overthrowing a government? 

Jeez - you BLeMish 'fight' for your 'rights' and so forth every day... and spare not one word - Trump says 'fight' for the country etc.... and you're all over him like a five dollar whore in a hurry ...... you 'feminists' have been waging war for decades now to get what you feel are your Entitlements™ - but woe betide anyone else who stands up and says to fight for your rights and entitlements.

Sorry, love, but your opposition to Trump is ideologically based - not factually based.  Of course, that befits an emotion-driven sounding board for 'rebel without a cause' causes.....

Advice:-  Don't use words like 'stupid' while looking into a mirror.  If you persist with that kind of personal sledge, I may have to retaliate, which goes against my nature.... now behave like an adult, girlie....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:58am

rhino wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:54am:

I imagine one would have to factor in the overall climate and the fact that firearms were being brandished.

I don't think incitement is a far stretch at all. He actively set them on Pence, for example.

Furthermore, the fact that he retreated, despite assuring his fans he would march with them to stop the steal, via limousine to a secure bunker kinda strongly hints at suspicion of nefarious ill-doings.

Man, he's up to his eyeballs in it.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:59am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:56am:
mothra wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:40am:

"So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."

Where exactly did he say anything about rioting and forced entry? Where did he say anything about breaking the law?  Where did he say anything about overthrowing a government? 

Jeez - you BLeMish 'fight' for your 'rights' and so forth every day... and spare not one word - Trump says 'fight' for the country etc.... and you're all over him like a five dollar whore in a hurry ...... you 'feminists' have been waging war for decades now to get what you feel are your Entitlements™ - but woe betide anyone else who stands up and says to fight for your rights and entitlements.

Sorry, love, but your opposition to Trump is ideologically based - not factually based.  Of course, that befits an emotion-driven sounding board for 'rebel without a cause' causes.....

Advice:-  Don't use words like 'stupid' while looking into a mirror.  If you persist with that kind of personal sledge, I may have to retaliate, which goes against my nature.... now behave like an adult, girlie....

And this rubbish is precisely why i usually ignore you.

Chess with a pigeon.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #53 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 1:14am

mothra wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:41am:
Mortdooley wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:32am:
mothra wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:08am:
Breitbart. LOL.

A much better and reliable source than the FAKE MEDIA!

They've been busted lying more times than i've had hot breakfasts.

Notorious right wing propaganda.

You must not have a hot breakfast very often, the MSM rarely says anything that isn't bias if not an out right lie! They have even gotten to the point if they wished a good evening I wouldn't believe that either!

Here is a little truth in Media!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #54 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 1:53am

538 is showing an 83% chance that Trump dies in State or Federal custody.

Interesting.

I know progress has no patience but something's got to give

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #55 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 2:01am

mothra wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:58am:
rhino wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:54am:

I imagine one would have to factor in the overall climate and the fact that firearms were being brandished.

I don't think incitement is a far stretch at all. He actively set them on Pence, for example.

Furthermore, the fact that he retreated, despite assuring his fans he would march with them to stop the steal, via limousine to a secure bunker kinda strongly hints at suspicion of nefarious ill-doings.

Man, he's up to his eyeballs in it.

"Storming the Capitol" and "riot" is media spin for the ignorant ones to parrot.

We walked to the Congress milled around the Western end, a dozen or so entered the building and came out moments later. No rioting, no burning and no violence. A curfew was announced and we left, immediately. Some politicians saw an opportunity to take advantage of the event using their media, and that's what happened.

Had the law been followed with an audit in the contested states, there would have been no rally on the 6th. Instead, the ballots were destroyed and all voting irregularities, and cheating was ignored.

The election was stolen, the rally goers on the 6th behaved extremely well considering the crime committed. Trump should have been President a decade ago when the people were saner.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #56 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 2:10am

Richdude wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 2:01am:
"Storming the Capitol" and "riot" is media spin for the ignorant ones to parrot.

We walked to the Congress milled around the Western end, a dozen or so entered the building and came out moments later. No rioting, no burning and no violence. A curfew was announced and we left, immediately. Some politicians saw an opportunity to take advantage of the event using their media, and that's what happened.

Had the law been followed with an audit in the contested states, there would have been no rally on the 6th. Instead, the ballots were destroyed and all voting irregularities, and cheating was ignored.

The election was stolen, the rally goers on the 6th behaved extremely well considering the crime committed. Trump should have been President a decade ago when the people were saner.

Meanwhile...

Interesting.

I know progress has no patience but something's got to give

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #57 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 2:18am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 11:38am:
trump should go to jail.

in years to come it will put him in the legendary status of men like ghandi and mandella.

persecuted by corrupt establishment types.

he is a "jesus " type character.

betrayed by judases like ted cruz.

persecuted by people like pelosi (herods wife perhaps or maybe pilate?)

screamed at by people like John Smith or gweggy (one could see them yelling barabas as part of some crazy mob).

Aqua is one of the few who can separate his emotions from the discussion.

Other's here who claim to be educated, can't do that, why? Is passion more important that dispassionate debate? Aren't students being taught this at college?

Have we created a generation of psychotic lunatics unable to reason and use basic logic?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #58 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 2:54am

Richdude wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 2:18am:
aquascoot wrote on Jan 17th, 2021 at 11:38am:
trump should go to jail.

in years to come it will put him in the legendary status of men like ghandi and mandella.

persecuted by corrupt establishment types.

he is a "jesus " type character.

betrayed by judases like ted cruz.

persecuted by people like pelosi (herods wife perhaps or maybe pilate?)

screamed at by people like John Smith or gweggy (one could see them yelling barabas as part of some crazy mob).

Aqua is one of the few who can separate his emotions from the discussion.

Other's here who claim to be educated, can't do that, why? Is passion more important that dispassionate debate? Aren't students being taught this at college?

Have we created a generation of psychotic lunatics unable to reason and use basic logic?

omg - is this for real?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 6:12am

Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 2:10am:
Richdude wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 2:01am:

Meanwhile...

Interesting.

Thoughts & prayers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print