Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
An Escalator Ride Into Hell (Read 2988 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: An Escalator Ride Into Hell
Reply #30 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:09am

Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 1:30am:
Mortdooley wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 1:20am:
Enjoy your servitude, it isn't for me!

I love watching the you tube video of Dead MAGA terrorist Ashli Babbit being shot and falling back through the doorway and onto the floor where she bleeds out while the other MAGA terrorists scatter like cockroaches.

She was domestic terrorist after all. That's how AMERICA deals with them.

VICTORY!!

I'm shocked, Candy. I wouldn't have picked you as one to side with state violence. You'd make a good Nazi, afterall.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:57am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:09am:

I love watching the you tube video of Dead MAGA terrorist Ashli Babbit being shot and falling back through the doorway and onto the floor where she bleeds out while the other MAGA terrorists scatter like cockroaches.

VICTORY!!

I'm shocked, Candy. I wouldn't have picked you as one to side with state violence. You'd make a good Nazi, afterall.

What approach would you recommend in situations like that then?

If you were being attacked by thousands of angry, violent, irrational terrorists (some armed) who refuse repeated police requests to back down, what would you do - hand out flowers?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:03pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:57am:

VICTORY!!

If you were being attacked by thousands of angry, violent, irrational terrorists (some armed) who refuse repeated police requests to back down, what would you do - hand out flowers?

You'd shoot an unarmed woman in the neck through a locked door. You're that kinda guy.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:04pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:03pm:

VICTORY!!

You'd shoot an unarmed woman in the neck through a locked door. You're that kinda guy.

If you were being attacked by thousands of angry, violent, irrational terrorists (some armed) who refuse repeated police requests to back down, what would you do?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:10pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:04pm:

VICTORY!!

If you were being attacked by thousands of angry, violent, irrational terrorists (some armed) who refuse repeated police requests to back down, what would you do?

According to the evidence, I would feel that I wasn't being attacked and stand aside. Some people wouldn't shoot an unarmed woman in the neck through a locked doorway, and some people are like you.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:14pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:10pm:

VICTORY!!

According to the evidence, I would feel that I wasn't being attacked and stand aside. Some people wouldn't shoot an unarmed woman in the neck through a locked doorway, and some people are like you.

The terrorist in question was shot through a smashed window (smashed by her fellow terrorists) as she was climbing through it.

If you want to defend terrorists, at least get the facts straight.

There's a good boy   Wink

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:14pm:

VICTORY!!

The terrorist in question was shot through a smashed window (smashed by her fellow terrorists) as she was climbing through it.

My apologies, son. I didn't know the unarmed woman that was shot in the neck was trying to climb through a window. That's obviously a capital offence. As you were, my lad.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:25pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:25pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:23pm:

VICTORY!!

My apologies, son. I didn't know the unarmed woman that was shot in the neck was trying to climb through a window. That's obviously a capital offence. As you were, my lad.

A Capitol offence, actually.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:25pm:

VICTORY!!

I think it's hilar when a White House goon shoots an unarmed women in the neck. Then again, I think it's hilar when old negroes get asphyxiated or shot by police. That's just me.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:19pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:37pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:32pm:

VICTORY!!

I think it's hilar when a White House goon shoots an unarmed women in the neck. Then again, I think it's hilar when old n.i.g.g.e.r.s get asphyxiated or shot by police. That's just me.

You are confused, aren't you?

The terrorist attack wasn't at the White House - it was at the Capitol building.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:37pm:

VICTORY!!

I think it's hilar when a White House goon shoots an unarmed women in the neck. Then again, I think it's hilar when old negroes get asphyxiated or shot by police. That's just me.

The terrorist attack wasn't at the White House - it was at the Capitol building.

I didn't post that it was at the White House. I was using vernacular to describe the apparatchik. Try sounding out the words.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:24pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:45pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:41pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:37pm:

VICTORY!!

I think it's hilar when a White House goon shoots an unarmed women in the neck. Then again, I think it's hilar when old n.i.g.g.e.r.s get asphyxiated or shot by police. That's just me.

I didn't post that it was at the White House. I was using vernacular to describe the apparatchik. Try sounding out the words.

Nice save - NOT! 

For future reference:

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #42 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 1:30pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:58am:
Please define how this woman was a terrorist.

I believe I have. Now please define how god damn stupid you are.

I know progress has no patience but something's got to give

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #43 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 5:04pm

Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 9:33am:
cods wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 9:09am:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:26am:
Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 5:39am:
She was a domestic terrorist hellbent on destroying American democracy.  America does not negotiate with terrorists

She was protesting the election result.

She was murdered.

she was an Air Force veteran.. I wonder how many years marlon gave to his country????.

Like Grappler, i'm betting, the '2',      ....was 'serving' in a penitentiary.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:12pm

Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 9:32am:
No it's not. She was a terrorist. Her goal was to instill terrorism, insurrection and discord. She deserves no apologies for her behavior and no mentions of martyrdom. Either you have respect for the rule of law and the Constitution or you don't. Even though her mind was poisoned by the Q tard crowd she knew what she was doing.

No, her goal was to start a revolution ... there is a video of her saying that very thing just before she marched to her death

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print