Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
An Escalator Ride Into Hell (Read 2994 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: An Escalator Ride Into Hell
Reply #45 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:15pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:03pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:57am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:09am:
Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 1:30am:
Mortdooley wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 1:20am:
Enjoy your servitude, it isn't for me!

I love watching the you tube video of Dead MAGA terrorist Ashli Babbit being shot and falling back through the doorway and onto the floor where she bleeds out while the other MAGA terrorists scatter like cockroaches.

She was domestic terrorist after all. That's how AMERICA deals with them.

VICTORY!!

I'm shocked, Candy. I wouldn't have picked you as one to side with state violence. You'd make a good Nazi, afterall.

What approach would you recommend in situations like that then?

If you were being attacked by thousands of angry, violent, irrational terrorists (some armed) who refuse repeated police requests to back down, what would you do - hand out flowers?

You'd shoot an unarmed woman in the neck through a locked door. You're that kinda guy.

she wasn't shot through a locked door ... she was shot after ignoring requests to stand down whilst she was climbing through the window she had just broken to get into a restricted area.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:32pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 5:04pm:
Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 9:33am:
cods wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 9:09am:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:26am:
Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 5:39am:
She was a domestic terrorist hellbent on destroying American democracy.  America does not negotiate with terrorists

She was protesting the election result.

She was murdered.

she was an Air Force veteran.. I wonder how many years marlon gave to his country????.

Like Grappler, i'm betting, the '2',      ....was 'serving' in a penitentiary.

for miniscule morons... Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #47 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:37pm

She was a domestic terrorist hellbent on destroying American democracy.  America does not negotiate with terrorists

She was murdered.

she was an Air Force veteran.. I wonder how many years marlon gave to his country????.

The poor woman was murdered for
standing up for what she believed in.
She was unarmed - a peaceful protestor.
The USA has gone down hill so fast.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:55pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:37pm:

She was murdered.

She wasn't a peaceful protester at all.

She was a hostile terrorist.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #49 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:02pm

[quote author=mortdooley link=1610893805/0#0 date=1610893805]Prior to entry into politics, Donald Trump was a celebrity loved by the media and adored by millions of Americans. He was a successful real estate developer and the star of a reality TV show. His life was fabulous, full of success and praise from across the country.
Wrong

It all changed for Donald Trump on June 16, 2015, when he announced his presidential campaign after the famous escalator ride. His media coverage immediately changed from positive to unrelentingly negative. During his speech, Trump told the truth about Mexico sending criminals into the country. He was immediately labeled a “racist” and the hateful attacks have never stopped.

Wrong

In the following 67 months, he has faced a myriad of enemies including establishment Republicans, Democrats, the media, and the “Deep State.” Despite horrible media coverage and a false campaign to connect him to Russia, he was elected President of the United States in 2016. This was a major upset and it shocked and horrified the political establishment of both parties.

Wrong

Vote counting kept going until former Vice President Joe Biden was declared the winner

They always count all the votes ?

The American people learned later Trump was the victim of
a spying and disinformation campaign
. The phony dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele led to the biased Mueller investigation, which ultimately exonerated the President of Russian “collusion”
and found no evidence of obstruction of justice.

Wrong

Once the President was finished with the Russian hoax, he was immediately thrust into the Ukrainian hoax. The scandal involves his “perfect” phone call to his Ukrainian counterpart asking for information about the investigation of the Biden family. Only later did the American people understand the extent of the shady Ukrainian deals involving Joe and Hunter Biden.

Wrong

Even though Congress should have investigated the corrupt activities of the Biden family in Ukraine, the President was ultimately impeached in a phony and partisan witch hunt. Fortunately, he was acquitted by the U.S. Senate, but the impeachment certainly damaged his political standing, which was the goal of his enemies.

Wrong

After COVID-19 was unleashed by communist China, the President was plunged into another scandal not of his own making. Despite his excellent leadership and the tremendous success of “Operation Warp Speed,” the President was blamed for a supposedly slow response. The harsh economic lockdowns, instituted in states led by Democrat Governors, were financially devastating for millions of Americans, making the President’s re-election even more challenging.

Going Towards 400,000 dead.

While the hurdles were enormous, the President still generated almost 75 million votes, an increase of 12 million from 2016. Surely, he won the election, but the vote counting kept going until former Vice President Joe Biden was declared the winner.

Would you declare the Melbourne cup half way down the straight ? Same thing

It should shock no one that the President and his supporters believe that the election was stolen
Wrong

The disgraceful mail-in voting procedures guaranteed millions of votes would be counted by states after Election Day. Once the election was extended, the President never had a chance. His legal challenges were repeatedly dismissed by judges who refused to look at the overwhelming evidence that was assembled.

Wrong the counting never stops on election day - never has

It should shock no one that the President and his supporters believe that the election was stolen. It is what spurred one million people to descend on Washington D.C. to participate in the January 6th “Stop the Steal” rally. This event was totally nonviolent, and almost all the participants acted peacefully.

Wrong

Unfortunately, some rally goers, spurred on by Antifa organizers, breached security at the U.S. Capitol. It is a true outrage that some people committed acts of violence and innocent people died, but it was not President Trump’s fault.

Wrong

In his speech on January 6, the President called for protesters to “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard” by marching to the U.S. Capitol. He never called for security to be breached or for the police to be attacked. He never encouraged vandalism, theft, or violence.

Wrong

Nevertheless, he has been impeached and could face a trial in the U.S. Senate. The second impeachment of President Trump was even more partisan, unwarranted, and vindictive than the first one. The unrelenting persecution of President Trump is a convenient way for the GOP establishment, the Democrats, the media, and the Deep State to divert attention from the massive electoral fraud which occurred in November and inflict even more political damage on a President they despise.

Wrong

Each and every sentence just wrong.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #50 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:03pm

Quote:
An Escalator Ride Into Hell

Can't wait to see the Trumps going back up the escalator.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:15pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:45pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:41pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:37pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:14pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:10pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 12:03pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:57am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:09am:
Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 1:30am:
Mortdooley wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 1:20am:
Enjoy your servitude, it isn't for me!

I love watching the you tube video of Dead MAGA terrorist Ashli Babbit being shot and falling back through the doorway and onto the floor where she bleeds out while the other MAGA terrorists scatter like cockroaches.

She was domestic terrorist after all. That's how AMERICA deals with them.

VICTORY!!

I'm shocked, Candy. I wouldn't have picked you as one to side with state violence. You'd make a good Nazi, afterall.

What approach would you recommend in situations like that then?

If you were being attacked by thousands of angry, violent, irrational terrorists (some armed) who refuse repeated police requests to back down, what would you do - hand out flowers?

You'd shoot an unarmed woman in the neck through a locked door. You're that kinda guy.

If you were being attacked by thousands of angry, violent, irrational terrorists (some armed) who refuse repeated police requests to back down, what would you do?

According to the evidence, I would feel that I wasn't being attacked and stand aside. Some people wouldn't shoot an unarmed woman in the neck through a locked doorway, and some people are like you.

The terrorist in question was shot through a smashed window (smashed by her fellow terrorists) as she was climbing through it.

If you want to defend terrorists, at least get the facts straight.

There's a good boy   Wink

My apologies, son. I didn't know the unarmed woman that was shot in the neck was trying to climb through a window. That's obviously a capital offence. As you were, my lad.

A Capitol offence, actually.

I think it's hilar when a White House goon shoots an unarmed women in the neck. Then again, I think it's hilar when old negroes get asphyxiated or shot by police. That's just me.

You are confused, aren't you?

The terrorist attack wasn't at the White House - it was at the Capitol building.

I didn't post that it was at the White House. I was using vernacular to describe the apparatchik. Try sounding out the words.

Nice save - NOT! 

For future reference:

https://clintonwhitehouse4.archives.gov/media/gif/areamap.gif

I used White House goon as I thought it sounded better than Capitol goon. Although Capital Goon works, as all he was really doing was protecting The Roosevelt silverware.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:23pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 7:55pm:

She was murdered.

On what do you make your basis? Without repeating headlines.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:51pm

I direct you to a little known, funny little oddity...only the IRAN CONTRA Affair. What do they teach kids in unis these days?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #54 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:31pm

Prior to entry into politics, Donald Trump was a celebrity loved by the media and adored by millions of Americans. He was a successful real estate developer and the star of a reality TV show. His life was fabulous, full of success and praise from across the country.

It all changed for Donald Trump on June 16, 2015, when he announced his presidential campaign after the famous escalator ride. His media coverage immediately changed from positive to unrelentingly negative. During his speech, Trump told the truth about Mexico sending criminals into the country. He was immediately labeled a “racist” and the hateful attacks have never stopped.

In the following 67 months, he has faced a myriad of enemies including establishment Republicans, Democrats, the media, and the “Deep State.” Despite horrible media coverage and a false campaign to connect him to Russia, he was elected President of the United States in 2016. This was a major upset and it shocked and horrified the political establishment of both parties.

Vote counting kept going until former Vice President Joe Biden was declared the winner!

The American people learned later Trump was the victim of
a spying and disinformation campaign
. The phony dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele led to the biased Mueller investigation, which ultimately exonerated the President of Russian “collusion”
and found no evidence of obstruction of justice.

Once the President was finished with the Russian hoax, he was immediately thrust into the Ukrainian hoax. The scandal involves his “perfect” phone call to his Ukrainian counterpart asking for information about the investigation of the Biden family. Only later did the American people understand the extent of the shady Ukrainian deals involving Joe and Hunter Biden.

Even though Congress should have investigated the corrupt activities of the Biden family in Ukraine, the President was ultimately impeached in a phony and partisan witch hunt. Fortunately, he was acquitted by the U.S. Senate, but the impeachment certainly damaged his political standing, which was the goal of his enemies.

After COVID-19 was unleashed by communist China, the President was plunged into another scandal not of his own making. Despite his excellent leadership and the tremendous success of “Operation Warp Speed,” the President was blamed for a supposedly slow response. The harsh economic lockdowns, instituted in states led by Democrat Governors, were financially devastating for millions of Americans, making the President’s re-election even more challenging.

While the hurdles were enormous, the President still generated almost 75 million votes, an increase of 12 million from 2016. Surely, he won the election, but the vote counting kept going until former Vice President Joe Biden was declared the winner.

Would you declare the Melbourne cup half way down the straight ? Same thing

It should shock no one that the President and his supporters believe that the election was stolen

The disgraceful mail-in voting procedures guaranteed millions of votes would be counted by states after Election Day. Once the election was extended, the President never had a chance. His legal challenges were repeatedly dismissed by judges who refused to look at the overwhelming evidence that was assembled.

It should shock no one that the President and his supporters believe that the election was stolen. It is what spurred one million people to descend on Washington D.C. to participate in the January 6th “Stop the Steal” rally. This event was totally nonviolent, and almost all the participants acted peacefully.

Unfortunately, some rally goers, spurred on by Antifa organizers, breached security at the U.S. Capitol. It is a true outrage that some people committed acts of violence and innocent people died, but it was not President Trump’s fault.

In his speech on January 6, the President called for protesters to “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard” by marching to the U.S. Capitol. He never called for security to be breached or for the police to be attacked. He never encouraged vandalism, theft, or violence.

Nevertheless, he has been impeached and could face a trial in the U.S. Senate. The second impeachment of President Trump was even more partisan, unwarranted, and vindictive than the first one. The unrelenting persecution of President Trump is a convenient way for the GOP establishment, the Democrats, the media, and the Deep State to divert attention from the massive electoral fraud which occurred in November and inflict even more political damage on a President they despise.

What is the Melbourne cup? While you are terribly interested in our politics I don't concern myself with yours! Your country is already lost, all that comes next is a Chinese takeover with the full approval of Biden and his handlers.

Just because you know how to use red text doesn't make your denial of facts true!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #55 - Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:48pm

Mort Dooley is fantasizing again. It happens with losers who follow the biggest loser.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #56 - Jan 19th, 2021 at 12:23am

Baxter Dmitry reports for Newspunch, April 3, 2019, that according to Paul Tatchell, a roommate of Joe Biden at the Syracuse University College of Law, Biden admitted he was sexually attracted to children.

Tatchell reportedly said that Biden “used to say it was his ‘civic responsibility’ and that if he didn’t ‘choke the chicken’ or ‘clean the hosepipe’ before spending time around children he wouldn’t be able to keep his hands off them.”

Tatchell said that Biden’s “attraction to children is also the reason he became a teetotaler,” because “he realized he couldn’t control himself in public with a few drinks in him.”

Tatchell also said that when Biden married fellow law student Neilia Hunter, who was from an affluent Skaneateles, New York background, she had to “overcome her parents’ reluctance for her to marry a young man with Joe’s dubious reputation.”

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 19th, 2021 at 7:10am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:22pm:

She was murdered.

On the basis of her terrorist activities.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jan 19th, 2021 at 8:04am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 19th, 2021 at 7:10am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2021 at 10:22pm:

She was murdered.

On the basis of her terrorist activities.

Have a nap if you're tired.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #59 - Jan 19th, 2021 at 9:03am

God help America, these freaks will destroy the country..... Undecided

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print