Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
ABC officially calls it 'Invasion Day' (Read 7087 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ABC officially calls it 'Invasion Day'
Reply #105 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 4:50pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 27th, 2021 at 8:14am:
What's 'racist' about trying to encourage coons to stop bashing and killing one another and stand on their own two feet like men for a change?

Calling them after some cheese?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 6:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 28th, 2021 at 4:25pm:
Every revolutionary leader was before the revolution began, a member of the old ruling oligarchy. 

Why do you assume they were all the sameRoll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are such a comically stupid idiot that you should charge for your posts per view. Or be exhibited ina circus.  Nobody can be so effortlessly stupid with every breath as you, Bbwian.

You can reveal your utter stupidity and lack of any self-awareness within two sentences - see above.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #107 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 6:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 28th, 2021 at 4:50pm:
What's 'racist' about trying to encourage coons to stop bashing and killing one another and stand on their own two feet like men for a change?

Might be a couple of cheesy characters...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #108 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 7:03pm

Frank wrote on Jan 28th, 2021 at 6:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 28th, 2021 at 4:25pm:
Every revolutionary leader was before the revolution began, a member of the old ruling oligarchy. 

Why do you assume they were all the sameRoll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are such a comically stupid idiot that you should charge for your posts per view. Or be exhibited ina circus.  Nobody can be so effortlessly stupid with every breath as you, Bbwian.

You can reveal your utter stupidity and lack of any self-awareness within two sentences - see above.

Anything valuable to add to the thread, Soren? No, it doesn't appear so.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #109 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 7:04pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2021 at 6:34pm:

You asked what you was doing that was "racist", Graps.  You got caught, bowled out.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Jan 28th, 2021 at 10:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 28th, 2021 at 7:04pm:

You asked what you was doing that was "racist", Graps.  You got caught, bowled out.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well - if they act like coons, smell like coons, and beat their missus like coons - I suppose they are coons.

Nothing racist about calling a spade a spade... and calling out the ones who do wrong as some for of 'right' or Entitlement™  ....

So next time one calls me a 'White Cont' that's not racist?  I don't start 'em, son - I finish 'em!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #111 - Jan 29th, 2021 at 5:27am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2021 at 10:46pm:

Well - if they act like coons, smell like coons, and beat their missus like coons - I suppose they are coons.

Nothing racist about calling a spade a spade... and calling out the ones who do wrong as some for of 'right' or Entitlement™  ....

So next time one calls me a 'White Cont' that's not racist?  I don't start 'em, son - I finish 'em!

Ahhhhh

But you are not allowed to mention the inconvenient truth.

Highest level of DV in any demographic..........the award goes to the abbos

Highest level of unemployment of any demographic.........the award goes to the abbos

Highest level of pedophile child molestation of any demographic........the award goes to the abbos

Highest level of grubberment assistance of any demographic........the award goes to the abbo

The highest level of entitlement for doing nothing.........the award goes to the abbo

What have they done in 200 years that has been of any note or advantage to society?

Guess we will have to wait another 200 years when all Australians will find a way to identify as abbos and see.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Jan 29th, 2021 at 11:18am

Wish I could get on the gravy train.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Jan 29th, 2021 at 12:38pm

Become a Pascorigine.. never looked back since he took up that kangaroo skin... built an entire career on it and appears on national TV and holds a 'professorship' at Sydney Higher Institute of Technology... or whatever they choose to call it these days...

There's room for everyone on that boat - look at the Tasorigines - far higher percentage of 'Aborigines' in Tasmania than EVERYWHERE else in Australia!!  What a comeback after being wiped out in 1846...... talk about Resilient™ - mind you - north eastern Tasmania has the highest rate of mental illness in Australia as well.

Just saying......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #114 - Jan 29th, 2021 at 3:35pm

Sounds like a plan.

If every Australian identified as abbo

Would the grubberment try to limit the numbers

Or simply keep handing out what they do now?

Worth exploring further.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #115 - Jan 29th, 2021 at 4:24pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 28th, 2021 at 10:46pm:

No wonder you're considered to be Racist in your attitudes...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Jan 30th, 2021 at 12:55am

Owmophobe.....................

It's not 'racist' to single out those who look, smell and act like coons beating their missus...... since that's not the whole flock..... just the bad ones in it..... and usually in prison....

I know some fine Aboriginals...... just not that kind who give the good ones a bad name...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #117 - Jan 30th, 2021 at 3:51pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 30th, 2021 at 12:55am:
Owmophobe.....................

It's not 'racist' to single out those who look, smell and act like coons beating their missus...... since that's not the whole flock..... just the bad ones in it..... and usually in prison....

I know some fine Aboriginals...... just not that kind who give the good ones a bad name...

If you continually use Racist epitaphs to describe people, particularly after you have been informed many times that they are Racist, it can only mean that you are Racist in your attitudes.  Rather like your anti-feminism attitude.  It just marks you down as a fool or a troll.  Personally I think you're the latter.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Jan 30th, 2021 at 4:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 30th, 2021 at 3:51pm:
If you continually use Racist epitaphs to describe people, particularly after you have been informed many times that they are Racist, it can only mean that you are Racist in your attitudes.

He writes things on their tombstones? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Jan 30th, 2021 at 4:34pm

We should change the date to 1 January. We can call it New Australia Day. Cool

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print