Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29
Send Topic Print
The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia (Read 30677 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia
Reply #315 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 5:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 4:36pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 1:33pm:

So no Muslim crowds on streets angrily shouting, " Not In OUR Name!!" Only crowds celebrating barbaric terrorism.

You should be ashamed,  spineless worm of an apologist for Islamic barbarity.

I do not apologise for Terrorism, in the slightest, Soren.          You have been unable to quote any apologies from me, when I have challenged you to.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, you wanted Muslims who condemn Hamas and I supplied links that showed you didn't read very widely.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What Brian_Ross said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1379197632/34#34

----- >

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 5:39pm:

I merely recognise that it is their right to create and unfortunately impose those punishments.

It is terrible but I also recognise

I have no right or ability to criticise them.

I am neither a member of their religion or a citizen of any of those nations.

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #316 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 5:47pm

They went on the offensive in Sydney today, the cops had a hard time trying to control them - bloody idiots, why don't they piss off to the Middle East?

https://www.9news.com.au/national/israel-hamas-update-pro-palestine-protest-at-p...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #317 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 5:59pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 5:47pm:
They went on the offensive in Sydney today, the cops had a hard time trying to control them - bloody idiots, why don't they piss off to the Middle East?

https://www.9news.com.au/national/israel-hamas-update-pro-palestine-protest-at-p...

Thanks to Albanese and Australia - we allowed the Terrorists to 'cheer' for their team and it kickstarted a world-wide following.

I hope they get violent and try their tricks here.
It will be good to see where it gets them and show the world what they really are.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #318 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 5:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 4:36pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 1:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 1:01pm:

So no Muslim crowds on streets angrily shouting, " Not In OUR Name!!" Only crowds celebrating barbaric terrorism.

You should be ashamed,  spineless worm of an apologist for Islamic barbarity.

I do not apologise for Terrorism, in the slightest, Soren. You have been unable to quote any apologies from me, when I have challenged you to.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, you wanted Muslims who condemn Hamas and I supplied links that showed you didn't read very widely.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There are 188 pages of your spineless apologetics, shameless, useful idiot of barbarians.
188 pages.

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1379233325/2808#2808

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #319 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 6:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 4:33pm:
I do not apologise for Terrorism, Soren,  I have offered you the chance, numerous times to discuss the issues seriously but you instead automatically lapse into ad huminem and Islamophobic or Xenophobic insults at the drop of a hat.  Aren't you ashamed at all, you demand that I discuss the matter seriously but you are the one who runs away?  So childish, so foolish, that is all we have come to expect from you... Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am not negotiating with spineless apologists for Islamists.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #320 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 6:14pm

Brian is a Terrorist Supporter traitor hiding in the ADF.
ASIO should be warned.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #321 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 6:21pm

The idiots are encouraging Arab school kids to go on strike and join them in their protesting

Someone is going to have to put a stop to all this foreign M.E bullshit in OZ, we don't need that crap here

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/instruction-for-schools-over-palestine-...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #322 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 6:33pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 6:14pm:
ASIO should be warned.

They know already ... there is in existence a small list .....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #323 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 6:48pm

Frank wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 6:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 4:33pm:
I do not apologise for Terrorism, Soren,  I have offered you the chance, numerous times to discuss the issues seriously but you instead automatically lapse into ad huminem and Islamophobic or Xenophobic insults at the drop of a hat.  Aren't you ashamed at all, you demand that I discuss the matter seriously but you are the one who runs away?  So childish, so foolish, that is all we have come to expect from you... Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am not negotiating with spineless apologists for Islamists.

Well - many here do not begin to understand the difference between Islamics and Islamists...  they are instantly triggered by the prefix 'Islam' into the belief that the discussion is all adherents to all Seven Schools of Islamic teaching... the 'Seven Pillars of Wisdom' of T.E. Lawrence (tedious reading for me) .... some say the reference is to certain cities... they most likely have little knowledge of Islamic thinking.  In his book Lawrence does not mention these cities.... holy places though they may be ... but instead uses allegory and inference to suggest the thinking of the adherents to these seven pillars of wisdom.  If indeed Lawrence was referring to cities, these would be the seats of each individual approach to Islamic thinking - which is much like post-Luther Christianity in which Holy War was declared by one 'side' of Christianity against another, leading to many years of bloodshed and violence of many kinds..... including massive Lawfare....  see Sunni and Shia .....

As descendant of Christians on both sides of the Protestant and Catholic Irish 'divide', much like Tim Collins, I am beyond redemption... a lack made even worse by my being 10% Jewish... and I literally shake my head at the persecution of Catholics in Britain AND the ill-treatment of Protestants in various places.

".... and did you persecute the Huguenots?"

"I did that thing!"

"I put it to you that you are not the real Armand-Jean du Plessis, Cardinal and Duke de Richelieu... who did not even exist in the same century as you do!"

"As a man of the church, I am bound to tell the truth!  You have me there..."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #324 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 7:59pm

Oh, poor, poor, Soren, way out there with the loons, hey? Unable to argue, unable to even discuss the matter sensibly,  without resorting to ad huminem insults.  I wonder how old you are, mentally, Soren?  10 years old, perhaps?  You act like a child and you wonder why I get fed up with your insults?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #325 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 8:01pm

I am?  Oh, poor, poor, JaSin. 

Quote:
ASIO should be warned.

I think you are a greater danger to Australian society than I ever will be, JaSin.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #326 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 8:03pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 6:33pm:
ASIO should be warned.

They know already ... there is in existence a small list .....

Which has all you Islamophobes on it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #327 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 8:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 8:01pm:

I am?  Oh, poor, poor, JaSin. 

Quote:
ASIO should be warned.

I think you are a greater danger to Australian society than I ever will be, JaSin.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Only to pro-terrorism lefties like you.  Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #328 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 8:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2023 at 7:59pm:
Oh, poor, poor, Soren, way out there with the loons, hey? Unable to argue, unable to even discuss the matter sensibly,  without resorting to ad huminem insults.  I wonder how old you are, mentally, Soren?  10 years old, perhaps?  You act like a child and you wonder why I get fed up with your insults?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are a spineless apologist for Islam.

Discuss sensibly.

Go on. Give us your sensible argument for Islam, why you like it, why you prefer it, what you learn from it that makes you better. Go on.
Don't just roll your stupid eyes, don't just tut tut at what others say.  Make your own positive case for Islam.

Enough of your inane, reactionary disapproval of critics of Islam. Make your positive case for Islam and what you love about it and about its devotees.

« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2023 at 8:17pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #329 - Nov 22nd, 2023 at 9:04pm

Anyone who believes most Muslims are peaceful, law-abiding, harmless people is according to you "pro-Terrorist", Soren.  You really are quite silly in your Islamophobia, quite crazy. I am not attracted to Islam, I just believe most Muslims are harmless, peaceful, law-abiding, people.  Until you present evidence that each one is a danger, you are barking up the wrong tree.  You have cut off a slice of Australian society because you have a mindless hatred for Muslims, Blacks, Immigrants, you name it, you hate it.  Time for you to grow up, to stop acting like a 10 year old child.  Get to know some Muslims, try and understand what they are going through.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2023 at 10:53am by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29
Send Topic Print