Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29
Send Topic Print
The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia (Read 30674 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia
Reply #90 - Jan 20th, 2022 at 6:02pm

Poor old bwyannnnnnnnnn

He has reverted back to kindergarden

Not much difference from his usual, could even be more sensible.

As a 5 year old

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #91 - Jan 20th, 2022 at 6:11pm

You aren't getting the message, Matty.  I can't understand idiot, Matty, you'll have to try English for a change...  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #92 - Jan 20th, 2022 at 6:17pm

Poor old bwyannnnnnnnnn

He has reverted back to kindergarden

Not much difference from his usual, could even be more sensible.

As a 5 year old

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #93 - Jan 20th, 2022 at 6:23pm

Islamophobe Fascist!  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #94 - Jan 20th, 2022 at 6:36pm

Islamophile traitor tut, tut

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #95 - Jan 20th, 2022 at 8:31pm

You still aren't getting the message, Matty.  I can't understand idiot, Matty, you'll have to try English for a change...  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #96 - Jan 21st, 2022 at 7:14am

Why do you support terrorists bwyannnnnnnnn?

What is your motivation?????

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jan 31st, 2022 at 9:30pm

Islamic countries with Sharia law execute people for blasphemy.

In secular countries that don't have blasphemy laws Islamists rely on useful idiots like Brian,Greg,Mong,Arsie and Smithy to hurl the Islamophobia slur at critics of Islam to silence all criticism of Islam.

If you object to the Islamic death penalty for blasphemy some morally bankrupt leftist will call you an Islamophobe.

These morally bankrupt leftists think it's not acceptable to criticise Islam.

Quote:
Woman sentenced to death in Pakistan over ‘blasphemous’ WhatsApp activity

A court in Pakistan has sentenced a woman to death over allegedly blasphemous messages sent over WhatsApp and Facebook.

Aneeqa Ateeq, 26, was found guilty and given a death sentence by a court in Rawalpindi on Wednesday after a complaint was registered against her under Pakistan’s draconian cybercrime and blasphemy laws.

The court found her guilty, gave her to a 20-year sentence and ordered her to be hanged.

Ateeq’s lawyer Syeda Rashida Zainab said: “I can’t comment on the judgment as the issue is very sensitive.”

However, blasphemy trials in Pakistan are highly dangerous, with the accused often killed by vigilantes before courts reach a verdict on their cases, while judges, fearful of the implications, rarely acquit the accused and are often pressured into reaching guilty verdicts.

Pakistan has recently asked Facebook and Twitter to help identify its citizens suspected of blasphemy so it can prosecute them or pursue their extradition.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/19/pakistan-woman-aneeqa-ateeq-senten...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #98 - Jan 31st, 2022 at 9:32pm

So does she serve the 20 years before or after they hang her?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #99 - Feb 1st, 2022 at 7:53am

Islam, the cult of tolerance and good will........................NOT

Death cult, thy name is Islam

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Feb 7th, 2022 at 1:47pm

Bastié views the new far Left’s alliance with political Islam as one of the most spectacular intellectual shifts. In the last decade or so, controversies about the place of Islam in French society and the challenge of radical (i.e., “political”) Islam have moved to the center of the public debate, along with the related issues of laïcité, immigration, and French identity.

The origin of the debate and, thus, of the fracture of the Left was the famous “veil issue” (l’affaire du voile) of 1989, when three teenage girls refused to take off their hijabs at a school in northern France. The Right rallied the liberal Left to the defense of the French tradition of laïcité, which, since the early 20th century, has sought to keep religion separate from politics and public education. But the far and cultural Lefts supported the rights of the schoolgirls to express their religious identity. Since then, political Islam has been the main actor and beneficiary of identity politics in France—and is likely to survive it. It sees universalism and laïcité as mere screens that discriminate against Muslims and foster Islamophobia.

Of course, the main reason why the traditionally anti-religious far Left embraced political Islam involves its rejection of liberal democracy, not a religious epiphany. Bastié says that the three main intellectual pillars of this alliance are Third Worldism, a legacy of Marxism; the idea that immigrants have become the new proletariat; and the misleading claim that Muslims in the West are what the Jews were in the 1930s, Islamophobia having replaced antisemitism. The most famous and extreme propagandist of political Islam is the Swiss Islamic philosopher Tariq Ramadan. Its fiercest opponents are female intellectuals born in Africa to Muslim families.

Bastié also describes the rise of neo-feminism and radical anti-racism as powerful trends in France’s public debate. It is true that feminist, black, and gay movements in France have lacked the intensity and clout they have in the United States and northern Europe. However, the demographic growth of ethnic and racial minorities in France, as well as transatlantic militancy, have given new impetus to these causes and the theories that inform them. Bastié says the old French traditions of gallantry and libertinage are being reinterpreted as screens for the subjugation of women. For universalist feminists, the Muslim veil is a symbol of oppression; but for neo-feminists, it signals the emancipation of Muslim women. Neo-feminists have refused to condemn rapists who are immigrants: In the infamous mass sexual assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, 2016, the neo-feminists argued that the rapists were merely acting according to their cultural norms.
https://www.americanpurpose.com/articles/emotions-run-high-in-the-land-of-descar...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

trancenut

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #101 - May 1st, 2022 at 11:47am

Explain this then

"However, when asked to what extent they agreed or disagreed that homosexuality should be legal in Britain, 18% said they agreed and 52% said they disagreed, compared with 5% among the public at large who disagreed. Almost half (47%) said they did not agree that it was acceptable for a gay person to become a teacher, compared with 14% of the general population.

In a series of questions on the terror threat in Britain, 4% said they sympathised with people who took part in suicide bombings (1% said they completely sympathised and 3% said they sympathised to some extent), and 4% said they sympathised with people who committed terrorist actions as a form of political protest generally.

Nearly a quarter (23%) supported the introduction of sharia law in some areas of Britain, and 39% agreed that “wives should always obey their husbands”, compared with 5% of the country as a whole. Two-thirds (66%) said they completely condemned people who took part in stoning adulterers, and a further 13% condemned them to some extent. Nearly a third (31%) thought it was acceptable for a British Muslim man to have more than one wife, compared with 8% of the wider population."

I cannot post links because I am still new on the forum but this is from the guardian, the leff's fav news media.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - May 1st, 2022 at 11:55am

trancenut wrote on May 1st, 2022 at 11:47am:
Explain this then

"However, when asked to what extent they agreed or disagreed that homosexuality should be legal in Britain, 18% said they agreed and 52% said they disagreed, compared with 5% among the public at large who disagreed. Almost half (47%) said they did not agree that it was acceptable for a gay person to become a teacher, compared with 14% of the general population.

In a series of questions on the terror threat in Britain, 4% said they sympathised with people who took part in suicide bombings (1% said they completely sympathised and 3% said they sympathised to some extent), and 4% said they sympathised with people who committed terrorist actions as a form of political protest generally.

Nearly a quarter (23%) supported the introduction of sharia law in some areas of Britain, and 39% agreed that “wives should always obey their husbands”, compared with 5% of the country as a whole. Two-thirds (66%) said they completely condemned people who took part in stoning adulterers, and a further 13% condemned them to some extent. Nearly a third (31%) thought it was acceptable for a British Muslim man to have more than one wife, compared with 8% of the wider population."

I cannot post links because I am still new on the forum but this is from the guardian, the leff's fav news media.

What needs explaining here?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - May 1st, 2022 at 11:59am

Quote:
The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia

dump the islamphobes in Afghanistan with no money or passports  Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - May 1st, 2022 at 12:06pm

John Smith wrote on May 1st, 2022 at 11:59am:
Quote:
The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia

dump the islamphobes in Afghanistan with no money or passports  Grin Grin

Let Islam deal with infidels in it customary, brutal ways, yeah, Six Planks?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29
Send Topic Print