Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
I got an email from the "FBI" (Read 15144 times)
Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Re: I got an email from the "FBI"
Reply #135 - Jan 21st, 2022 at 5:18pm

lol... if Google closed down Gmail it would probably get rid of 99% of the world's email scammers in one fell swoop. Grin

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #136 - Jan 21st, 2022 at 5:25pm

Carl D wrote on Jan 21st, 2022 at 5:18pm:
lol... if Google closed down Gmail it would probably get rid of 99% of the world's email scammers in one fell swoop. Grin

They'd fine more email addresses.

Here's another one - I replaced the numbers with Xs

A $25  purchase an iTunes will get me $3.5 million.
  Grin

Mr. Emma enough <irs664445@gmail.com>

OUR REF: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOUR REF: XXXXXXXXXX
BATCH: XXXXXXXXX

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction, Well i just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds without any positive outcome.

Contact Mr. Emma Enough

I have kept the ATM VISA CARD  with Him at amount worth of US$3.5 million for your compensation and you are expecting to send him your full address via mail to deliver your card to you. you are required to send him the following information as listed ,so that he will direct you how your ATM Visa Card can been deliver to your destination.

You are to confirm and provide to us your postal address below.

YOUR FULL NAME...................
YOUR COUNTRY.....................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS..............
YOUR DIRECT PHONE................

Note: that the only money to pay for this transaction is the registration fee of $25 and you purchase an iTunes card of $25,and send the information to us for immediate remittance of your fund to
you.Note: that every claims has an expiring period of five working days (5days) so you have to do that very urgently to avoid expiration, Thanks Your sincerely Mr. Emma Enough Director Of Scam Victim Compensation payment Center

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #137 - Jan 23rd, 2022 at 7:36pm

US$17.5 million     just for me.
    Grin

The United Nations is giving money away.

Your contractual- inheritance payment

This is to bring to your notice that United Nations wishes to notify you once again of your status via your email address as our previous email was returned undelivered, therefore we use this above email/letter to inform you about the RELEASED and APPROVED your overdue contractual-inheritance cash payment. And we are using this cash payment method to pay you after all attempts to pay you through Bank, and some other failed means.

We made a private arrangement with a higher Int'l Dispatch Officer to convey these cash boxed-money to your designated doorstep. The high delivery agent has left since three days ago with the security proof box in worth of (US$17,500.000.00) and has arrived in your city.
You're advised to reconfirm your delivery address to him, to enable him deliver the boxed-Money to you within the stipulated time.

So contact him immediately,

Contact Name: Benjamin Hughes
Email: benhughes067@gmail.com
Telephone: +1 (347) 970-5299

Sincerely,
UN LOGISTICS & DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #138 - Jan 30th, 2022 at 3:47pm

Wow    $10.5 million USD  is coming my way!
  Grin

--
ATTENTION; This is UPS DELIVERY COMPANY.

This notice is to inform  that federal government of United States American has approve UPS delivery company to deliver your full compensation fund whot of $10.5 million USD through consignment box, The arrangement have been made successfully, so you are to feel  free in contacting UPS Company delivery agent on this email (petersonrichard003@gmail.com)with the details blow information To avoid wrong Delivery of your consignment box, and In Order to receive your compensation fund whot of $10.5 million USD kindly confirm the details below without any further delay.

1. Your Full Name..................

2. Your Telephone No..............

3. Your Country......................

4. Your City..........................

5. Your Home Address..........

6. your age.......... And gender............

7. Your occupation............ And next of kin...............

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #139 - Jan 30th, 2022 at 3:50pm

Add an extra $5.3Million US Dollars.
     Grin

ATTENTION FROM DHL COURIER SERVICE.

PLEASE: ARE YOU ALIVE OR DEAD ???
The reason for this question is that we received an email from Mr Jude Thomas and He said that your dead but before that you given him Letter of Authorization to claim your (5.3MillionUS Dollars.) before your death... furthermore, we told him what still holding the delivery which is the delivery  fee of $130 dollars meanmewhile the package was approved to delievery in your favor. so my dear if you"re still alive i will like you to get back to me ASAP and your also required to get back with your following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
EMAIL ADRESS:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

Don't Forget To Reply This Email Only:
( valdavis915@gmail.com ) Or Text me

we asked him to call back on Monday, so that we can confirm from you first. Are you aware of this? The only money you will pay to our office here is just $130 for the paper works, Take note of this now. so that we can stop further communication with Mr Jude Thomas and deliver the (Consignment Box) to your door step being the original benefactor of the $5.3Million US Dollars.
Best regards: Mr. Valentine Davis

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #140 - Jan 30th, 2022 at 3:52pm

Wow - add some more
USD$15,700,000   
                  Grin

Hi,

I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs Nelson Johnson.
My father was a highly reputable business  magnate who operated in the capital of Benin Republic during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2020. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on September 2020, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Fifteen Million, Seven Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$15,700,000.00)left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading banks in Africa.

He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary but legal documents to this fund with the bank. I am just 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convenience for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Benin Republic. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.
Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:
    1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
    2. Can I completely trust you?
    3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account? Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and Fund Deposit Slip also inform you more details involved in this matter.

Kind Regards,
Miss Amanda Johnson.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #141 - Jan 30th, 2022 at 3:54pm

Wait for it - even more:
     Grin

YOUR $2.5 MILLION DOLLARS FROM FINANCE DEPARTMENT

I am Mr RAYMOND RAY and I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund worth $2.5 Million Dollars from the Finance Department.

Be informed that an acknowledgment has been given to the receipt of your email transmission Sequel to the request, I have your " ATM Visa Card" containing your US$2.5 Million United States dollars on my table right now and it can not be transferred into your destination Bank account because the money is not in cash, it is in Cheque which has been converted into an International Global ATM Visa Card which is with us here in Finance Department office.

I am going to send it to you through the means of ''Courier Services'', and to avoid much delay!! You have to send your home address and telephone number where the Delivery Company would deliver your package to, meanwhile you are required to choose one among the listed four options and you will take care of its delivery fee.

They are as follows:

1. FedEx Courier services 4days delivered to your doorstep ($125.00) 2. DHL Courier services 3days delivered to your doorstep ($150.00) 3. Ups Courier services. 2days delivery to your doorstep ($135.00) 4. SkyLink Express services 1day delivery to your doorstep ($100.00)

Furthermore, on receipt of your response and method of your chosen Courier Services, I shall furnish you with the payment details which you would use to wire the required delivery fee via MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION money transfer or you may get an iTunes gift card or eBay card. I will send the "ATM VISA CARD" to you first thing tomorrow morning before going to Another delivery.

I shall give you the receiver's name that would be required to send the delivery charges to either MoneyGram or Western Union or you send an iTunes card or eBay card if going to western union will be hard for you.

I await your urgent response asap,

Best Regards
RAYMOND RAY
Finance Department
Contact Email: scustomer36@yahoo.com.hk

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #142 - Jan 31st, 2022 at 8:08am

Wow, Bobby - you've doubled your US Dollar 'fortune' in just under 3 weeks.

Totals so far:

$109,250,000 (US Dollars).

€16,300,000 (Euros).

£5,000,000 (English Pounds) and a Rolls Royce.

Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 320kg
that could be full of treasure.

At this rate you might have one hundred billion dollars by the end of the year and you could build your own secret lair.

Grin Grin Grin

secretlair.jpg (35 KB | 9 )
secretlair.jpg

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #143 - Jan 31st, 2022 at 8:18am

Carl,
Quote:
Wow, Bobby - you've doubled your US Dollar 'fortune' in just under 3 weeks.

Totals so far:

$109,250,000 (US Dollars).

€16,300,000 (Euros).

£5,000,000 (English Pounds) and a Rolls Royce.

Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 320kg
that could be full of treasure.

At this rate you might have one hundred billion dollars by the end of the year and you could build your own secret lair.

I'm doing well aren't I.      

Who replies to those emails?     Grin

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #144 - Feb 3rd, 2022 at 4:05pm

I also got a couple:

My Dearest one i greet you.

My Name is Mrs Mary Ken, widow to late Franklin Ken. I am
suffering from Cancer of the breast.Since my doctor said i can't live
more than 4 months again.I will want you to claim my funds($18.5
million United States dollars and help my only son aswell distribute
part of it to the charity.The funds are in a Finance Firm .I will give
you 30% of the total fund for your assistance, here is my private
email,,,,( maryken557@gmail.com )

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?
I wait your response for more details.

Regard,,Yours faithfully
Mrs.Mary Ken.

----------------------------

Greetings

This letter might be a surprise to you, But I believe that you will
be honest to fulfill my final wish. I bring peace and love to you. It
is by the grace of god, I had no choice than to do what is lawful and
right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for
witness of god’s mercy and glory upon my life. My dear, I sent this
mail praying it will find you in a good condition, since I myself am
in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every night
without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am Mrs.Doris
Richards, a widow suffering from a long time illness. I have some
funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of ($11,000,000.00,
Eleven Million Dollars) my Doctor told me recently that I have serious
sickness which is a cancer problem. What disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize it the way I am going to instruct
herein. I need a very honest and God fearing person who can claim this money and use it for Charity works, for orphanages and gives justice and help to the poor, needy and widows says The Lord." Jeremiah 22:15-16.“ and also build schools for less privilege that will be named after my late husband if possible and to promote the word of god and the effort that the house of god is maintained.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner. That's why I'm taking this decision. I'm not afraid of death,
so I know where I'm going. I accept this decision because I do not
have any child who will inherit this money after I die. Please I want
your sincere and urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute
this project, and I will give you more information on how the fund
will be transferred to your bank account. May the grace, peace, love
and the truth in the Word of god be with you and all those that you
love and  care for.

I am waiting for your reply.

May God Bless you,

Mrs. Doris Richards.

We are benefiting from ... the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

Benjamin Netanyahu, quoted in Ma’ariv, 16 April 2008

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #145 - Feb 3rd, 2022 at 5:49pm

Very funny,

I got my highest offer yet:

Over $92 million.
     Grin

registered YOUR ATM MASTER CARD WORTH($92.55M We have registered YOUR ATM MASTER CARD WORTH($92.55M)with DHL Courier Company with the registration code of (Shipment Code XXXXXX) please kindly Contact them with your full delivery information such as follows to enable you to receive your ATM MASTER CARD in two working days from the DHL Courier Company department as well.

Your Full Name....
Your Full Address......
Your Telephone Number.........
Your Passport copy............
Your Age............
Your Occupation...........

Name of Director: Mr. michael williams
Call me: +229-51347226
Contact E-mail:(michw579@gmail.com)

Best Regard
Mr. Richard Mark

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #146 - Feb 5th, 2022 at 6:59am

They keep on coming -
another $5.5 million.
     Grin

Dear Customer,
We sincerely apologize for the delay in transferring your Funds. Our head office here in Togo was blazed down by fire Inferno. And as a result of that, we lost so many customers' data,contact information, Phone numbers and email.We are so fortunate to see your email address now. However, as we agreed before the Incidence, We will be transferring your Funds into Two stages, in one stage, we will transfer 3.500.000.00 USD, and after that, we will transfer the rest of 2,000 000 USD due to the recent transfer law here.Also, bear in Mind, if you do not want the transfer by wire, you can as well apply for an Issuance of ATM card with your Pin access. Do not waste further time in contacting the accounting Officer in his private email((rraymond12_c@aol.com <mailto:rraymond12_c@aol.com> )) His name is Raymond Cosh. Contact Him now for directives on how to receive your Funds.

Thank you
John Bark

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #147 - Feb 5th, 2022 at 7:01am

Wow - an extra $10.5 million.
    Grin

megan@ramayanains.com

MY DONATION FUND $10.5M FOR YOU

May the peace of God be with you and your family.  My name is Mrs Megan Brenann, from Dayton Idaho USA, I'm writing  from my sickbed  and I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding.  I'm a widow diagnosed with brain tumor disease which has gotten to a very bad stage and the doctors says I have only few month left. Please I want you to understand that the most important reason why I am contacting you through this medium is because I need your sincerity and ability to carry out this transaction and fulfill my final wish in implementing the charitable investment project  I want entrust the fund to your care for charity project, as my late husbands relatives want me dead

I am waiting for your prompt respond

Regards,
Megan Brenann

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #148 - Feb 5th, 2022 at 7:18am

"Notification Subject:      Your Identity Has Been Compromised
Notification Message:      

We regret to inform you that you have been a victim of identity theft. Your identity and consumer credit files were compromised during a data breach where millions of user profiles were exposed to hackers and used in an identity theft scheme now uncovered by federal authorities and Interpol.

Steps have since been taken to mitigate the issue.

The offenders have been prosecuted and ordered to pay a large settlement in which you are eligible to receive a portion of. You are eligible for reimbursements of false acquisitions, compensation for impact on your credit, and any additional claims you may make.
To request more information about the notification subject, simply reply to this notification with your Notification ID: 0398400 or contact the Clerk's Office by email at 0398400@fcc.bellinzonacourts.org."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #149 - Feb 6th, 2022 at 3:21pm

The United Nations has contacted me.
$9.5 Million Dollars is waiting just for me.
   Grin

Attn: Beneficiary,

in alliance United Nations head Office and Interpol We have been working  towards the  eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations.We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA, CAMEROON AND SENEGAL) and they are all in our custody here in Cotonou, Benin Republic. We have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists. The United Nations Anti-crime commission and the United States Government have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be send to you for compensation.

This email is being directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Benin Republic and with the information gathered from this Scam artist, we notice that you have been scammed of so much money and have decided to compensate you with a little token to recover the lost of your fund.You are therefore being compensated with the total sum $9.5 Million Dollars. We have also arrested all those who claim that they are barristers, bank officials, Lottery Agents who has money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of such funds which does not exist. Since your name appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of US$9.5 Million, we have made arrangement to register an Online Banking through our Global Bank, where you will have full access to your Online Banking Account Fund, to transfer your fund personally to your Private Bank Account with no complication of things or questioning as the Account will be fully registered in your Name.

Feel free to contact the processing officer Mr. Mark Andrew. The foreign remittance department Banking Processing is made much easier for you to transfer your fund to your private Bank Account personally, to avoid any delay or complication of things. With this Online Banking Transfer Processing. So you are advice to contact processing officer Mr. Mark Andrew of America First Credit Union  with your provided information’s required for verification below.

Provide the information bellow to enable the processing of your Online Banking Transfer to Your Account for deposition of your total compensated fund $9.5 Million Dollars.

1)YOUR FULL NAME.......
2)YOUR COUNTRY.........
3)YOUR ADDRESS.........
4)YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER..
5)YOUR ROUTING NO......
6)YOUR SWIFT CODE......
7)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
8)YOUR OCCUPATION......
9)YOUR IDENTITY........
10)YOUR SEX ...........
11)YOUR AGE............

with the information required for verification to enable him start the processing of your Online Banking Account Registration.We guarantee your safety and wish you the best of luck.

Best Regard,
Mr. Charles Thomas
CHAIRMAN FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION UNITED NATIONS.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print