Send Topic Print
Vulva makeup (Read 14413 times)
Sophia
Gold Member

Re: Vulva makeup
Reply #15 - May 31st, 2021 at 3:32pm

Gordon wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 11:54am:
No comment, just reporting  Grin

Makeup giant Mecca has defended its sale of a vaginal cosmetic product after being slammed on social media for “disempowering women”.

In an Instagram post this week, the brand spruiked Holy Yoni Oil by Moon Juice, which retails for a staggering $73 per 30ml bottle at Mecca.

https://7news.com.au/business/retail/vulva-does-not-need-this-makeup-giant-slamm...

Is everyone becoming a prude or something?
The sex industry have been selling all sorts of applications, for them parts.... what’s the big deal now?
(I know because I went to Melbourne Sexpo... once... or twice... a real eye opener )  Smiley

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - May 31st, 2021 at 6:54pm

You bet your damned ass it's disempowering women.. real men love the sweet thing just as nature intended... who wants to kiss his way through a layer of artificial garbage dredged from old rubbish tip components and leftover crap from making tyres and stuff?

Captain Caveman - where are you on this one?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 31st, 2021 at 6:56pm

Sophia wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 3:32pm:

Makeup giant Mecca has defended its sale of a vaginal cosmetic product after being slammed on social media for “disempowering women”.

In an Instagram post this week, the brand spruiked Holy Yoni Oil by Moon Juice, which retails for a staggering $73 per 30ml bottle at Mecca.

https://7news.com.au/business/retail/vulva-does-not-need-this-makeup-giant-slamm...

The sex industry have been selling all sorts of applications, for them parts.... what’s the big deal now?
(I know because I went to Melbourne Sexpo... once... or twice... a real eye opener )  Smiley

I'm afraid my education in that regard is sadly lacking... I'm just a naive country boy at heart... civilised - we're called civilised because assholes have been sneaking up on us for years.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 31st, 2021 at 6:59pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 12:52pm:
I didn't know Mothballs did modern theatre.

I do modern theatre - currently own one along with a thousand others ... it's currently leading up to a racist play written, directed and acted by Asian women......and at least 25-30% of its contribution to the performing arts is Indigenous.... many Indigenous actors and writers and such have gotten their start there...

But I'm a racist, don' cha know?

FFS, mothra and the rest of you - grow some..... grow a set ... and actually start doing something for minorities.... bloody hell....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #19 - May 31st, 2021 at 7:01pm

Sophia wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 3:32pm:

I think the feminist objection, and one that I totally agree with is that kitty kat is perfectly fine as it  (a bit of a hedge prune is nice tho).

The product in the OP is nothing compared to this....

IBI

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #20 - May 31st, 2021 at 8:18pm

Not sure I see anything wrong with this. If they want to what is the difference to anyone.

Besides Women have been getting surgical re bores and cosmetic refurbs for many decades it is sure more passive than that.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #21 - May 31st, 2021 at 8:49pm

Yadda is desperate for this product.

Perhaps Banana-fingers Haji Gordon could lend him some.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #22 - May 31st, 2021 at 9:03pm

Dnarever wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 8:18pm:
Not sure I see anything wrong with this. If they want to what is the difference to anyone.

Besides Women have been getting surgical re bores and cosmetic refurbs for many decades it is sure more passive than that.

I guess because the brand,  Mecca Makeup is aimed at very young women, teens and preteens.

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #23 - May 31st, 2021 at 9:06pm

Gordon wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 9:03pm:

I guess because the brand,  Mecca Makeup is aimed at very young women, teens and preteens.

Finally, expert analysis from Banana-fingers Haji Gordon.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - May 31st, 2021 at 9:08pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 9:06pm:

What direction are you trying to take this, the same as your clit wondering creeper mate, Aussie?

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #25 - May 31st, 2021 at 9:12pm

Gordon wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 9:08pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 9:06pm:

What direction are you trying to take this, the same as your clit wondering creeper mate, Aussie?

I wanted to exploit the expertise of Banana-fingers Haji Gordon to benefit Ozpolitic denizens.

Yadda is desperate for this product.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #26 - May 31st, 2021 at 9:46pm

Just the market @ $73 a bottle ?

No bud not the answer.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #27 - May 31st, 2021 at 10:08pm

Dnarever wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 9:46pm:

Just the market @ $73 a bottle ?

No bud not the answer.

No, I'm pretty spot on for this one.

I know my daughter started going to Mecca from about year 5, mainly to buy birthday giftboxes for frieinds. They sell giftboxes full of bodywash and that crap.

The shop is always full of young teens and preteens. When they ask the sales assistant, 'what's that' yeah..not so good.

Plus that brand has coopted the nutbag gwyneth paltrow with her vagina steaming woo BS as a brand ambasador. They desirve to be told to git effd

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #28 - May 31st, 2021 at 10:17pm

Banana-fingers Haji Gordon is so excited about the possibilities of this product he has closeted himself in Chez Gordon to rehearse the sales spiels.

Banana-fingers Haji Gordon offered Yadda free treatment. Yadda was so desperate he fell to his knees and broke into tears of Joy at the beneficent offer by Banana-fingers Haji Gordon.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #29 - May 31st, 2021 at 10:30pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 10:17pm:
Banana-fingers Haji Gordon is so excited about the possibilities of this product he has closeted himself in Chez Gordon to rehearse the sales spiels.

Banana-fingers Haji Gordon offered Yadda free treatment. Yadda was so desperate he fell to his knees and broke into tears of Joy at the beneficent offer by Banana-fingers Haji Gordon.

In the meantime, local Ozpol member Laugh continues to ride the cocks of strange men in the park bushes ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Send Topic Print