Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 71
Send Topic Print
Here's how you know the election was stolen (Read 39944 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Here's how you know the election was stolen
Reply #45 - Jun 4th, 2021 at 4:48pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jun 4th, 2021 at 4:37pm:
Raven wrote on Jun 3rd, 2021 at 11:44pm:
wombatwoody wrote on Jun 3rd, 2021 at 1:56am:
Look at how the Dems got their knickers in a knot over proposed changes in Texas.

Requiring ID to vote? How racist!

You are not telling the whole truth there.

The bill does more than requiring IDs, it also includes:

Ban after-hours voting.

Prohibit ballot drop boxes and drive-through voting centers.

Mandate all weekday early voting take place sometime between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m., though draft language would further limit Sunday early voting to a maximum between the hours of 1 p.m. and 9 p.m.

Make it illegal for elections officials to send applications to vote by mail to people who did not request one.

Bar counties from helping facilitate the distribution of unsolicited ballot requests.
Require voters requesting absentee ballot to provide their driver's license number or Social Security number on both their request for a ballot and their return envelope containing their ballot.

Impose $1,000-a-day fines on local election officials who do not follow prescribed procedures to update their voter rolls, and criminal penalties on election workers who obstruct poll-watchers.

The bill would also make it easier to overturn an election, allowing courts to throw out results if enough ballots were cast illegally that it could have made a difference -- despite the fact that there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in Texas or any other US state.

That last one is concerning. If Republicans don’t like the election results then they can just overturn it.

Other Republican controlled states are passing similar laws.

The Great Experiment is in danger of collapsing and Republican officials are spearheading its downfall while it’s members cheer

To quote Padme Amidala, Senator from Naboo “So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.”

When I go to the local primary school to vote, I tell the person my name and address, then they cross my name off and give me my ballot papers....Why do Yanks go through all this bullshit???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

'Cause various minorities insist on voting for a the Democrat candidates?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #46 - Jun 4th, 2021 at 7:44pm

wombatwoody wrote on Jun 3rd, 2021 at 1:56am:
Look at how the Dems got their knickers in a knot over proposed changes in Texas.

Requiring ID to vote? How racist!

How about making it easier for the state legislature to overturn the vote placed by the people of the state ?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jun 4th, 2021 at 8:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2021 at 4:48pm:

When I go to the local primary school to vote, I tell the person my name and address, then they cross my name off and give me my ballot papers....Why do Yanks go through all this bullshit???

'Cause various minorities insist on voting for a the Democrat candidates?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How stupid is THAT!!  Bwianesque.

Americans want voter ID because all the illegal, non-eligibles are voting Dem. And the Idiot Brian's point is -  it's bad to stop illegals to vote Dem just because they are not eligible to vote.

Brian, your stupidity and dishonesty is absolutely limitless. You are a One Man {???} Lying-Dishonest Bot.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #48 - Jun 4th, 2021 at 10:56pm

Restrictions to:

early voting, Has a greater impact on Coloured and poor voters
mail voting, Has a greater impact on Coloured and poor voters
drop boxes, Has a greater impact on Coloured and poor voters
voter assistance, Has a greater impact on Coloured and poor voters
voter transportation, Has a greater impact on Coloured and poor voters

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #49 - Jun 4th, 2021 at 10:59pm

Frank wrote on Jun 4th, 2021 at 8:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2021 at 4:48pm:

How stupid is THAT!!  Bwianesque.

Americans want voter ID because all the illegal, non-eligibles are voting Dem. And the Idiot Brian's point is -  it's bad to stop illegals to vote Dem just because they are not eligible to vote.

Brian, your stupidity and dishonesty is absolutely limitless. You are a One Man {???} Lying-Dishonest Bot.

Actually he nailed it

The Republicans do not want to win the argument just to rig the election as always. Did you know that the Democrats need over 60% of the vote to get 50% of the house or senate ?

The current senate is about 50/50 the republicans have about 30% representation.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #50 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 12:46am

Quote:
Actually he nailed it

The Republicans do not want to win the argument just to rig the election as always. Did you know that the Democrats need over 60% of the vote to get 50% of the house or senate ?

The current senate is about 50/50 the republicans have about 30% representation.

Tell us how only protecting the voting process from fraud is a republican suppression of the vote! The original system was voting in person on election day. Then the system made allowances for people who were unable to be in their Precinct on election day and made requested absentee voting legal. Then for convenience and reduce wait times people could vote early at any polling place within their precinct. In every case there is a chain of custody for the ballots. Absentee ballot signatures were compared to those on the returned ballots. Signatures for voting in person were compared to signatures on record. No one follows a voter in the voting booth and everyone is free to vote any way they choose without anyone else knowing how they voted. Somehow you find a problem with it, it must be because you approve voter fraud!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #51 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 1:13am

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 6th, 2021 at 12:46am:
Quote:
Actually he nailed it

Tell us how only protecting the voting process from fraud is a republican suppression of the vote! The original system was voting in person on election day. Then the system made allowances for people who were unable to be in their Precinct on election day and made requested absentee voting legal. Then for convenience and reduce wait times people could vote early at any polling place within their precinct. In every case there is a chain of custody for the ballots. Absentee ballot signatures were compared to those on the returned ballots. Signatures for voting in person were compared to signatures on record. No one follows a voter in the voting booth and everyone is free to vote any way they choose without anyone else knowing how they voted. Somehow you find a problem with it, it must be because you approve voter fraud!

Quote:
Tell us how only protecting the voting process from fraud is a republican suppression of the vote!

2020 was the most secure election in the US ever, there was no voter fraud to protect it from.

The legislation has nothing to do with protecting the election it is about preventing people from voting.

How do you see that making it easy for the legislature to ignore the election result and select their own group
of biased electors to the electoral college has anything to do with election security?

How do you see that requiring documentation to drive a non family member to an election station improves security ?

Giving water to someone in a queue ?

Removing and restricting availability of drop boxes ?

Having voting locations closed during times that coloured people are more likely to vote ? Sunday mornings ? Later in the evening ? Impacting the black religious vote and shift workers (who are often black, Latina or Asian).

Tell us how having a convenient place to vote makes an election less secure ?

How does having a polling place open at convenient hours add to insecurity ?

Why is it a risk to take a neighbour or two with you when you go to vote ?

Item after item that has nothing to do with election security but they all add up to less people voting.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #52 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 2:12am

Nothing you just posted is true! That is just the white liberal talking points and large numbers of American Blacks are realizing it only serves the liberal agenda and not them! They voted for Trump in greater numbers than they have ever voted for any REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE. Stuffing ballot boxes is an old honored tradition with Democrats, Landslide Lyndon comes to mind. Without him there would have been no Viet Nam war and Civil Rights laws would have been passed ten years sooner!

Tell us how only protecting the voting process from fraud is a republican suppression of the vote! The original system was voting in person on election day. Then the system made allowances for people who were unable to be in their Precinct on election day and made requested absentee voting legal. Then for convenience and reduce wait times people could vote early at any polling place within their precinct. In every case there is a chain of custody for the ballots. Absentee ballot signatures were compared to those on the returned ballots. Signatures for voting in person were compared to signatures on record. No one follows a voter in the voting booth and everyone is free to vote any way they choose without anyone else knowing how they voted. Somehow you find a problem with it,
it must be because you approve voter fraud
!

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #53 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 4:16am

Again, you LOST, you F A T, disgusting Texuun. Get over it.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #54 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 10:19am

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 6th, 2021 at 12:46am:
Quote:
Actually he nailed it

Quote:
The original system was voting in person on election day.

Yes correct right up till 1812. With the exception that till the 19th century voting was by voice.

1888 was the first year that printed ballots were used in the USA - they copied what Australia were doing.
Previously they were given blank paper to vote on or the party would hand out a pre filled ballot with the names of their representatives.

Do you know that 5 states are now 100% postal vote elections, some have been for years.

In 1987 Texas allowed David Wolf to vote from space, since there have been space station votes.

Quote:
Somehow you find a problem with it, it must be because you approve voter fraud!

Vote by mail has been around for a long time and is in ways more secure that voting at the polling place.

between about 2000 and 2013 there were under 500 cases of voter fraud in mail votes - under .00001% of votes. A lower rate that other forms of voting.

In 2020 there were very few cases of mail voter fraud and funny enough the known cases seem to have favored Trump.

We are looking at a fixing a problem that does not exist using legislation that would have no impact on the desired result but would be certain to minimise the vote.

Legislation clearly being set for partisan political advantage meant to achieve different things to the stated intention.

Yes - vote by mail 1812 and printed ballots 1888. Mail voting came before the formal printed ballots as used today.

« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2021 at 10:26am by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 10:22am

Americans want voter ID because all the illegal, non-eligibles are voting Dem

How does an illegal ineligible voter get their name on the electoral roll?

you idiot.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #56 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 8:15pm

Marla wrote on Jun 6th, 2021 at 4:16am:

It isn't who votes that counts, it is who counts the votes!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 8:18pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 6th, 2021 at 8:15pm:
Marla wrote on Jun 6th, 2021 at 4:16am:

It isn't who votes that counts, it is who counts the votes!

so the whole voter ID debate is just a smokescreen by the republicans to hide the fact that they can't count?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #58 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 8:20pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 6th, 2021 at 10:22am:

you idiot.

Same day registration on election day. No time to check eligibility. It is a secret ballot, when multiple registrations come back fraudulent there is no way to honestly cancel their votes. 

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 8:22pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 6th, 2021 at 8:20pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 6th, 2021 at 10:22am:

you idiot.

Same day registration on election day. No time to check eligibility. It is a secret ballot, when multiple registrations come back fraudulent there is no way to honestly cancel their votes. 

then the problem isn't voter ID, it's same day registration. We have a cut off date about 3 or 4 weeks prior to the election

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 71
Send Topic Print