Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 71
Send Topic Print
Here's how you know the election was stolen (Read 40605 times)
Jim Lahey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Lisa's Merc
Re: Here's how you know the election was stolen
Reply #510 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 6:25am

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 27th, 2021 at 2:12am:
wombatwoody wrote on Nov 26th, 2021 at 6:38pm:
Bernard Kerik: I can tell you I am one of a small group of people who was working for the legal team under the supervision of Rudy Giuliani that can positively, 1,000% say there was substantial irregularities and there was overwhelming fraud, election fraud and voter fraud. We captured it. We gathered it. We talked to witnesses. We did affidavits… The bottom line is many of the things we were investigating since, over the last 11 months have come to fruition in Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan. So, those were the things we were investigating. And I think the American people should get to see that.

If the Democrats and the Progressive elite don't cheat again, Trump should win in 2024 ...

Trump Would Win Rematch With Biden

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Less than a third of voters think it would be a good idea for President Joe Biden to run for reelection, and he would lose a rematch to former President Donald Trump by a double-digit margin.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that only 30% of Likely U.S. voters think it would be a good idea for Biden to run for reelection in 2024, while 56% say it would be a bad idea. Fourteen percent

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/novemb...

lol Trump is a fraud

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #511 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 8:10am

Bernard Kerik: I can tell you I am one of a small group of people who was working for the legal team under the supervision of Rudy Giuliani that can positively, 1,000% say there was substantial irregularities and there was overwhelming fraud, election fraud and voter fraud. We captured it. We gathered it. We talked to witnesses. We did affidavits… The bottom line is many of the things we were investigating since, over the last 11 months have come to fruition in Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan. So, those were the things we were investigating. And I think the American people should get to see that.

If the Democrats and the Progressive elite don't cheat again, Trump should win in 2024 ...

Can you provide evidence of this alleged cheating by the Democrats and Progressives?

Hitherto, not a single person on the planet has been able to do so.

I'm very interested to see what you've got, and also curious as to why you haven't handed it over to Trump and his "lawyers".

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #512 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 8:34am

Are the trumpidiots still crying?

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #513 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 12:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 27th, 2021 at 8:10am:

Can you provide evidence of this alleged cheating by the Democrats and Progressives?

I'm very interested to see what you've got, and also curious as to why you haven't handed it over to Trump and his "lawyers".

Chavez using German servers and Italian satellites ? Its obvious every nutter knows this.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #514 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 2:55pm

Less than a third of voters think it would be a good idea for President Joe Biden to run for reelection, and he would lose a rematch to former President Donald Trump by a double-digit margin.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that only 30% of Likely U.S. voters think it would be a good idea for Biden to run for reelection in 2024, while 56% say it would be a bad idea. Fourteen percent

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/novemb...

Biden won't be in a fit mental state to run in six months let alone in 2024.

We are benefiting from ... the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

Benjamin Netanyahu, quoted in Ma’ariv, 16 April 2008

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #515 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 4:03pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 27th, 2021 at 12:33pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 27th, 2021 at 8:10am:

Chavez using German servers and Italian satellites ? Its obvious every nutter knows this.

Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #516 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 5:18pm

wombatwoody wrote on Nov 27th, 2021 at 2:55pm:

Has Trump been criminally insane for over a decade or has it been longer?
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2021 at 10:32am by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #517 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 6:00pm

And still, he annihilated Trump by more than 7,000,000 votes in one of the most free and fair elections in US history.

Grin

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #518 - Nov 28th, 2021 at 1:00am

And Kamala's approval rating is down to 23% hee hee

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #519 - Nov 28th, 2021 at 4:12am

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 28th, 2021 at 1:00am:

And Donald Trump is still not President    Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #520 - Nov 28th, 2021 at 10:33am

So Carmila's ratings are about where Trumps were for most of his single term?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #521 - Nov 28th, 2021 at 10:41am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 28th, 2021 at 10:33am:

So Carmila's ratings are about where Trumps were for most of his single term?

Correct.

He never once, in the four short years he was there, polled above 50%.

He was the most unpopular, and most useless, President in US history.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #522 - Nov 29th, 2021 at 11:20pm

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #523 - Nov 30th, 2021 at 5:40pm

Republicans are so stupid!!!

Quote:
Another voter fraud accusation blows up in Republicans' faces

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/21/politics/fact-check-republicans-voter-fraud-k...

Smiley Smiley Smiley

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #524 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 4:54pm

Election investigations currently taking place in one key battleground state have already yielded some explosive results.

The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty conducted an investigation into the 2020 presidential election in the state and found that precisely 54,259 ballots were “cast by individuals who have never shown a voter ID in any election.”

The 54,259 number came from the group analyzing the vote totals of nearly 20,000 ballots and 29,000 absentee ballot envelopes.

This number is particularly concerning given that Joe Biden won the state of Wisconsin by just 20,000 votes, according to Politico.

“It seems clear that voters abandoned the rules for voting indefinitely confined, drop boxes were used, at least one ballot harvesting event was conducted without statutory authorization, absentee balloting in nursing homes was conducted contrary to law, ballots were cured without authorization and voter rolls were not accurately maintained as required by state and federal law,” the review’s conclusion stated.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 71
Send Topic Print