Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 71
Send Topic Print
Here's how you know the election was stolen (Read 40579 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Here's how you know the election was stolen
Reply #525 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 4:55pm

Election investigations currently taking place in one key battleground state have already yielded some explosive results.

The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty conducted an investigation into the 2020 presidential election in the state and found that precisely 54,259 ballots were “cast by individuals who have never shown a voter ID in any election.”

The 54,259 number came from the group analyzing the vote totals of nearly 20,000 ballots and 29,000 absentee ballot envelopes.

This number is particularly concerning given that Joe Biden won the state of Wisconsin by just 20,000 votes, according to Politico.

“It seems clear that voters abandoned the rules for voting indefinitely confined, drop boxes were used, at least one ballot harvesting event was conducted without statutory authorization, absentee balloting in nursing homes was conducted contrary to law, ballots were cured without authorization and voter rolls were not accurately maintained as required by state and federal law,” the review’s conclusion stated.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #526 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 4:55pm

Election investigations currently taking place in one key battleground state have already yielded some explosive results.

The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty conducted an investigation into the 2020 presidential election in the state and found that precisely 54,259 ballots were “cast by individuals who have never shown a voter ID in any election.”

The 54,259 number came from the group analyzing the vote totals of nearly 20,000 ballots and 29,000 absentee ballot envelopes.

This number is particularly concerning given that Joe Biden won the state of Wisconsin by just 20,000 votes, according to Politico.

“It seems clear that voters abandoned the rules for voting indefinitely confined, drop boxes were used, at least one ballot harvesting event was conducted without statutory authorization, absentee balloting in nursing homes was conducted contrary to law, ballots were cured without authorization and voter rolls were not accurately maintained as required by state and federal law,” the review’s conclusion stated.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #527 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:12pm

Frank wrote on Dec 11th, 2021 at 4:54pm:

Quote:
The 54,259 number came from the group analysing the vote totals of nearly 20,000 ballots and 29,000 absentee ballot envelopes.

So from 49,000 votes they found 54,259 votes cast by people who had never shown ID ? Are they sure about that ?

Basically they found some clerical errors and not much else.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #528 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:16pm

Frank wrote on Dec 11th, 2021 at 4:55pm:

Be sure to let us know how that works out for your buddy the alleged child rapist.

Grin

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #529 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:20pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:12pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 11th, 2021 at 4:54pm:

Quote:
The 54,259 number came from the group analysing the vote totals of nearly 20,000 ballots and 29,000 absentee ballot envelopes.

So from 49,000 votes they found 54,259 votes cast by people who had never shown ID ? Are they sure about that ?

Basically they found some clerical errors and not much else.

It also stated that just because ID was not shown there is no evidence of fraud....Why don't these wankers post links to their crap???

Quote:
This does not necessarily mean that Biden did not win a majority of eligible votes. We looked for evidence that failure to follow proper procedures was exploited to commit fraud (in the first sense in which we have used this term).

By this measure, there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud. In all likelihood, more eligible voters cast ballots for Joe Biden than Donald Trump.
*We found little direct evidence of fraud, and for the most part, an analysis of the results and voting patterns does not give rise to an inference of fraud.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://will-law.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/2021ReviewStudy127.pdf

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #530 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:21pm

it must be so disheartening for groggy to show his love for Trump.

Only to be ignored, unrequited love.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #531 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:28pm

Valkie's hero - the alleged child rapist - will be reinstated as President before Thanksgiving   Grin

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #532 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:28pm:
Valkie's hero - the alleged child rapist - will be reinstated as President before Thanksgiving   Grin

Oh, dont get me wrong Groggy.

I think the man is a megalomaniac of the highest order, hero worship is your field.

But I honestly believe he was doing good for the country.

Now just lets clear up a few points.

Do you believe a cult should should be despised and disbanded if it promotes child rape through pedophile marriage?
Not alleged, but factually in so many cases.

Additionally
Do you believe that welshing on a bet (or two) is the lowest form of life?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #533 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:46pm

Valkie wrote on Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:33pm:

I think the man is a megalomaniac of the highest order, hero worship is your field.

You don't have an honest bone in your withering old body, my boy.

If killing 500,000 innocent Americans, including his own brother, is "doing good" then yes - you're right.

Meanwhile:

Biden is delivering the fastest economic recovery in history.

"Under Biden, the American economy has recovered from its Trump-era lows with remarkable speed. Just a year ago, the unemployment rate sat stubbornly at 6.7 percent. Today, only 4.2 percent of Americans are out of work. Similar economic recoveries have normally taken three times as long. The Biden administration is delivering on the fastest sustained economic recovery in American history".

I suppose it depends on what you see as "good" - killing innocent Americans, or delivering economic recovery.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #534 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:50pm

Ohhhhh, lets talk honesty old chum.

How many bets have you welshed on so far? (that's right, two that I know of)
And is a welsher not the same thing as a liar?

I think my duplicitous little fiend that in the honesty stakes, you leave quite a bit to be desired.

Do you believe a cult should should be despised and disbanded if it promotes child rape through pedophile marriage?

Additionally

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #535 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:46pm:

If killing 500,000 innocent Americans, including his own brother, is "doing good" then yes - you're right.

Meanwhile:

"Under Biden, the American economy has recovered from its Trump-era lows with remarkable speed. Just a year ago, the unemployment rate sat stubbornly at 6.7 percent. Today, only 4.2 percent of Americans are out of work. Similar economic recoveries have normally taken three times as long. The Biden administration is delivering on the fastest sustained economic recovery in American history".

I suppose it depends on what you see as "good" - killing innocent Americans, or delivering economic recovery.

White flag accepted, my alleged child rapist worshipping little coward   Smiley

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #536 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:59pm

Ohhhhh, lets talk honesty old chum.

How many bets have you welshed on so far? (that's right, two that I know of)
And is a welsher not the same thing as a liar?

I think my duplicitous little fiend that in the honesty stakes, you leave quite a bit to be desired.

Additionally

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #537 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 7:04pm

I think I have broken Groggy!!!!

Are you there Groggy?????

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #538 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 11:48pm

One-third say Biden cheated in 2020, 61% of GOP

A majority of Republicans and 13% of Democrats still believe that President Joe Biden cheated to beat former President Donald Trump.

In a slight decline since June, when 41% of likely voters said they did not believe Biden won fairly, 34% now told Rasmussen Reports that Biden did not win “fairly.”

“However, 61% of Republican voters still think Biden didn’t win the presidential election fairly, an opinion shared by 13% of Democrats and 29% of voters not affiliated with either major party,” said the pollster’s new analysis out Friday.

The survey mostly focused on election integrity, and it found continued strong national support for voters showing identification. By a margin of 75%-19%, they back photo ID.

And voters remain on high alert for cheating and election integrity measures, said the pollster.

“Concerns about election integrity remain high, with 83% of voters saying it is ‘Very Important’ to prevent cheating in elections, up from 79% in June,” said Rasmussen.

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #539 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 11:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:53pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 11th, 2021 at 6:46pm:

Meanwhile:

White flag accepted, my alleged child rapist worshipping little coward   Smiley

The incestuous child rapist is the sitting President!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 71
Send Topic Print