Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71
Send Topic Print
Here's how you know the election was stolen (Read 40384 times)
Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Here's how you know the election was stolen
Reply #825 - Apr 22nd, 2022 at 9:35pm

Trump's liberated you, Mort. You can now believe every election the Republicans lost was rigged.

That's history alright. But I'm curious. Given the cognitive difficulty of constantly making two plus two equal five, wouldn't it just be easier to support a one-party state?

I mean, democracy's so mean to the Republicans when they don't win. Why not just get rid of the constitution altogether? You could have a good old dictatorship - like Russia. You could throw an election together every few years, reject most of the candidates, have lots of balloons and American flags and pat the Republicans on the back for getting back in.

It may not happen overnight, Mort, but it will happen, no?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #826 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 3:07pm

The Dems have a long history of corruption and  rigging elections, going back to 1789 and Tammany Hall. They were the slavers and segregationists and had links to organised crime for a long time.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #827 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 3:32pm

Mortdooley wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 8:33pm:
I read history, you read propaganda! If everything that happened in the 2020 election happened in 2012 and obama lost re-election to Mitt Romney at three in the morning you would have supported the results wouldn't you! The only Russian collusion in 2016 was Hillary Clinton paying for slander against her innocent political opponent but many of you will not admit the whole story was a lie. You come back with it just wasn't proven in a court of law but Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from the choice of the people. No, Trump hoped to win but considered the election was up to the people and not the media. The Democrats learned that to defeat Trump they just had to cheat harder next time and that was the system for the 2020 election. We all know biden is a puppet president and was upstaged by his old boss in minutes when Obama made his visit to the White House. A quite puzzling thing considering biden received more of the popular vote then obama ever did in his two runs for the Office of President. In fact he received more votes then there were registered voters, now that shows just how popular he is. Not only did the dead vote for biden but nonexistent voters living at nonexistent  addresses voted for him.

If you believe Trump was really "innocent", I have a nice, shiny, bridge to sell you, Mort...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #828 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 7:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2022 at 3:32pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 8:33pm:
I read history, you read propaganda! If everything that happened in the 2020 election happened in 2012 and obama lost re-election to Mitt Romney at three in the morning you would have supported the results wouldn't you! The only Russian collusion in 2016 was Hillary Clinton paying for slander against her innocent political opponent but many of you will not admit the whole story was a lie. You come back with it just wasn't proven in a court of law but Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from the choice of the people. No, Trump hoped to win but considered the election was up to the people and not the media. The Democrats learned that to defeat Trump they just had to cheat harder next time and that was the system for the 2020 election. We all know biden is a puppet president and was upstaged by his old boss in minutes when Obama made his visit to the White House. A quite puzzling thing considering biden received more of the popular vote then obama ever did in his two runs for the Office of President. In fact he received more votes then there were registered voters, now that shows just how popular he is. Not only did the dead vote for biden but nonexistent voters living at nonexistent  addresses voted for him.

If you believe Trump was really "innocent", I have a nice, shiny, bridge to sell you, Mort...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, you keep it. You are the one who believed the biden bridge was real! 

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #829 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 7:54pm

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #830 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 8:36pm

Maybe you haven't noticed but things have really gone to sh1t since the installation of the puppet king. Or maybe that is what you wanted to see happen here. Bidens handlers really want to see American troops on the ground fighting Russia and you seem to support that. Those stimulus checks came with a heavy price tag, the $1400 is gone and everything costs quite a bit more today. Economists keep raising the estimate of the average price increase for goods and services, that stimulus check isn't beginning to cover it! We have people with all sorts of mental disorders brainwashing our children to believe some of the most revolting behavior is normal.

Your real objection to Trump is that he is on the other side, it isn't what he says or does because George Bush was treated just as badly and he is actually one of you! He just has an R party designation.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #831 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 9:16pm

Frank wrote on Apr 23rd, 2022 at 3:07pm:
The Dems have a long history of corruption and  rigging elections, going back to 1789 and Tammany Hall. They were the slavers and segregationists and had links to organised crime for a long time. 

Just so. And here's Mort telling us every Democratic mayor, governor and prez - fake.

You?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #832 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 9:21pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #833 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 10:29pm

I've seen that picture somewhere before.

Just use the Harry Reid statement after it was proved they lied and cheated in the 2012 election. We won didn't we? Honesty was never any part of the 2020 election, stopping the American people having any say in their government was the goal. If you don't want to quote Harry, quote Obama when he beat McCain while rubbing the side of his face with his second finger. I won, you lost!

Just say you cheated to win but you won, that is all that matters! Just like the old saying "It isn't how you play the game it is only about whether you win or lose"!

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #834 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 11:24pm

Mortdooley wrote on Apr 23rd, 2022 at 10:29pm:

Just use the Harry Reid statement after it was proved they lied and cheated in the 2012 election. We won didn't we? Honesty was never any part of the 2020 election, stopping the American people having any say in their government was the goal. If you don't want to quote Harry, quote Obama when he beat McCain while rubbing the side of his face with his second finger. I won, you lost!

Just say you cheated to win but you won, that is all that matters! Just like the old saying "It isn't how you play the game it is only about whether you win or lose"!

Yet Trump did nothing but cheat and he still lost and losing just once wasn't enough for Donald he insisted on losing in 5 states 6 times.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #835 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 8:43am

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #836 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 3:04pm

Why has Mark Meadows, Mr Trump's Chief of Staff, been charged with electoral fraud, Mort?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #837 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 11:32pm

Karnal wrote on Apr 24th, 2022 at 3:04pm:

Why has Mark Meadows, Mr Trump's Chief of Staff, been charged with electoral fraud, Mort?

I'm curious.

To be fair it can be difficult to remember which home you own and the address where you live. Think it comes from the mandatory right wing lobotomy.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #838 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 1:46pm

Musk's Twitter Purchase Fails After 138,000 Board Votes Found Overnight

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—Elon Musk’s bid to purchase Twitter came up short after 138,000 board votes were found at 2 a.m., a company spokesman confirmed Tuesday. Musk had been in talks to purchase the company for $44 billion.

“We really thought Musk was going to pull this one out,” said Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal. “The yes votes had a strong lead when I went to bed last night, but that was before we counted all the mail-in votes that one of our employees found in locker 142 at the bus terminal.”

When the final votes were tallied, the takeover bid failed by a final tally of 10 votes for, 138,000 votes against. While the final result came as a shock to most observers, Agrawal said the election was fair. “Twitter takes election integrity very seriously,” he noted. “I can confidently say this was the most secure election in American history.”

A shocked Musk took to Twitter Tuesday to express his outrage. “Those ballots…that’s a whole big scam,” Musk tweeted. “The only way I could have lost is if this was rigged! I refuse to accept the results of this vote!”

Musk later tweeted that he was planning a demonstration at Twitter headquarters on May 6 to protest the results. His account was then permanently suspended by Twitter for questioning the integrity of the election.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #839 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 4:09pm

Yes, Dnarever, but Mark Meadows can't remember if he had a home there - it's a camping site.

It must have many fond memories for him. There's no place like home, no?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71
Send Topic Print