Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30
Send Topic Print
Biloela family go home (Read 21678 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Biloela family go home
Reply #195 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 5:46pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 5:23pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 5:04pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 4:18pm:
just realised, they are NOT a Biloela family.

Title of thread should be 'Sri Lankan family - go home.'

The Biloela family is what the media have labeled them, it sounded nicer than calling them the Tamil family.

Dutton is doubling down on getting rid of these conniving invaders.

https://7news.com.au/politics/dutton-vents-frustration-at-biloela-family-c-31390...

Or queue jumpers

Or illegal immigrants

Or scammers

Or visa overstayed

Or simply criminals.

10yrs and 6million bux not counting the latest private jet flights and accommodation afforded to these Tamels in their failed attempt to invade Australia, we are far to a lenient pandering PC woke nanny country.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #196 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 7:48pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 5:46pm:
10yrs and 6million bux not counting the latest private jet flights and accommodation afforded to these Tamels in their failed attempt to invade Australia, we are far to a lenient pandering PC woke nanny country.

peanuts compared to the $110m we spent to send one asylum seeker to cambodia just because you didn't like the tint of his skin Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #197 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:00pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 7:48pm:

peanuts compared to the $110m we spent to send one asylum seeker to cambodia just because you didn't like the tint of his skin Cheesy

That's true, its outrageous but it is still not peanuts, from what i am hearing around the water coolers these days is that they have worn out the welcome mat and should go home.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:03pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:00pm:

That's true, its outrageous but it is still not peanuts, from what i am hearing around the water coolers these days is that they have worn out the welcome mat and should go home.

your water cooler is an echo chamber

the cheapest option is to release them back into the community they came from in Biloela. Better than spending $400 000 EACH to keep them prisoners.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:08pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:03pm:

the cheapest option is to release them back into the community they came from in Biloela. Better than spending $400 000 EACH to keep them prisoners.

The cheap option is hardly ever the best option, in fact cheap options quite often lead to disaster.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #200 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:10pm

Car I said earlier.

Let them come
But ensure that they get no welfare or aid for 10 years.
It's get a job or starve

That will keep them away, I assure you

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:13pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:08pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:03pm:

The cheap option is hardly ever the best option, in fact cheap options quite often lead to disaster.

and yet when labor were in it was ALL about what they cost us  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:29pm

That Mr Biloela guy looks like a creep who waves babies around and never says a word, The Biloela community can do without the bad publicity this family have brought.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #203 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:34pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Mr. Lager you're full of bullshit.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #204 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:36pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:10pm:
Car I said earlier.

Let them come
But ensure that they get no welfare or aid for 10 years.
It's get a job or starve

That will keep them away, I assure you

I had better thoughts of you Valkie.
That is far too soft.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #205 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:36pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:29pm:
That Mr Biloela guy looks like a creep who waves babies around and never says a word, The Biloela community can do without the bad publicity this family have brought.

Total marriage of convenience.

IBI

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #206 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:37pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 5:23pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 5:04pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 4:18pm:
just realised, they are NOT a Biloela family.

Title of thread should be 'Sri Lankan family - go home.'

The Biloela family is what the media have labeled them, it sounded nicer than calling them the Tamil family.

Dutton is doubling down on getting rid of these conniving invaders.

https://7news.com.au/politics/dutton-vents-frustration-at-biloela-family-c-31390...

Or queue jumpers

Or illegal immigrants

Or scammers

Or visa overstayed

Or simply criminals.

crims, yup

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:48pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 4:43pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 16th, 2021 at 9:49pm:
I feel for them if they were being sent back to Stinky India, but Sri Lanka looks pretty nice.

you probably don't look like an idiot either ... but looks can be deceiving

Quote:
Amnesty International reports that Sri Lanka has one of the world's highest numbers of enforced disappearances, with between 60,000 and 100,000 since the 1980s.

The UN, EU, US and human rights groups continue to express concern over the situation facing Tamils and other minorities in Sri Lanka.

The 47-member UN Human Rights Council in March this year boosted the resources and powers of the UN human rights chief to investigate war crimes and other human rights abuses in Sri Lanka.

The EU's representative specifically highlighted "increased marginalisation" of Tamils and Muslims, which it said had been "exacerbated" by Sri Lanka's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

"The government response [to coronavirus] was led by the military and the lockdown was enforced more severely in Tamil-majority areas," Meenakshi Ganguly, South Asia director at Human Rights Watch, told the ABC.

Just last week, a European Parliament resolution expressed "deep concern over Sri Lanka's alarming path towards the recurrence of grave human rights violations".

The European Parliament "deplores the continuing discrimination against and violence towards religious and ethnic minorities and communities in Sri Lanka, including Muslims, Hindus, Tamils and Christians", it continued.

Observers say the risks for returned Tamil asylum seekers are heightened.

"Tamils who have recently returned to Jaffna after fleeing have experienced abductions, sexual and physical violence, and state-sanctioned torture," Dr Ratnam said.

A 2020 report by the US State Department cited, "long-standing, systematic discrimination in university education, government employment, housing, health services, language laws, and procedures," against Tamils.

"Tamils reported security forces regularly monitored and harassed members of their community," it said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-17/sri-lanka-tamil-asylum-explainer-australi...

Since these claims of torture seem to hinge on the claims of one person called Dr Ratnam, let us ask, who is Dr Ratnam?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #208 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:50pm

Prob Ltte war criminals are being tortured. Meh...

IBI

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #209 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:55pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:50pm:
Prob Ltte war criminals are being tortured. Meh...

Most of the Somalis coming here got their bribe money from being pirates or murderers.

It's hard for them to give up their criminal ways.

That's why we have so much trouble with them.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30
Send Topic Print