Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30
Send Topic Print
Biloela family go home (Read 21677 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Biloela family go home
Reply #210 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:56pm

The thing is, this guy is claiming to be a member of LTTE to avoid being sent back. They are a terrorist organisation which conducted a large number of atrocities against civilian targets.
List of attacks attributed to the LTTE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_attributed_to_the_LTTE
So if we believe his claims, then people like John Smith, Pecca, Mothra etc are actually lobbying for an admitted terrorist to stay here. How many innocent civilian deaths and maimings was he involved in and why should he get Australian residency because of this?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #211 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:58pm

rhino wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:48pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 4:43pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 16th, 2021 at 9:49pm:
I feel for them if they were being sent back to Stinky India, but Sri Lanka looks pretty nice.

you probably don't look like an idiot either ... but looks can be deceiving

Quote:
Amnesty International reports that Sri Lanka has one of the world's highest numbers of enforced disappearances, with between 60,000 and 100,000 since the 1980s.

The UN, EU, US and human rights groups continue to express concern over the situation facing Tamils and other minorities in Sri Lanka.

The 47-member UN Human Rights Council in March this year boosted the resources and powers of the UN human rights chief to investigate war crimes and other human rights abuses in Sri Lanka.

The EU's representative specifically highlighted "increased marginalisation" of Tamils and Muslims, which it said had been "exacerbated" by Sri Lanka's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

"The government response [to coronavirus] was led by the military and the lockdown was enforced more severely in Tamil-majority areas," Meenakshi Ganguly, South Asia director at Human Rights Watch, told the ABC.

Just last week, a European Parliament resolution expressed "deep concern over Sri Lanka's alarming path towards the recurrence of grave human rights violations".

The European Parliament "deplores the continuing discrimination against and violence towards religious and ethnic minorities and communities in Sri Lanka, including Muslims, Hindus, Tamils and Christians", it continued.

Observers say the risks for returned Tamil asylum seekers are heightened.

"Tamils who have recently returned to Jaffna after fleeing have experienced abductions, sexual and physical violence, and state-sanctioned torture," Dr Ratnam said.

A 2020 report by the US State Department cited, "long-standing, systematic discrimination in university education, government employment, housing, health services, language laws, and procedures," against Tamils.

"Tamils reported security forces regularly monitored and harassed members of their community," it said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-17/sri-lanka-tamil-asylum-explainer-australi...

Since these claims of torture seem to hinge on the claims of one person called Dr Ratnam, let us ask, who is Dr Ratnam?

good question.

here you go
Quote:
........  Dr Ratnam MB MCH BAO, FRACGP, AMC. Dr Ratnam has been working in skin cancer medicine since 2016. Originally from Brisbane, he has been working in Lismore for the last few years where he established himself as the main skin cancer doctor.    .....

https://www.hotdoc.com.au/medical-centres/carindale-QLD-4152/molechex-carindale/...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #212 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:59pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:55pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:50pm:
Prob Ltte war criminals are being tortured. Meh...

Most of the Somalis coming here got their bribe money from being pirates or murderers.

It's hard for them to give up their criminal ways.

That's why we have so much trouble with them.

That's more the Valkie I know and love

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #213 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 9:01pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Matty, fails once more in his geographic knowledge.  Somalia is no where near Sri Lanka.  Tsk, tsk, he just loves displaying his ignorance for everybody to read.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #214 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 9:20pm

Bwyannnnnnnn and his boyfriend Anal, k have had their balls handed to them in the Pascoe thread.

Bwyannnnnn Defeated again, so its back to tut tut.
Anal,k follows on with asinine insults.

And we all know what that means.

The tut tut and emoji are bwyannnnnn's way of surrendering to a superior argument.
And Anal, k is simply a moron.

Its their declaration of defeat.

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #215 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 9:42pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 9:20pm:
Bwyannnnnnnn and his boyfriend Anal, k have had their balls handed to them in the Pascoe thread.

The tut tut and emoji are bwyannnnnn's way of surrendering to a superior argument.

That's all.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 9:55pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:59pm:
Valkie wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:55pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:50pm:
Prob Ltte war criminals are being tortured. Meh...

Most of the Somalis coming here got their bribe money from being pirates or murderers.

It's hard for them to give up their criminal ways.

That's why we have so much trouble with them.

That's more the Valkie I know and love

Me too, Sprint. That's the Valkie who hates Coons.

Forget Bwyannnn, we love Valkie, no?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #217 - Jun 17th, 2021 at 11:27pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #218 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 8:09am

Thats all we need

More illegal immigrant queue jumpers taking places from legitimate refugees.

Oh well, a win for the criminals of the world.

Now they can settle down and start claiming the welfare.
Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bring in their extended family and sued the grubberment for being held in isolation.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #219 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 5:39pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Matty, fails once more.  Tsk, tsk, he just loves displaying his ignorance for everybody to read.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 6:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 11:27pm:

Where are the long term friends i see in the link and what is it with that psycho waving babies around, or whatever it is.

bilola.JPG (31 KB | 5 )
bilola.JPG

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #221 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 7:42pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:58pm:
rhino wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 8:48pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 17th, 2021 at 4:43pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 16th, 2021 at 9:49pm:
I feel for them if they were being sent back to Stinky India, but Sri Lanka looks pretty nice.

you probably don't look like an idiot either ... but looks can be deceiving

Quote:
Amnesty International reports that Sri Lanka has one of the world's highest numbers of enforced disappearances, with between 60,000 and 100,000 since the 1980s.

The UN, EU, US and human rights groups continue to express concern over the situation facing Tamils and other minorities in Sri Lanka.

The 47-member UN Human Rights Council in March this year boosted the resources and powers of the UN human rights chief to investigate war crimes and other human rights abuses in Sri Lanka.

The EU's representative specifically highlighted "increased marginalisation" of Tamils and Muslims, which it said had been "exacerbated" by Sri Lanka's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

"The government response [to coronavirus] was led by the military and the lockdown was enforced more severely in Tamil-majority areas," Meenakshi Ganguly, South Asia director at Human Rights Watch, told the ABC.

Just last week, a European Parliament resolution expressed "deep concern over Sri Lanka's alarming path towards the recurrence of grave human rights violations".

The European Parliament "deplores the continuing discrimination against and violence towards religious and ethnic minorities and communities in Sri Lanka, including Muslims, Hindus, Tamils and Christians", it continued.

Observers say the risks for returned Tamil asylum seekers are heightened.

"Tamils who have recently returned to Jaffna after fleeing have experienced abductions, sexual and physical violence, and state-sanctioned torture," Dr Ratnam said.

A 2020 report by the US State Department cited, "long-standing, systematic discrimination in university education, government employment, housing, health services, language laws, and procedures," against Tamils.

"Tamils reported security forces regularly monitored and harassed members of their community," it said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-17/sri-lanka-tamil-asylum-explainer-australi...

Since these claims of torture seem to hinge on the claims of one person called Dr Ratnam, let us ask, who is Dr Ratnam?

good question.

here you go
Quote:
........  Dr Ratnam MB MCH BAO, FRACGP, AMC. Dr Ratnam has been working in skin cancer medicine since 2016. Originally from Brisbane, he has been working in Lismore for the last few years where he established himself as the main skin cancer doctor.    .....

https://www.hotdoc.com.au/medical-centres/carindale-QLD-4152/molechex-carindale/...

I suspect you've  got the wrong Dr Ratnam.

Quote:
Dr Charishma Ratnam is a Human Geographer and Research Fellow at the Monash Migration and Inclusion Centre (MMIC) at the School of Social Sciences, Monash University. Her research spans a number of areas, primarily focusing on refugee experiences, migrant (re)settlement, inclusion, and home-making practices. Charishma is particularly interested in developing novel research approaches including visual, ethnographic, and walking methods with participants to better understand their experiences of/in/with place(s).

Charishma is currently working on multiple research projects: she is involved in Monash University's Network for Excellence on Regional Liveable Diversity; she is working with Sri Lankan migrants to better understand how they use and encounter public spaces in Sydney and Melbourne, and; Charishma is working collaboratively with colleagues at MMIC and the Victorian Government to examine how organisations can strengthen their digital engagement with migrant communities. She has published research in Urban Geography, Mobilities, Emotion, Space and Society, and Geography Compass. She recently co-edited a collection on Sri Lankan Tamils in Australia (2020).

Charishma is currently the Honorary Membership Secretary of the Institute of Australian Geographers and a member of the New and Emerging Communities Advisory Committee for the Federation of Ethnic Communities' Councils of Australia. In 2021, Charishma commenced her appointment as Associate Editor and Book Review Editor for the Journal of Sociology.

https://research.monash.edu/en/persons/charishma-ratnam

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #222 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 8:00pm

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #223 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 8:06pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 18th, 2021 at 8:09am:
Thats all we need

More illegal immigrant queue jumpers taking places from legitimate refugees.

Oh well, a win for the criminals of the world.

Now they can settle down and start claiming the welfare.
Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bring in their extended family and sued the grubberment for being held in isolation.

yes, the criminals boats will be taking booking orders right now

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #224 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 11:17pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Matty, fails once more.  Tsk, tsk, he just loves displaying his ignorance for everybody to read.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30
Send Topic Print