Australian Politics

Re: Oh Deer
Reply #75 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:40am

AiA wrote on Jun 30th, 2021 at 11:23pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 28th, 2021 at 3:35pm:
Valkie wrote on Jun 28th, 2021 at 3:33pm:
two MEN.

Most probably pooftahs.

I can see them running up the beach, arms out to the side prancing and screaming like girls.

Oh that would be funny.

Why are you imagining two naked men?

I had the same thought. When I read Gordon's post no images came to mind at all. Valkie seems to be both repelled and attracted to cock ...

All perfectly understandable. The weak man subliminally desires his superior's cock, you see, but his psychic defences shield him by displacing this desire as disgust.

The old boy has the book: Freud on Man's Stool. Scientific, innit.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #76 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:46am

Karnal,
Some souls have turned so far from God that
pain is the only way to call them back.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #77 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:56am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:40am:
AiA wrote on Jun 30th, 2021 at 11:23pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 28th, 2021 at 3:35pm:
Valkie wrote on Jun 28th, 2021 at 3:33pm:
two MEN.

Most probably pooftahs.

I can see them running up the beach, arms out to the side prancing and screaming like girls.

Oh that would be funny.

Why are you imagining two naked men?

I had the same thought. When I read Gordon's post no images came to mind at all. Valkie seems to be both repelled and attracted to cock ...

All perfectly understandable. The weak man subliminally desires his superior's cock, you see, but his psychic defences shield him by displacing this desire as disgust.

The old boy has the book: Freud on Man's Stool. Scientific, innit.

"Nothing like a blowjob to induce an existential crisis."

S. Freud

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #78 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 11:15am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:35am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:26am:
Christ Almighty - the news article said two bollocky blokes were startled by a deer and bolted to the bush... how hard is it to think of two bollocky blokes bolting through the bush pursued by a relentless deer?

T'bugger is wrong with you all arguing sh1t?  You can't tell me you didn't think the same thing - and it has nothing to do with any sexual inclination... but jeez it's good for a laugh....

NO, its not thinking about its imagining the two naked guys. Theres a difference.

You mean you don't think in pictures?

Poor old Karnal and hir twisted Freudian non-revelations about sexuality..... I think a bloke pissing on a woman is disgusting - no way in the world would it turn me on to consider it...  same as some sheila pissing on another sheila ... this bullshit that poofter loathers are hidden poofter lovers is just that - bullshit, and one or two Southern Preachers (Ah Feel The Powah!) being caught with boys doesn't change the rule for the majority.

Every second-rate poofter's defence of poofterism is that everyone does it though most don't admit it or that heterosexual men have had their poofterism beaten out of them in childhood... what utter twaddle.. the equipment on both sides is designed for heterosexual action.... sorry 'bout that... and any who use it for other purposes are the confused ones.

Poofterism is simply alien to the vast majority.... sorry 'bout that... back in the closet!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #79 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 11:42am

"I suck cock, therefore I am."

R Descartes

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 2:36pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 11:15am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:35am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:26am:
Christ Almighty - the news article said two bollocky blokes were startled by a deer and bolted to the bush... how hard is it to think of two bollocky blokes bolting through the bush pursued by a relentless deer?

T'bugger is wrong with you all arguing sh1t?  You can't tell me you didn't think the same thing - and it has nothing to do with any sexual inclination... but jeez it's good for a laugh....

NO, its not thinking about its imagining the two naked guys. Theres a difference.

You mean you don't think in pictures?

Poor old Karnal and hir twisted Freudian non-revelations about sexuality..... I think a bloke pissing on a woman is disgusting - no way in the world would it turn me on to consider it...  same as some sheila pissing on another sheila ... this bullshit that poofter loathers are hidden poofter lovers is just that - bullshit, and one or two Southern Preachers (Ah Feel The Powah!) being caught with boys doesn't change the rule for the majority.

Every second-rate poofter's defence of poofterism is that everyone does it though most don't admit it or that heterosexual men have had their poofterism beaten out of them in childhood... what utter twaddle.. the equipment on both sides is designed for heterosexual action.... sorry 'bout that... and any who use it for other purposes are the confused ones.

Poofterism is simply alien to the vast majority.... sorry 'bout that... back in the closet!!

Absolute nonsense. Matty is perfectly entitled to express his sexual desires and should be encouraged to do so.

Have you read the old boy's book? No. Now, you go away, do your research and come back when you have something worthwhile to offer.

Don't you listen to him, Matty. Going back in the closet could be dangerous at this point in your recovery. Have Frank quote you a citation. The section on scatting is most enlightening.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 2:38pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:46am:
Karnal,
Some souls have turned so far from God that
pain is the only way to call them back.

Yes, for some, it can be beneficial. Every case is different.

Matty needs to get in touch with his innermost desires. I'm sure we can all agree on that.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #82 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 7:08pm

AiA wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 11:42am:
"I suck cock, therefore I am."

R Descartes

The corollary is - "I suck cock, therefore nobody else exists."

There's your problem.... covers both your rabid feminists and your raging poofs.... all in one...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print