Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53
Send Topic Print
Racism Warning (Read 42791 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Racism Warning
Reply #405 - Dec 16th, 2022 at 9:09pm

Hunting and Gathering Food is a luxury Civilised Savages can't afford - especially at $70kg for steak.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #406 - Dec 16th, 2022 at 11:33pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:41pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 5:22pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 5:00pm:
Do you think repeating FDs stupidity makes you sound clever?
People have always been restricted in where they can go dopey.

That's true, but we do need to move forward into a better world, where those sorts of restrictions are eliminated.

Thomas Paine: The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.

I'm amazed to be on Fraud-Diver's side in this instance - politics makes strange bedfellows.   

Easy for you to say we should move forward.  You didn't have everything stolen.

Frodo you used to say the exact same thing on Yahoo about your people the Aboriginals.

Even back then you couldn't grasp the fact that EVERY other country on the planet which has been conquered HAS MOVED FORWARD.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #407 - Dec 16th, 2022 at 11:39pm

freediver wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 9:32pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 9:14pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 8:11am:
mothra wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 8:03am:
freediver wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 7:59am:
mothra wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 7:42am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 15th, 2022 at 7:40am:
Freediver would this work? 👇

I choose to identify as an Aboriginal. Now step aside and let me walk wherever/whenever I feel like it.

Whilst Fleadriver would probably be titillated by your inanity, all you're really doing is showing quite astonishing ignorance.

That and a significant amount of bootlicking.

Fortunately for you, Fleadriver likes that.

Mothra are you in favour of excluding people from national parks on the basis of gender and race?

Who is the real racist?

As i have patiently tried to explain to you on several occasions, this is a disingenuous question. It is designed entirely to provide you the only answer you want.

I'm not playing.

By the way, does the way Larry crawls up you arse give you a semi?

Oh look, the alleged rape victim throwing around sexual euphemisms. Nice.

Asking you whether you support racist government policy is not a disingenuous question. It is about as straight as it gets, and your response is about as slippery as it gets.

At least racists like you have the sense to run and hide from the light of reason. I give it about two more posts before you disappear.

Has anyone told you that you're getting more and more pathetic on a weekly basis? If not let me remedy that!

Do you support racist, sexist government policy John?

Freediver has repeatedly asked Frodo the same question AND NOT ONCE has Frodo attempted to answer it.

Not once! 😂🤣😆

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #408 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:23am

John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 8:44pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 7:35pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 7:08pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:55pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:53pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:45pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:43pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:38pm:
John do you support racist, sexist government policy?

Fd do you...
Do you think just repeating yourself like a galah proves something fd? I mean something other than how dense you are?

It proves that you cannot give a straight answer.

You've been given several answers by various  people fd.  Just because it's not the answer you're looking for doesn't make it any less of an answer.

But you keep playing the galah .. who knows,  with enough practice you might even  match a real galahs iq one day.

Are you saying you cannot give a straight answer John? Because you think someone else might have? Why is that?

I'm saying you've been answered fd.

Why is  what? You're inability to accept answers that don't meet your criteria  ? Who knows, you may have been hit in the head too hard at some time or you might just be a bit simple through genetics.  I couldn't say for sure without more information.

So if someone answers me once, you can avoid giving a straight answer to a simple question for all eternity? That's kind of a feeble excuse don't you think John?

Do you support racist, sexist government policy?

Once? Cheesy Cheesy
I've given my answer,  mothras given  hers, others there's, but you just ignore them and keep repeating yourself like a moron

What was your answer?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #409 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:47am

freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:23am:

Fd do you...
Do you think just repeating yourself like a galah proves something fd? I mean something other than how dense you are?

You've been given several answers by various  people fd.  Just because it's not the answer you're looking for doesn't make it any less of an answer.

But you keep playing the galah .. who knows,  with enough practice you might even  match a real galahs iq one day.

Are you saying you cannot give a straight answer John? Because you think someone else might have? Why is that?

Why is  what? You're inability to accept answers that don't meet your criteria  ? Who knows, you may have been hit in the head too hard at some time or you might just be a bit simple through genetics.  I couldn't say for sure without more information.

So if someone answers me once, you can avoid giving a straight answer to a simple question for all eternity? That's kind of a feeble excuse don't you think John?

Once? Cheesy Cheesy
I've given my answer,  mothras given  hers, others there's, but you just ignore them and keep repeating yourself like a moron

What was your answer?

Go back and read the thread, I'm on my phone and navigating the forum is cumbersome.  I'll give you a hint because you seem to be struggling.  If you're looking for a yes or no answer you'll probably miss it again

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #410 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:50am

John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:47am:

Fd do you...

Once? Cheesy Cheesy

What was your answer?

Go back and read the thread, I'm on my phone and navigating the forum is cumbersome.  I'll give you a hint because you seem to be struggling.  If you're looking for a yes or no answer you'll probably miss it again

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we weave a web of lies.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Where is Mothra?
Reply #411 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 7:09am

Where is Mothra?

She has charges to answer:

(1) attempting to make everyone feel sorry for her.

(2) abusing people who don't feel sorry for her.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
The Question Frodo Can't Answer!
Reply #412 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 9:39am

I choose to identify as an Aboriginal. Now step aside and let me walk wherever/whenever I feel like it.

Whilst Fleadriver would probably be titillated by your inanity, all you're really doing is showing quite astonishing ignorance.

Mothra are you in favour of excluding people from national parks on the basis of gender and race?

Who is the real racist?

As i have patiently tried to explain to you on several occasions, this is a disingenuous question. It is designed entirely to provide you the only answer you want.

I'm not playing.

Asking you whether you support racist government policy is not a disingenuous question. It is about as straight as it gets, and your response is about as slippery as it gets.

At least racists like you have the sense to run and hide from the light of reason. I give it about two more posts before you disappear.

Has anyone told you that you're getting more and more pathetic on a weekly basis? If not let me remedy that!

Freediver has repeatedly asked Frodo the same question AND NOT ONCE has Frodo attempted to answer it.

Not once! 😂🤣😆

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #413 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 9:44am

freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:50am:

Fd do you...

Once? Cheesy Cheesy

What was your answer?

No lie. I answered your question clearly. It wasn't the answer you wanted but it was my answer. Just because you prefer to substitute gotcha word games for debate, that doesn't mean everyone has to play. Now why do you keep repeating yourself like an idiot?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: The Question Frodo Can't Answer!
Reply #414 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 9:51am

Who is the real racist?

I'm not playing.

Not once! 😂🤣😆

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #415 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 11:55am

There is no fucking
ing
Frodo here! So can you for fu
cks
sake STOP mentioning him you sad pathetic clown!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #416 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:19pm

How do you know that Monk?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #417 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:20pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 9:44am:
freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:50am:

Fd do you...

Once? Cheesy Cheesy

What was your answer?

No lie. I answered your question clearly. It wasn't the answer you wanted but it was my answer.

Sure John. But what was it? Are you afraid it will be a completely different answer if you say it again?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #418 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:28pm

freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:19pm:

By using my brain, something most people have forgotten how to do. Read Larry’s bullshit about “Frodo” and recall how bloody long ago it was that the Yahoo forums closed. “Frodo” would be dead by now! That beyond you to work out, FD? Besides that there is the other reason I gave ^^^^

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #419 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:31pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:28pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:19pm:

By using my brain, something most people have forgotten how to do. Read Larry’s bullshit about “Frodo” and recall how bloody long ago it was that the Yahoo forums closed. “Frodo” would be dead by now! That beyond you to work out, FD? Besides that there is the other reason I gave ^^^^

That's some curious logic there Monk. How long do you think frodos live for?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53
Send Topic Print