Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53
Send Topic Print
Racism Warning (Read 42813 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: Racism Warning
Reply #420 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:33pm

Drug using, petrol sniffing Abos who don’t pay child support?

Five years?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #421 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:48pm

You'll get in trouble with Mothra and Phil if you talk like that. They might have run away for now, but they will be back in a few weeks.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #422 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:56pm

You think petrol sniffing, drug use and not paying child support is life enhancing?

I did not say ALL “Abos” sniff petrol etc so I rather think I will be fine.

Be even nicer if my MRB had the title/icon I have been asking for for 2 yeara (well, two years less all the enormous amount of time I was banned last year! Do you know, FD, what all those bans were for? Because we sure couldn’t work out a reason!

Do you think long arbitrary bans are the way to grow a discussion board, FD?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #423 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:58pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 8:49pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 7:35pm:
As for what you refer to as "your culture", are you referring to an extinct  hunter-gatherer economy with its associated culture?

I'm saying whatever part of their culture they're trying to cling to. I don't particularly recall anyone citing a desire to back to hunter/gatherers but I could be wrong

Understood.

Unfortunately, there is a tendency to cling to culture, without recognizing the parts of culture which are no longer extant  - like the h-g economy; or no longer desirable, like bans on access to Mt. Warning. 

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Where is Mothra?
Reply #424 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 2:15pm

Where is Mothra?

She has charges to answer:

(1) attempting to make everyone feel sorry for her.

(2) abusing people who don't feel sorry for her.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #425 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 2:17pm

Did she fly like a Moth too close to the FD flame?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #426 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 4:07pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 2:17pm:
Did she fly like a Moth too close to the FD flame?

maybe?  - I doubt it.

I checked at Monk's place - she's not there either.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #427 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:25pm

freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 9:44am:
freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:50am:
John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:47am:
freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:23am:
John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 8:44pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 7:35pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 7:08pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:55pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:53pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:45pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:43pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 6:38pm:
John do you support racist, sexist government policy?

Fd do you...
Do you think just repeating yourself like a galah proves something fd? I mean something other than how dense you are?

It proves that you cannot give a straight answer.

John do you support racist, sexist government policy?

You've been given several answers by various  people fd.  Just because it's not the answer you're looking for doesn't make it any less of an answer.

But you keep playing the galah .. who knows,  with enough practice you might even  match a real galahs iq one day.

Are you saying you cannot give a straight answer John? Because you think someone else might have? Why is that?

I'm saying you've been answered fd.

Why is  what? You're inability to accept answers that don't meet your criteria  ? Who knows, you may have been hit in the head too hard at some time or you might just be a bit simple through genetics.  I couldn't say for sure without more information.

So if someone answers me once, you can avoid giving a straight answer to a simple question for all eternity? That's kind of a feeble excuse don't you think John?

Do you support racist, sexist government policy?

Once? Cheesy Cheesy
I've given my answer,  mothras given  hers, others there's, but you just ignore them and keep repeating yourself like a moron

What was your answer?

Go back and read the thread, I'm on my phone and navigating the forum is cumbersome.  I'll give you a hint because you seem to be struggling.  If you're looking for a yes or no answer you'll probably miss it again

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we weave a web of lies.

No lie. I answered your question clearly. It wasn't the answer you wanted but it was my answer.

Sure John. But what was it? Are you afraid it will be a completely different answer if you say it again?

Go back and read my answers if you want to know,  alternatively you can continue your galah act, either way is fine with me.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #428 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:28pm

freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:48pm:
You'll get in trouble with Mothra and Phil if you talk like that. They might have run away for now, but they will be back in a few weeks.

Whereas you'll likely promote him to gmod ifhekeepsitup, right fd? Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #429 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:39pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:58pm:
As for what you refer to as "your culture", are you referring to an extinct  hunter-gatherer economy with its associated culture?

I'm saying whatever part of their culture they're trying to cling to. I don't particularly recall anyone citing a desire to back to hunter/gatherers but I could be wrong

Understood.

Unfortunately, there is a tendency to cling to culture

They have to see for themselves what is and isn't any longer relevant.  Otherwise it's just someone else putting restrictions on their culture

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #430 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:48pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:39pm:

Understood.

They have to see for themselves what is and isn't any longer relevant.  Otherwise it's just someone else putting restrictions on their culture

Well, considering they have been for all intents and purposes totally unchanged for thousands of years, the need for change will not come from the Stone Age perspective which had kept them in aspic for so long.
Change will come only if they stop being, seeing as Stone Age people.

But how do you leave behind a culture that has held you back for so long without implicitly admitting that you WERE held back by your culture for so long?  A tough conundrum to navigate for every primitive people. Not surprisingly, all primitives from the Americas, Africa to the South Pacific wrestle with it.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #431 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:49pm

Frank wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:48pm:

Understood.

Well, considering they have been for all intents and purposes totally unchanged for thousands of years, the need for change will not come from the Stone Age perspective which had kept them in aspic for so long.
Change will come only if they stop being, seeing as Stone Age people.

But how do you leave behind a culture that has held you back for so long without implicitly admitting that you WERE held back by your culture for so long?  A tough conundrum to navigate for every primitive people. Not surprisingly, all primitives from the Americas, Africa to the South Pacific wrestle with it.

Shut up stupid. 

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #432 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:54pm

Understood.

Well, this is where "truth-telling" on both sides comes in. Should ancient custom, which is restrictive to others not part of what remains of that ancient culture, persevere for the sake of culture?

I wonder if the offer of clean housing and a Job Guarantee (promoted by Pearson) would entice them away from the "sanctity" of Mt. Warning....

(probably not, throughout the ages men have preferred to die for religion than live for ....life).

« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2022 at 6:00pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #433 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 7:01pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:54pm:

Understood.

Well, this is where "truth-telling" on both sides comes in. Should ancient custom, which is restrictive to others not part of what remains of that ancient culture, persevere for the sake of culture?

I wonder if the offer of clean housing and a Job Guarantee (promoted by Pearson) would entice them away from the "sanctity" of Mt. Warning....

(probably not, throughout the ages men have preferred to die for religion than live for ....life).

They don't actually live on Mt Warning. They live on the gold coast.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #434 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 7:04pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:54pm:

Understood.

As a non aboriginal you can't tell them anything,  truthful or otherwise.  They have to experience it for themselves

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53
Send Topic Print