Racism Warning (Read 42812 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Racism Warning
Reply #435 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 8:28pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 2:17pm:
Did she fly like a Moth too close to the FD flame?

Nahhh. Her broomstick 🧹 unfortunately had a Sat Nav issue. The witch is still lost.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #436 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 8:33pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:49pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:48pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:39pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 12:58pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 8:49pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 16th, 2022 at 7:35pm:
As for what you refer to as "your culture", are you referring to an extinct  hunter-gatherer economy with its associated culture?

I'm saying whatever part of their culture they're trying to cling to. I don't particularly recall anyone citing a desire to back to hunter/gatherers but I could be wrong

Understood.

Unfortunately, there is a tendency to cling to culture

They have to see for themselves what is and isn't any longer relevant.  Otherwise it's just someone else putting restrictions on their culture

Well, considering they have been for all intents and purposes totally unchanged for thousands of years, the need for change will not come from the Stone Age perspective which had kept them in aspic for so long.
Change will come only if they stop being, seeing as Stone Age people.

But how do you leave behind a culture that has held you back for so long without implicitly admitting that you WERE held back by your culture for so long?  A tough conundrum to navigate for every primitive people. Not surprisingly, all primitives from the Americas, Africa to the South Pacific wrestle with it.

Shut up stupid. 

Frank....as Frodo Smith is an Aboriginal...he's taken your post personally.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #437 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 8:53pm

This sh
it
has gone on long enough ffs! Larry is obsessed by what he thinks he knows which is rubbish from Yahoo over a bloody decade ago.

Larry has a mind addled by too many drugs, too much time on the computer. Time that what passes for the management here put a stop to it!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #438 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 8:56pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 8:53pm:
This sh
it
has gone on long enough ffs! Larry is obsessed by what he thinks he knows which is rubbish from Yahoo over a bloody decade ago.

Larry has a mind addled by too many drugs, too much time on the computer. Time that what passes for the management here put a stop to it!

With Xmas a week away her clients are to busy to visit her corner so she has plenty of time to waste

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #439 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 9:02pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 8:33pm:

Hi Lisa,
I don't think Mimo is an Abbo -
he's a little Italian guy.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #440 - Dec 17th, 2022 at 9:09pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 8:56pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 8:53pm:
This sh
it

With Xmas a week away her clients are to busy to visit her corner so she has plenty of time to waste

Just tired of reading the sewage from Larry’s drugfu
cked
brain.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #441 - Dec 18th, 2022 at 8:21am

Oi Mad Moron Monk

Log off
Change your colostomy bag
Get some sleep
You've been up all bloody night posting utter shyte to yourself.  No one gives a cr@p about your delusional off topic rants.

Oh and P1$$ off!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #442 - Dec 18th, 2022 at 8:22am

John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:49pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:48pm:
As for what you refer to as "your culture", are you referring to an extinct  hunter-gatherer economy with its associated culture?

I'm saying whatever part of their culture they're trying to cling to. I don't particularly recall anyone citing a desire to back to hunter/gatherers but I could be wrong

Understood.

They have to see for themselves what is and isn't any longer relevant.  Otherwise it's just someone else putting restrictions on their culture

Well, considering they have been for all intents and purposes totally unchanged for thousands of years, the need for change will not come from the Stone Age perspective which had kept them in aspic for so long.
Change will come only if they stop being, seeing as Stone Age people.

But how do you leave behind a culture that has held you back for so long without implicitly admitting that you WERE held back by your culture for so long?  A tough conundrum to navigate for every primitive people. Not surprisingly, all primitives from the Americas, Africa to the South Pacific wrestle with it.

Shut up stupid. 

That's why he's so personally triggered.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #443 - Dec 18th, 2022 at 11:45am

John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 7:04pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 5:54pm:

Understood.

Well, this is where "truth-telling" on both sides comes in. Should ancient custom, which is restrictive to others not part of what remains of that ancient culture, persevere for the sake of culture?

I wonder if the offer of clean housing and a Job Guarantee (promoted by Pearson) would entice them away from the "sanctity" of Mt. Warning....

(probably not, throughout the ages men have preferred to die for religion than live for ....life).

As a non aboriginal you can't tell them anything,  truthful or otherwise.  They have to experience it for themselves

But as Aborigines, they can tell non-Aborigines what they should do for them. It's called the Voice,  innit?

Good one, Thick-as.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #444 - Dec 18th, 2022 at 1:08pm

freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 7:01pm:

Understood.

Well, this is where "truth-telling" on both sides comes in. Should ancient custom, which is restrictive to others not part of what remains of that ancient culture, persevere for the sake of culture?

I wonder if the offer of clean housing and a Job Guarantee (promoted by Pearson) would entice them away from the "sanctity" of Mt. Warning....

(probably not, throughout the ages men have preferred to die for religion than live for ....life).

They don't actually live on Mt Warning. They live on the gold coast.

(sigh...)

Irrelevant comment.

The "sanctity" of Mt. Warning is merely one of innumerable  aboriginal cultural beliefs...some of which beliefs which I would like to entice "them" away from (including "those"  who live on the gold coast, dummy), for the sake of Oz white and aboriginal solidarity, and closing the gap. 

Understand now?   

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #445 - Dec 18th, 2022 at 2:25pm

Everyone loves a bucket of money. I expect that is the real agenda.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #446 - Dec 18th, 2022 at 3:41pm

freediver wrote on Dec 18th, 2022 at 2:25pm:
Everyone loves a bucket of money. I expect that is the real agenda.

Well, everyone does love (or would like to achieve)  clean housing and good food...and a job by means of which the individual can pay for them.

The problem is you are hoodwinked by central bankers' private sector orthodoxy re money creation, which enforces eternal "austerity" onto the public sector.

You can educate yourself via the MMT thread...oh, I forgot, you fraudulently diverted the discussion from MMT to "privatization"....'FTW', ie you are a fraud by your own mouth.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #447 - Dec 18th, 2022 at 4:06pm

Just a FYI, not everyone actually wants to work for a living.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #448 - Dec 18th, 2022 at 4:31pm

Frank wrote on Dec 18th, 2022 at 11:45am:
John Smith wrote on Dec 17th, 2022 at 7:04pm:

Understood.

As a non aboriginal you can't tell them anything,  truthful or otherwise.  They have to experience it for themselves

But as Aborigines, they can tell non-Aborigines what they should do for them. It's called the Voice,  innit?

Good one, Thick-as. 

The Voice isn't about telling non aborigines what to do you moron.  Seriously,  for someone who claims to be highly educated you're a complete and utter moron.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #449 - Dec 18th, 2022 at 4:53pm

That's all Smith has got -
for years his main reply  is "you're a moron".

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53
Send Topic Print