Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Racism Warning
Reply #481 - Mar 7th, 2023 at 9:45pm

Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2023 at 8:25pm:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fqkyz3naEAAT4sS?.png

On 03.06.08 Eve Carson was kidnapped. Laurence Lovette and Demario Atwater forced their way into the 22-year-old's car and drove her to several ATM's to withdraw cash for them. Eve begged for her life and even asked the boys to pray with her.
but they decided to kill her because she had seen their faces. Laurence shot her four times with a handgun; when she survived this and was still moving and trying to defend herself, Demario shot her in the face with a 12-gauge shotgun.

Intergenerational post colonial trauma. Has to be. Couldn't POSSIBLY be anything else.

Gas chamber most likely....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #482 - Mar 7th, 2023 at 9:48pm

HERE, mothra - good girl - take that bone between your teeth..... bring back that definition.... here....

racism - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group,

Don't say a single word about colour........ especially white and black.... the sallows can just coast along...... move along, children....

RACISM!  Anyone can have it for free!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #483 - Mar 7th, 2023 at 10:57pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 7th, 2023 at 8:31pm:
the left treat them like simpletons
the racism of low expectations

Yes, but you must admit, they're ever so nasty to our harmless photographers. They're just trying to mind their own business, no?

I mean, what is it with these savages? Why do they have to use such awful language?

Children might be watching.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #484 - Mar 7th, 2023 at 10:58pm

freediver wrote on Mar 7th, 2023 at 7:01pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 7th, 2023 at 8:05am:
I thought this thread may have been a disclaimer from the forum owner as to the usual content of his new 'Aboriginal Affairs" board but alas, it's just him redefining racism for his masses. As he usually does.

Carry on folks.

Would you like to offer your definition of racism Mothra? Or is this your cue to run away?

Good point, FD. Mother always runs away when we ask questions.

Why do you think that is?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #485 - Mar 8th, 2023 at 1:46am

Karnal wrote on Mar 7th, 2023 at 10:58pm:
I thought this thread may have been a disclaimer from the forum owner as to the usual content of his new 'Aboriginal Affairs" board but alas, it's just him redefining racism for his masses. As he usually does.

Carry on folks.

Would you like to offer your definition of racism Mothra? Or is this your cue to run away?

a.  she is frightened the ooga booga man will get her
b.  she doesn't have a leg to stand on
c.  when bluster doesn't work, she hides
d.  she will never take on a fight with a superior man knowing she cannot win

Lock in........ e. Eddie - all of the above.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #486 - Mar 8th, 2023 at 8:51am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 8th, 2023 at 1:46am:

Carry on folks.

FD?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #487 - Mar 8th, 2023 at 10:37am

Carry on folks.

That's all you've got - calling racism/racist to anyone whose views about the "Voice" & Aboriginal issues is contrary to yours. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #488 - Mar 8th, 2023 at 10:40am

Gnads wrote on Mar 8th, 2023 at 10:37am:

Carry on folks.

That's all you've got - calling racism/racist to anyone whose views about the "Voice" & Aboriginal issues is contrary to yours. Roll Eyes

Some of those contrary views are shared by well known Aboriginals. In Methra’s Manic Mong Mind - that would make those Aboriginals racist too  Cheesy Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #489 - Mar 8th, 2023 at 11:00am

Karnal wrote on Mar 8th, 2023 at 8:51am:

Carry on folks.

FD?

FMD?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #490 - Mar 8th, 2023 at 11:23am

Q.  What's the best way to defeat a mothra?

A.  Post the facts and wait for a valid response.  You are advised to buy popcorn and beer..... take it easy while waiting....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #491 - Mar 8th, 2023 at 1:04pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 5:14pm:
Karnal wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 4:56pm:
Gordon wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 4:37pm:
Karnal wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 2:52pm:
Gordon wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 2:35pm:
Karnal wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 2:31pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 2:03pm:
Karnal wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 12:35pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 12:22pm:
FleaDriver is one of the most bigoted and extreme racists on Ozpolitic.

His purported concern about racism is a sham.

Now now, Laught, FD is also concerned about stoking the fires of sexism.

Here's the Daily Mail's article.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9264447/Mount-Warning-walking-track-clo...

Karnal thinks it is sexist to allow women to dress like this. They should be climbing in a burqa instead.

Karnal thinks it's a cunning way to get clicks and sell ads.

You know, like those Google ads I keep getting for hijabs, burqinis and Muslim dating sites whenever I come here.

Another way is to incite racism.

What do you think?

The other day I bought a kids wetsuit online, then opened Ozpol and the ads were for kids wetsuits.

Obviously you were trawling the internet for Muslim men before you logged on here. Yuck

They're not hommersexual Muslim dating sites, dear.

FD's trying to sell me a membership database of over 7.5 million members with the promise of introducing you to single Muslim men and women across the world.

https://www.muslima.com/en/landing/paid?ef_id=CjwKCAjwsNiIBhBdEiwAJK4khnt-6gq2rw...

You might want to see if your Persian princess has an account.

Not racist. Tell them FD sent you.

Obviously they're straight, but the thrill for you is the crying game reveal.

Obviously. Islam's not too fond of hommers, dear. 

But I'm curious. Why do you incite racial hate here, Gordon?

Is it the bloodied, high-pitched frenzy of Matty's barking? Is it the old boy's pained, ever-so-offended moans? Is it Yadda's self-righteous indignation and Bible quotes?

FD does it for the clicks. What's in it for you?

Spread hate? 99% of the time I just post articles from racist sources like your ABC and don't editorialise.

I know. You posted your drunken Boong video only yesterday.

Warning: OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.

So unfair, no?

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #492 - Mar 8th, 2023 at 2:54pm

Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2023 at 6:51pm:
. These Abos live exactly as they have for 40 thousand years.

Yes that is a problem.

But can we learn from this re the viciousness of modern neoclassical economic orthodoxy based on conflict as the resolution for unlimited wants in the face of (engineered) scarcity of resources?

Egalitarian sanctioning.

Anthropological reports of hunter-gatherer groups who live an ‘immediate return’ way of life – meaning that they consume their food almost straight away, without storing surpluses – have typically shown them to be extremely egalitarian and democratic. In the words of the anthropologist Bruce Knauft, such groups are characterised by ‘extreme political and sexual egalitarianism’ (1991, p.391). They have well developed processes of maintaining social harmony, including measures to ensure that unsuitable individuals do not attain power. Any person who shows signs of a desire for power and wealth is usually barred from consideration as a leader. In the words of the anthropologist Christopher Boehm (1999), contemporary hunter-gatherer groups ‘apply techniques of social control in suppressing both dominant leadership and undue competitiveness’ (p.64). If a dominant male tries to take control of the group, the group practise what Boehm calls ‘egalitarian sanctioning’. They gang up against the domineering person, ostracise them or desert them. As Boehm has noted, ‘This egalitarian approach seems to be universal for foragers who live in small bands that remain nomadic’ (1999, p.69).

https://www.bps.org.uk/psychologist/problem-pathocracy

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #493 - Mar 8th, 2023 at 6:22pm

Karnal wrote on Mar 8th, 2023 at 8:51am:

Carry on folks.

FD?

Grappler wins the car.

thegreatdivide wrote on Mar 8th, 2023 at 2:54pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2023 at 6:51pm:
. These Abos live exactly as they have for 40 thousand years.

Yes that is a problem.

But can we learn from this re the viciousness of modern neoclassical economic orthodoxy based on conflict as the resolution for unlimited wants in the face of (engineered) scarcity of resources?

Egalitarian sanctioning.

Anthropological reports of hunter-gatherer groups who live an ‘immediate return’ way of life – meaning that they consume their food almost straight away, without storing surpluses – have typically shown them to be extremely egalitarian and democratic. In the words of the anthropologist Bruce Knauft, such groups are characterised by ‘extreme political and sexual egalitarianism’ (1991, p.391). They have well developed processes of maintaining social harmony, including measures to ensure that unsuitable individuals do not attain power. Any person who shows signs of a desire for power and wealth is usually barred from consideration as a leader. In the words of the anthropologist Christopher Boehm (1999), contemporary hunter-gatherer groups ‘apply techniques of social control in suppressing both dominant leadership and undue competitiveness’ (p.64). If a dominant male tries to take control of the group, the group practise what Boehm calls ‘egalitarian sanctioning’. They gang up against the domineering person, ostracise them or desert them. As Boehm has noted, ‘This egalitarian approach seems to be universal for foragers who live in small bands that remain nomadic’ (1999, p.69).

https://www.bps.org.uk/psychologist/problem-pathocracy

Were the aborigines generous with who they allowed to have sex with their wives?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #494 - Mar 8th, 2023 at 6:45pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 7th, 2023 at 8:31pm:
the left treat them like simpletons
the racism of low expectations

Sounds just like Mothra, Peccar, Smithy et al.

No doubt they would call the black American on this clip an Uncle Tom ....

the same as they do to Jacinta Price & Warren Mundine here.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53
Send Topic Print