Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Race and Gender
Reply #18 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 6:42am

Frank wrote on Nov 3rd, 2021 at 5:23pm:
America's future has arrived at Hooters

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDPLVufWEAQ6zID?.jpg

Unseen that!

That picture is how america is planning to combat obesity.

You go to Hooters and throw up your meal.....simples

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 28th, 2022 at 10:13am

CIA Replaces Waterboarding With 12-Hour Lectures On Intersectional Feminism

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to anonymous sources, the CIA has replaced enhanced interrogation techniques such as waterboarding with something even more torturous and effective: 12-hour academic lectures on intersectional feminism.

"Waterboarding has been shown to be very effective," said the anonymous source. "But that's been replaced now. Now we just pop in a tape of Robin DiAngelo, Stacey Abrams, or Joy Behar. Sometimes we'll really ramp things up and make them watch Coca-Cola's diversity training on a 12-hour loop."

Terror suspects will be subjected to lengthy lectures about cis-male privilege, heteronormative patriarchy, and microaggressive mansplaining. Sources say these lectures are 1,282% more effective than regular old waterboarding.

Critics have criticized the new interrogation method, saying that such cruel torture should be limited only to American universities.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Feb 28th, 2022 at 10:43am

Frank wrote on Feb 28th, 2022 at 10:13am:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to anonymous sources, the CIA has replaced enhanced interrogation techniques such as waterboarding with something even more torturous and effective: 12-hour academic lectures on intersectional feminism.

"Waterboarding has been shown to be very effective," said the anonymous source. "But that's been replaced now. Now we just pop in a tape of Robin DiAngelo, Stacey Abrams, or Joy Behar. Sometimes we'll really ramp things up and make them watch Coca-Cola's diversity training on a 12-hour loop."

Terror suspects will be subjected to lengthy lectures about cis-male privilege, heteronormative patriarchy, and microaggressive mansplaining. Sources say these lectures are 1,282% more effective than regular old waterboarding.

Critics have criticized the new interrogation method, saying that such cruel torture should be limited only to American universities.

Grin Grin The C.I.A is Gay (too long hidden behind closed door closets)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #21 - Feb 28th, 2022 at 1:43pm

Race AND Gender?

European Woman 😎

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #22 - Mar 2nd, 2022 at 6:27pm

Frank wrote on Feb 28th, 2022 at 10:13am:

The Horror!  The Horror!!  This will end up in Den Hague!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 27th, 2022 at 6:52am

In Scotland, reality is stranger than (bad) fiction.

You couldn't have made this up even 10 years ago: the CEO of the Edinburgh Rape Crisis Centre - – a role advertised as reserved for a woman only candidate -  is a bloke who wants you to treat her as a lady.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7133029/trans-mridul-wadhwa-...

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #24 - Mar 27th, 2022 at 9:27am

Neferti wrote on Sep 12th, 2021 at 6:01pm:
Brian wears socks with his sandals!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/18/80/69/34/hiking10.jpg

If you soak them in insecticide it helps keep the leeches off.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 26th, 2022 at 3:33pm

In Shakespeare’s time an excuse for bad behavior might be astrological: we lie or cheat or pander not because of our own weaknesses but because of an external celestial influence beyond our control. The worm of our infirmity is not in us but elsewhere, hence we are not truly, not fully, guilty of our sins. Indeed, with a little ingenuity, we can argue that our bad behavior, being instigated by something outside ourselves, makes us victims, hence deserving of pity and even, indeed, celebration.

Today, of course, we don’t find excuses for depravity in the stars but in our upbringing, our bank account, our sex, our skin color. I am habitually late for work, but it is because I grew up poor. I take drugs, but it is because I am oppressed. I burned down a police station/shot a cop/looted a store, but it was because of “systemic racism.” Or maybe it is because of “the patriarchy.” Or “heteronormativity.” Or “transphobia.”

The disease is deep. Just how deep is on view in some of Dr. Khilanani’s more piquant observations. To wit:

"This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil.

White people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race. . . . We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. . . . They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just like sort of not a good idea.

And here, at about seven minutes into the presentation, is the pièce de résistance:“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a [expletive] favor.”

Khilanani is more a symptom than a cause of the disease. She embodies, to be sure, an ugly and repellent expression of the sickness that is ravaging our elite institutions. But the cause is in the spirit that would not only allow but actually celebrate such disgusting performances as “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind.” Remember, this was not at some wacko fringe grotto but at Yale University, operating in this instance as an agent for the State of Connecticut.
Dr. Aruna Khilanani is at the Yale School of Medicine’s Child Study Center.

https://newcriterion.com/issues/2022/5/pigment-problems

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 13th, 2022 at 11:38am

The legacy of slavery,  white supremacy, generational trauma and undernourishment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Antman0528/status/1524166636034473984

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 3rd, 2022 at 11:19am

Black man beats white man to death for "“wicked sexual ruse”, ie for posing as a woman.

Black man aquitted. Systemic racism, obviously.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-tech-football-player-acquitted-murder-beatin...

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 3rd, 2022 at 11:23am

Frank wrote on Jun 3rd, 2022 at 11:19am:
Black man beats white man to death for "“wicked sexual ruse”, ie for posing as a woman.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-tech-football-player-acquitted-murder-beatin...

Apparently transphobia beats racism.  I am not shocked

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 3rd, 2022 at 1:48pm

Frank wrote on Jun 3rd, 2022 at 11:19am:

The randy black guy didn't have his antenna extended

Who can't tell the difference between a real female and a bloke pretending to be a female?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print