Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Lidiot Strikes Again! (Read 3786 times)
Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Lidiot Strikes Again!
Aug 27th, 2021 at 8:30pm

Serial attention seeker and wannabe Aborignal Lidia Thorpe is complaining about the ADF being used to vaccinate aboriginals.  You would think she would be grateful for ADF help for 'her people' but like the moron she is she simply uses this as another excuse to attack the system that she sponges off.  Roll Eyes

https://nit.com.au/nsw-warning-you-cant-police-your-way-out-of-a-pandemic/

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Lidiot Strikes Again!
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2021 at 7:05am

Belgarion wrote on Aug 27th, 2021 at 8:30pm:
Serial attention seeker and wannabe Aborignal Lidia Thorpe is complaining about the ADF being used to vaccinate aboriginals.  You would think she would be grateful for ADF help for 'her people' but like the moron she is she simply uses this as another excuse to attack the system that we sponge off.  Roll Eyes

Fixed.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #2 - Aug 28th, 2021 at 1:03pm

Belgarion wrote on Aug 27th, 2021 at 8:30pm:
Serial attention seeker and wannabe Aborignal Lidia Thorpe is complaining about the ADF being used to vaccinate aboriginals.  You would think she would be grateful for ADF help for 'her people' but like the moron she is she simply uses this as another excuse to attack the system that she sponges off.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
wannabe Aborignal

Is this becoming a trend ?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2022 at 1:10pm

Greens Senator Lidia Thorpe has branded the Queen as a “coloniser” while reciting the oath of allegiance mandatory for all parliamentarians.  When called to do the oath, Senator Thorpe stood and walked to the front of the chamber with her fist raised, which she kept up while reading the oath.

“I sovereign, Lidia Thorpe, do solemnly and sincerely swear that I will be faithful and I bear true allegiance to the colonising Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II,” she said.

Senator Thorpe was met with yells and outcry from the chamber, and Senate President Sue Lines reminded her she was required to recite the oath “as printed on the card”, which she did on the second reading before signing.

What a ratbag.

Fellow Indigenous Senator Jacinta Price in June dismissed Senator Thorpe’s comments as “childish” and “divisive” and said she needed to recognise her privilege.

Ouch!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2022 at 10:12am

Aborigines like her do not want reconciliation and walking together - they want confrontation, antagonism, hostility.

Greens senator Lidia Thorpe will snub the Queen’s memorial in Canberra on Thursday, breaking ranks with party leader Adam Bandt, who is attending the event.

With all federal MPs and senators invited to Parliament House, Senator Thorpe will instead be in Melbourne attending an Indigenous healing ceremony followed by an “abolish the monarchy” protest march.

They are doing their utmost  for the defeat of the Voice. Would you want a Voice with people like Lividia on it??

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print