Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The current sewer Admin is a doxxer. (Read 2463 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: The current sewer Admin is a doxxer.
Reply #75 - Oct 9th, 2021 at 7:25pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 7:19pm:
Setanta wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 7:07pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 7:02pm:
Setanta wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 6:47pm:
Re topic: So is the current Cats & Critters MRB mod and the admin on another polanimal site. It's entertaining watching those in glass houses throw stones.

Let's deal with Blooby ey....you have had your say on Monk.  Old news. 

How come you are so silent on doxxing Bobby, Mr Integrity?

Is that how it works? When it's time to pick on Monk for being a doxxer are you going to join in the spectacle as you have over the last few pages?

I haven't seen anything from Bobby that doxxes anyone. I have seen your assertions but that is besides the point. Why not kill two birds with one stone throwing and stone them side by side?

I am not into killing anyone.

You must be blind not to see the clear proof that Blooby is a doxxer, but I guess that suits your prejudice against me, Monk, Smith, Mothra etc etc., and for dickheads like Blubby and Jones about whom you remain silent.

Let's see how you go when I expose your mate, Black Orchid.  You know, she with whom you shared not only private Member details, but also information about bans here at OzPol, which she then posted at the sewer, information GMod refused to share with me when I asked on behalf of a banned Member.

Yer a mighty fine judge of character, Mr Integrity.  You shared confidential OzPol information with her which she then posted at large at the sewer, to feather her own self importance.

An XXX is proof? No, I've seen no proof. On the other hand Monk is a self confessed doxxer and you're here holding hands with him, bouncing off each other like you're in a bouncey castle at a 5yo birthday party. You chose to partner with a self confessed doxxer to throw stones at Bobby?

IP Logged

Seal

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Oct 9th, 2021 at 7:27pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 5:49pm:
The tiny gay turd has been online the whole day. He has doubtless read what I posted in Grub’s Haven aka Tavern but has not seen fit to apologise for his false slur of me mixing booze and pain pills.

That a grub like AiA makes false accusations like that is natural, decency is not something grubs have. Bobo pretends to be better but repeated the false slur and did not retract it or apologise for it.

Bit weird eh? The poofter always asking for apologies not making one when it is due. Not weird or surprising to me. You need a backbone to be able to apologise manfully.

I like your profile pic, so very cute.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #77 - Oct 9th, 2021 at 7:36pm

Seal wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 7:27pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 5:49pm:
The tiny gay turd has been online the whole day. He has doubtless read what I posted in Grub’s Haven aka Tavern but has not seen fit to apologise for his false slur of me mixing booze and pain pills.

That a grub like AiA makes false accusations like that is natural, decency is not something grubs have. Bobo pretends to be better but repeated the false slur and did not retract it or apologise for it.

Bit weird eh? The poofter always asking for apologies not making one when it is due. Not weird or surprising to me. You need a backbone to be able to apologise manfully.

I like your profile pic, so very cute.

He might like you licking his furry cheeks.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Oct 9th, 2021 at 8:06pm

I haven't seen anything from Bobby that doxxes anyone. I have seen your assertions but that is besides the point.

you sure about that choo choo? Roll Eyes

Bobby. wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 12:48pm:
The name was only ever shown here at Ozpolitic.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Oct 9th, 2021 at 8:07pm

Re topic: So is the current Cats & Critters MRB mod and the admin on another polanimal site. It's entertaining watching those in glass houses throw stones.

good job at deflection there choo choo ... we can't have goober be held to account for his actions now can we. Keep up the good work

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jim Lahey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Lisa's Merc
Reply #80 - Oct 9th, 2021 at 9:00pm

Bobby...what would master blight say?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Oct 9th, 2021 at 9:04pm

Jim Lahey wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 9:00pm:

he'd tell goober he had to buy one of his pyramids to seek forgiveness

and  goober would do it too Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #82 - Oct 9th, 2021 at 9:28pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 8:07pm:

good job at deflection there choo choo ... we can't have goober be held to account for his actions now can we. Keep up the good work

Yup, deflect deflect deflect to something that happened 11 years ago on another website. Beats actually doing something about current doxxing.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #83 - Oct 10th, 2021 at 8:53am

Setanta wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 7:25pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 7:19pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 7:02pm:

Let's deal with Blooby ey....you have had your say on Monk.  Old news. 

How come you are so silent on doxxing Bobby, Mr Integrity?

Is that how it works? When it's time to pick on Monk for being a doxxer are you going to join in the spectacle as you have over the last few pages?

I haven't seen anything from Bobby that doxxes anyone. I have seen your assertions but that is besides the point. Why not kill two birds with one stone throwing and stone them side by side?

I am not into killing anyone.

You must be blind not to see the clear proof that Blooby is a doxxer, but I guess that suits your prejudice against me, Monk, Smith, Mothra etc etc., and for dickheads like Blubby and Jones about whom you remain silent.

Let's see how you go when I expose your mate, Black Orchid.  You know, she with whom you shared not only private Member details, but also information about bans here at OzPol, which she then posted at the sewer, information GMod refused to share with me when I asked on behalf of a banned Member.

Yer a mighty fine judge of character, Mr Integrity.  You shared confidential OzPol information with her which she then posted at large at the sewer, to feather her own self importance.

An XXX is proof? No, I've seen no proof. On the other hand Monk is a self confessed doxxer and you're here holding hands with him, bouncing off each other like you're in a bouncey castle at a 5yo birthday party. You chose to partner with a self confessed doxxer to throw stones at Bobby?

Yes....the XXX is proof.  Ask Bobby and he will tell you himself that after I brought the name back to his attention and asked him to sort it out, he XXXX'd the name out.  Go on, ask your doxxing buddy.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2021 at 1:21pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #84 - Oct 10th, 2021 at 1:08pm

Jim Lahey wrote on Oct 9th, 2021 at 9:00pm:

He would say, forgive him for knows not that he sins, Namaste

Master Light

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print