Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Scott Morrison (Read 2667 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Scott Morrison
Reply #60 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 9:31am

The French are always upset in October - anniversaries of Agincourt and Trafalgar.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 12:22pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 3rd, 2021 at 10:44pm:
In the ordinary course of Contract Law it is usual for a termination to follow a Notice to Remedy Breach.

Usually, but not necessarily. And yet there have been no screams of abuse of process for Breach of Notice provisions.

So what you have is a half-arsed supposition where you do not know all the facts. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:09pm

lee wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 12:22pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 3rd, 2021 at 10:44pm:
In the ordinary course of Contract Law it is usual for a termination to follow a Notice to Remedy Breach.

Usually, but not necessarily. And yet there have been no screams of abuse of process for Breach of Notice provisions.

So what you have is a half-arsed supposition where you do not know all the facts. Roll Eyes

And of course, you know all the facts, ey lee?

I can only speak from what is known, proven, and that is....Morrison is a blatant liar, something you are yet to address properly, or at all.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:22pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:09pm:

No petal. I reckon I don't know half. But you are so certain. WinkAussie wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:09pm:
I can only speak from what is known, proven, and that is....Morrison is a blatant liar, something you are yet to address properly, or at all.

So you don't think Macron is a blatant liar? That's telling that is.

Macron is a liar, Turnbull is a liar and Scomo is a liar. But you can tell the difference. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are a dill.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:33pm

lee wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:22pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:09pm:

No petal. I reckon I don't know half. But you are so certain. WinkAussie wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:09pm:

So you don't think Macron is a blatant liar? That's telling that is.

Macron is a liar, Turnbull is a liar and Scomo is a liar. But you can tell the difference. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are a dill.

So, you agree.  The OP establishes beyond shadow of doubt that Morrison is a liar?

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:37pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:33pm:
The OP establishes beyond shadow of doubt that Morrison is a liar?

nope. Did Macaroon really have a spear pointed at Scomos throat? Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 3:32pm

lee wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:37pm:

nope. Did Macaroon really have a spear pointed at Scomos throat? Grin Grin Grin Grin

You ain't worth communicating with.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 4:21pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 3:32pm:
lee wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 2:37pm:

You ain't worth communicating with.

So that was a lie then. Why should we believe any of it? Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 4:38pm

Bill Shorten:

"Mr Morrison was like a school kid during show & tell, but he had nothing to show and nothing to tell".

Lol   Grin

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 4:40pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 4:38pm:
Bill Shorten:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 4:54pm

lee wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 4:40pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 4:38pm:
Bill Shorten:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

He nailed it though:

"Mr Morrison was like a school kid during show & tell, but he had nothing to show and nothing to tell".

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 5:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 4:54pm:
He nailed it though:

Yeah they tell me he is pretty good at nailing women, men i haven't heard about. Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 5:44pm

lee wrote on Nov 3rd, 2021 at 7:55pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 3rd, 2021 at 6:38pm:
there is a HUGE difference between not authorizing approval to commence the next stage, and notifying them that the contract is cancelled.

And?

"Naval Group had been aware since late last year that a decision to start the next phase of work would be subject to further government consideration."

"Canberra signaled in June it was looking for a way out of the contract, signed in 2016 with French company DCNS (now known as Naval Group) to build 12 Barracuda submarines.

Questioned by a Senate committee about issues with the project, Australia's Defense Secretary Greg Moriarty said: "It became clear to me we were having challenges ... over the last 15 to 12 months." He said his government had been considering its options, including what it could do if it was "unable to proceed" with the French deal.

Moriarty's admission came after his government in April refused to sign a contract for the next phase of the French submarine project, giving Naval Group until this month to comply with its demands. There were reports dating back to the beginning of this year that Canberra was seeking to walk away."

Naval Group is the French Connection.

Poor petal. What was it the French said again?

Oh that's right they were shocked. They had been told Australia was happy.

I know you're impressed by what you posted, afterall, you're an idiot ..... but do you realise that proves absolutely nothing? There is a difference between requiring approval for the next stage, and cancelling the contract

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #73 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 6:12pm

Frank wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 9:31am:
The French are always upset in October - anniversaries of Agincourt and Trafalgar.

😂🤣😆

I love your work 💯

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 6:31pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 5:44pm:
There is a difference between requiring approval for the next stage, and cancelling the contract

Do you want me to copy and paste the cancellation the GUARDIAN  reported on here as well? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Just for you -

"Australia told French submarine firm it didn’t have green light to proceed hours before deal cancelled"

"The Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison, has said he informed the French president, Emmanuel Macron, of the decision to terminate the contract a few hours later – about 8.35pm Canberra time (12.35pm, Paris time).

Morrison said he had been unable to secure a call “and so I directly messaged him Australia’s decision in a personal correspondence”. French officials have suggested that Morrison’s office made only half-hearted efforts to inform Macron of its decision beforehand."

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/oct/02/australia-told-french-sub...

Of course French spies, you know they have them in Australia don't you, would have been all over it, because Canberra leaks like a sieve. So Macraroon could have made himself scarce knowing what was going to happen. Then he has plausible deniability. Wink

As I posted on the other thread - how long a lead time should he have given them? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2021 at 6:41pm by lee »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print